age of aqaurius

awaken1111

hello all, im a newb so i need to ask when does the age of aqaurius begin? id appreciate any help you could give me. thank you.

Vallin

HI AWAKEN!

But first...are you named after one of the greatest YESSONGS ever? If so, there's a clue to your question.

JerryRR has sent me some info to my query of the same point. Joanna Woolfolk in 'The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need' thinks we're already there. JerryRR ties it to the three Jup/Sat conj's 1940 (birth John Lennon--recommended:'The Beatles' by Bob Spitz), Feb 19 1961 (I was conceived; born Nov. 21 1961 in 'Excorcist'-ville Washington DC), and Dec. 1980 ("0" anno Lennon; I learned "Silent Wings of Freedom" in his honor as I'm a bassist).

LionKing

There is a lunar eclipse in August 16 in the sign of Aquarius. It's on my b day, although it is not what you asked, it is sort of a little age of Aquarius, ha! V/r LionKing

Vallin

LionKing said:
There is a lunar eclipse in August 16 in the sign of Aquarius. It's on my b day, although it is not what you asked, it is sort of a little age of Aquarius, ha! V/r LionKing

My North Node is at 22Leo05' (Joost and Goldschneider call it the "Day of High Voltage"). It's Madonna's b'day (50 this year). It's the day Elvis died in 1977, AND the same date I first saw YES.

aquarius7000

Hey LionKing,
Then I had the 'big' age of Aquarius...firstly, as the annual solar eclipse this year fell on Feb 7, my dob...secondly, as me is a propah Aquarian:cool: ha!
aquarius7:):):)
PS: But the Aug eclipse will effect me too, I rise with Leo (Leo rising):sunny:

Vallin

Re: age of aqaurius/LionKing Aug. 16

I just read yesterday [;)] that The Beatles started their famous Hamburg Invasion on August 16, 1960. That's where they met Tony Sheridan who did the recording that 3 kids (are alright) requested in 3 days at Brian Epstien's shop.

'The Beatles': Bob Spitz

LionKing

I'm a Leo riser also. I have come to the conclusion that a lot of music talent or icons have some "hold" on that particular day and ten days after. Let me see... the other one who I believe was born on that day was Belinda Carlile ( I just know I misspelled that name... ha!) I also have just found out that actress Angela Bassett is also an astro twin to Madonna and I. Let me also include (should I?) Michael Jackson was born on the 26th of August. He also will be 50. V/r LionKing
Oh... and I do have a lot of Aquarius friends. They are some of the most charming folks. So I'd like to yell "hi all" to all those across the wheel from me.

aquarius7000

LionKing said:
Oh... and I do have a lot of Aquarius friends. They are some of the most charming folks. So I'd like to yell "hi all" to all those across the wheel from me.
Gee thanks LionKing...you made my day:D ....and you're such an honest soul ;).

:cheers: aquarius7000

awaken1111

hey all,

was i named after a Yes song?...nope...but thanks for the reply. i have read different things about when the age of aqaurius begins. i have read it may begin 2012 up until after 21??. and also that it has already began. anyway im gonna check out that other thread. peace...:)