Will I get this job???

ersa

Hi everyone,
Few days ago I had an interview for a job ,in education, I am a teacher.
Is there any possibility to get this job and if yes ....how the chart looks like?everything will be ok??
Τhank u!!!!:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 59

rafaella

Hi everyone,
Is there any possibility to get this job and if yes ....how the chart looks like?everything will be ok??

Any news regarding this job?

The possibility of you getting the job is not bad, both Sun and Mars are exceptionally strong, mutual reception, but no aspect. But it could still work, its not a complete yes though...but a good chance. What makes it a bit more negative is the Moon application to Jupiter rx and Sun aspect to Saturn rx next, so I don't know if you will get along with your colleagues/boss. Or that you'll be that happy with the teaching environment/school itself.

There are some positive and some negative things about this chart, so I'm a bit uncertain here for the final outcome. Lets see! Please update!

ersa

rafaella,
thank you very much for your answer.
i have no update,no news for the moment...
when i have i will inform!! :)

tikana

tech speaking you were supposed to be hired but there is something going on with salary and what they can afford..
so that is why you may not get this job.

did they ask you for your salary range?

moon and L11 are in square

Hi everyone,

Hello there:

Using the modern horary rules, the chart ruler (Sun) makes a grand trine with both Saturn (ruler of the 6th house of work) and Jupiter (house of young children).

Also, Saturn and Sun makes a close grand trine with the 4 degrees Leo ascendant.

So, this would appear to be a "yes." However,

What is contradicting this is Saturn and Jupiter are both retrograde.

This indicates that the question must be seriously revised at some point, as you will likely change your mind about the question or job asked.

I also agree that the employer is cheap and offers a substandard wage, poor working conditions, or both ?

Therefore, this will be a temporary job for you, at best.

good luck to you,

HM

ps. make sure that all work offers are put in writing, as Moon square Mercury suggests possible unfair dealings with wages or benefits.

Last edited:

ersa

tikana,

thank you.no i haven't speak for the salary ,so far.

horarymaster.

thank you very much.do you believe that i will have another chance in my career,as you said is temporary this job??
make another chart??:cool:

ersa

update....

i took the job ,but it wasn't exactly the job i posted.
the truth is that i had problems with my colleagues,,,