Health problems in my chart?

ZoraEos

Hello,
I have just been wondering if any health problems are visible in my chart? I have been having some health concerns lately and thinking about my health long-term, so I wonder if my chart has any insight.
Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_z.19976.20560.png
    astro_w2gw_z.19976.20560.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 41

astrology02

I do sense some health concerns...because your 6th house in the sensitive water sign of pisces.

Pisces is ruled by neptune, and your neptune is conflicted in your chart (affecting the sun- which represents our overall vitality and also affecting the moon- emotions). But the good news is that it is not a tight aspect (the sun/neptune aspect is 8 degrees apart and moon/neptune is 6 degrees).

If your not doing work that you enjoy/fulfills you it will negatively impact your health. Also it shows that you worry too much. With neptune in your 1st house, you are also extremely sensitive to your environment and the people you are around. If it is a toxic environment you will start picking up all the negative energy and it could affect your health.

Also you are going through some heavy transits right now- i'm sensing your mental health might be affected at this time...because saturn and pluto are both going through your 12th house. It may feel like the world is against you and it's a time of crisis. But it's temporary and there is light on the other side. Once saturn and pluto conjunct your ascendant and make it to your 1st house, you will be a lot stronger mentally and physically.

Finances may also be an issue/focus for you at this time...as your 12th house is ruled by saturn and saturn is in your 2nd house of finances. And issues around your career (pluto in the 10th)

The way you are feeling now won't last forever. I have a capricorn ascendant too so pluto just finished in my 12th house....was complete hell. But now I am doing much better after it passed my ascendant...so hang in there :)

Last edited:

ZoraEos

I do sense some health concerns...because your 6th house in the sensitive water sign of pisces.

Pisces is ruled by neptune, and your neptune is conflicted in your chart (affecting the sun- which represents our overall vitality and also affecting the moon- emotions). But the good news is that it is not a tight aspect (the sun/neptune aspect is 8 degrees apart and moon/neptune is 6 degrees).

If your not doing work that you enjoy/fulfills you it will negatively impact your health. Also it shows that you worry too much. With neptune in your 1st house, you are also extremely sensitive to your environment and the people you are around. If it is a toxic environment you will start picking up all the negative energy and it could affect your health.

Also you are going through some heavy transits right now- i'm sensing your mental health might be affected at this time...because saturn and pluto are both going through your 12th house. It may feel like the world is against you and it's a time of crisis. But it's temporary and there is light on the other side. Once saturn and pluto conjunct your ascendant and make it to your 1st house, you will be a lot stronger mentally and physically.

Finances may also be an issue/focus for you at this time...as your 12th house is ruled by saturn and saturn is in your 2nd house of finances. And issues around your career (pluto in the 10th)

The way you are feeling now won't last forever. I have a capricorn ascendant too so pluto just finished in my 12th house....was complete hell. But now I am doing much better after it passed my ascendant...so hang in there :)

Wow, thank you for your response! I think that it is right on the mark. I can definitely see how the 1st house Neptune impacts me in this regard, I am very sensitive to my environments and people, negative environments affect me greatly, and I do worry a lot. I have been in some negative environments in these last years that have affected my health and I haven't been the most fulfilled with work.

Wow, I did not know about the Saturn and Pluto transits previously. That makes a lot of sense, I have been feeling a lot of anxiety, a feeling of crisis and such. These last two and a half years, maybe even three years, have been almost non-stop that feeling. Glad to hear that once they make it to my ascendant, things will lighten up.

Yes, I have definitely been worried about finances a lot!! That makes so much sense, that because my Saturn rules 2nd and Pluto rules 10th, that their transit through the 12th together would trigger major anxiety about that.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful analysis. :) I feel much more hope now that this will pass soon.

Culpeper

Premium Member
The first and sixth houses cover health. In this chart, using whole sign houses, the rulers of both of these are angular with no harsh aspects. Saturn rules the first house and Mercury the sixth. Jupiter is in the first whole sign house as well which is also an indication of good health. With the birth data blocked, I cannot give more than a very general reading on this.

ZoraEos

The first and sixth houses cover health. In this chart, using whole sign houses, the rulers of both of these are angular with no harsh aspects. Saturn rules the first house and Mercury the sixth. Jupiter is in the first whole sign house as well which is also an indication of good health. With the birth data blocked, I cannot give more than a very general reading on this.

Excellent! Thank you very much, that's a great affirmation of good health.
Sorry about the blocking of the birth data, it's just to protect my privacy because I consider it personal information, but I appreciate your response! :)