Synastry/Composite: What is going on?!?!

ZoraEos

Hi. So I met someone very randomly recently and things have escalated really fast. :surprised: It is highly unusual to me. We keep touching each other, it is very physical and chatty, very different from any previous love interests or relationships that I've had. What is going on? Is this safe or okay? He seems like a big flirt. There is a lot of aggression in our connection, we keep hitting each other (playfully and flirtatiously) - is it visible in the chart? I also fear that he may be a drug-dealer because I overheard some of a conversation he had with a friend, and it sounded very suspicious. :surprised: But I heard it partially, so I can be wrong - any indicators in the chart? Is he a manipulator? Or just outgoing and touchy? What can I expect from this? How may it grow (or harm) me as a person?

Thank you in advance for any insights!

Attachments

• SynastryChart.JPG
    SynastryChart.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Compositechart2.JPG
    Compositechart2.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 48

l1lp

Try Nessus (7066) and Deajanira asteroids in synastry and see if they are aspected for manipulation/abuse in relationship? thats just my 5 cents tho as im not a pro :alien:

rahu

Banned
hi Zoraeos

I give a big WOW for this composite. the kite formation is extremely favorable as it can reconcile usually difficult aspect into a single harmonious connection.
Venus conjunct mercury and opposed to the sun/Uranus/neptune stellium gives the laughter filled affection you feel and with Uranus this attraction is quite electric ad was immediately felt. this can also give the "we keep hitting each other (playfully and flirtatiously" feeling.
the classic problem with Uranus attraction is that is intense but brief especially after the initial rush is satiated. but here you have one of the most favorable aspects for a committed relationship in the soon/Saturn conjunction. this shows that once affection is given, it remains solid and will work out any difficulties that rise. so here the intensity of urnaus willnot subside but turn into s deeply committed feeling.
with a grand trine of pluto/mercury/venus and Saturn/moon, the affection is very deep and sincere as this will balance the flippancy with respect ad balance the volatile emotional nature of Uranus with the unconscious emotional stability of pluto .
in addition the node is conjunct to chiron on the descendant which shows a element of psychic connection. chiron gives the desire to totally understand each others every thought and feeling. this give a amazingly strong affection as you minds can operate in a synchronistic manner.

Jupiter is square the node and descendant which really leans toward commitment or even marriage though Jupiter square can show difference of world view. if you could add Lilith(h13) eris,juno, orcus,Sedna,nessus and ceres more could be gleaned from the rahu

ZoraEos

Jupiter is square the node and descendant which really leans toward commitment or even marriage though Jupiter square can show difference of world view. if you could add Lilith(h13) eris,juno, orcus,Sedna,nessus and ceres more could be gleaned from the rahu

Wow! :D Thank you for your great, insightful feedback. That is amazing that it shows the flirtatious hitting and synchronistic thinking (I've experienced that with him as well - we often get the same ideas ,at the same time! It's so easy to communicate!)
Note: I do not know his exact time of birth, so the moon, ascendant, descendent, and houses may be wrong.

As far as which moon he may be...
I know that he sleeps hugging his pillow at night xD Which moon sign is most likely to do that?
He's also sleepy often. :lol: :love:

Here is the composite chart with asteroids this time!
Compositewithasteroids.JPG

Last edited:

ZoraEos

Try Nessus (7066) and Deajanira asteroids in synastry and see if they are aspected for manipulation/abuse in relationship? thats just my 5 cents tho as im not a pro :alien:

Ooh, good idea! I tried to add them in my synastry chart, using astro.com's extended chart selection, but they kept not showing up. Is there a specific thing that you write or code to add them? For example, I have been writing "Nessus,Dejanira" into the 'additional objects' portion of the chart creator, with no luck. How do you add them?

rahu

Banned
nessus is on the additional objects list .it is visible at the bottom, you should be able to see it
for dejaniera you must click on asteroid name number list and find it on the list that will appear. it takes a minute or so to come up

ZoraEos

nessus is on the additional objects list .it is visible at the bottom, you should be able to see it
for dejaniera you must click on asteroid name number list and find it on the list that will appear. it takes a minute or so to come up

Hi! I've attached a synastry chart with Nessus and Dejanira. Any insights are greatly appreciated. :)

I also think that he may be a Pisces moon instead of the default Aquarius moon in the unknown birthtime chart. He's often sleepy, he loves the sea, and he's a bit of a romantic. <3 He's also been very sweet and considerate so far. :)

SynastryNessusDejanira.JPG