Fired....how long till I get my next job?

Golden Rose

I was fired from my job, I was only there for 3 months and they did not like me. Firstly they didn't train me up very well, in return my performance wasn't good and I got fired. The team treated me very unfairly, my team leader was engaged to my boss, they were patronizing towards me, constantly picking on me, etc. It made working conditions very unpleasant for me. I was the only one this was happening to. I spoke to them and told them how i felt, they didnt like what I had to say so they fired me saying my performance and productivity was poor.

I am now left to pick up the pieces, questioning everyday what I have done wrong, no income, and I have a mortgage with bills to pay. I am keen to move on from this and desperately need a job asap....but one where the team treat me well (can't go through this again, ever)! How long till I find a new job? And will it be pleasant for me this time?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_98_firedhow_long_till_i_get_my_next_job.51221.10279.jpg
    astro_2gw_98_firedhow_long_till_i_get_my_next_job.51221.10279.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Sunrise

Golden Rose;606881I am now left to pick up the pieces said:
How long till I find a new job?[/B] And will it be pleasant for me this time?

Dear i know how it is ... it is very difficult with the jobs. Here are my thoughts:innocent:
The sun is in critical degree ... shows the critical situation you are. Just change sign (new condition-new data) and you entered into your exalt (very positive. Indicates new beginnings and potentials). Progressively you will get strengths.:happy:
It is very important Jupiter there, is near the Ascendant - although retrograde - is change mutual reception with the Sun (luck).
Venus =your new job, Strong in your 10th H in exalt of moon will cath jupiter (your 2t significator) with antiscion
Along the way the sun will trines Saturn indicator also a professional-occupational - at 4 degrees and because we have Cardinal-Mutable signs- i think it will be soon my dear. Iam not good in horary time
good luck

Golden Rose

Sunrise, thanks a bunch for your response, relieved to find it is a positive one for once :tongue:

I have posted horary charts before and responses usually either come up negative for me or difficult to determine an outcome! For once, so glad that it is something I want to read. :biggrin:

I wonder if in the chart there is some kinda indication of my fear in my next job? I have been having so many doubts and fear that the next job will have yet another difficult boss/ working conditions. This seems to be a recurring pattern of mine, I always seem to get into jobs where I'm not the right fit or the boss just doesn't like me for reasons I don't understand.

I hope I can eliminate these fears as I don't want this to affect my progress in my next job.

Thanks again Sunrise! :wink:

Any more responses are welcomed...if someone can give me a timeline, that would be wonderful!

I was fired from my job, I was only there for 3 months and they did not like me. Firstly they didn't train me up very well, in return my performance wasn't good and I got fired. The team treated me very unfairly, my team leader was engaged to my boss, they were patronizing towards me, constantly picking on me, etc. It made working conditions very unpleasant for me. I was the only one this was happening to. I spoke to them and told them how i felt, they didnt like what I had to say so they fired me saying my performance and productivity was poor.

I am now left to pick up the pieces, questioning everyday what I have done wrong, no income, and I have a mortgage with bills to pay. I am keen to move on from this and desperately need a job asap....but one where the team treat me well (can't go through this again, ever)! How long till I find a new job? And will it be pleasant for me this time?

Hello:

Timing is always the most difficult aspect of any horary chart to predict.

I follow the modern rules of horary astrology and thus, the sixth house is deemed as the house of employment, while the ascendant is you, the querent.

With Sun in Aries in a critical degree, making a trine with Saturn in Sagittarius, I think that a job for you is likely, but note that Saturn, the 6th house ruler is retrograde while cardinal signed Moon in Aries (co signficator) is found in the 9th house, a cadent house.

Cadent houses are the slowest of the houses.

This suggests a pause in the action before you actually start work again. The earliest would be 4 days (not likely). I think 4 to 6 or more months will pass before you get anything serious.

The longest period would be four years. but four years would not please an impatient Moon in Aries gal like you ! LOL

I would be real careful not to ruffle any feathers in your new job !

good luck to you.

HM

Last edited:

rafaella

There is no aspect between your significator Sun and Venus, sig for 10th house. So this doesn't really indicate a new job. But both are exceptionally well dignified. Venus is also angular.

Sun next applies to 7th ruler Saturn. Have you thought of doing something about how you were treated at work? You could call HR manager and complain about your boss and the co-worker. Or even better write a letter/email and explain exactly everything that happened (from bullying that you experienced to lack of training and then how you tried to fix the issue only to be fired, show the emotional impact you suffered) and send it to HR. You live in England, so I'm sure you have laws on your side for unfair dismissal and bullying. If you don't do anything, these people will do
the same to someone new.

Sun next applies to 7th ruler Saturn. Have you thought of doing something about how you were treated at work? You could call HR manager and complain about your boss and the co-worker. Or even better write a letter/email and explain exactly everything that happened (from bullying that you experienced to lack of training and then how you tried to fix the issue only to be fired, show the emotional impact you suffered) and send it to HR. You live in England, so I'm sure you have laws on your side for unfair dismissal and bullying. If you don't do anything, these people will do
the same to someone new.

Querent claimed that she only worked at job for 90 days. It sounds to me that she didn't pass her probation, and therefore, she was sacked due to "just cause."

I doubt if she has any claims for damages, under these circumstances. While Moon makes a final conjunction with Mars in the 9th house of legal affairs, any legal action would be a slippery slope, as Moon rules the 12th house of treachery and secret enemies ?

Any potential legal action would be a bloodbath of treachery, in my view and would work against her.

HM

rafaella

Querent claimed that she only worked at job for 90 days. It sounds to me that she didn't pass her probation, and therefore, she was sacked due to "just cause."

I doubt if she has any claims for damages, under these circumstances. While Moon makes a final conjunction with Mars in the 9th house of legal affairs, any legal action would be a slippery slope, as Moon rules the 12th house of treachery and secret enemies ?

Any potential legal action would be a bloodbath of treachery, in my view and would work against her.

HM

Well Sun is dignified, stronger than 7th ruler Saturn, which is her co-worker or boss. Querent has more essential dignity, so querent has ability to shake things up. Moon applies to a dignified Mars. Mars here acts like a benefic because of how essentially dignified he is.

Horary aside, Even if she doesn't get her job back, its worth it just so her boss and other co-workers are 'noticed' by the HR department. Hopefully they will keep an eye on what's going on with that boss.

That strong angular Venus in 10th makes me wonder what this could mean. There is no aspect for a new job. So keeping the current job is a possibility. I wouldn't throw in the towel yet.

Well Sun is dignified, stronger than 7th ruler Saturn, which is her co-worker or boss. Querent has more essential dignity, so querent has ability to shake things up. Moon applies to a dignified Mars. Mars here acts like a benefic because of how essentially dignified he is.

Horary aside, Even if she doesn't get her job back, its worth it just so her boss and other co-workers are 'noticed' by the HR department. Hopefully they will keep an eye on what's going on with that boss.

That strong angular Venus in 10th makes me wonder what this could mean. There is no aspect for a new job. So keeping the current job is a possibility. I wouldn't throw in the towel yet.

In the modern horary system that I advocate, the querent has a new work opportunity coming to her (Sun, ruler of chart, trine ruler of 6th house of rmployment). And so, the querent is MUCH better off focusing on looking for a new job and just forgetting the PAST !

The Moon is symbolic of function or purpose, in addition to being co-significator.

The Moon's conjunction with Mars, albeit dignified, is contentious and annoying, no matter how you slice it.

This conjunction may also well describe the querent. i.e. an assertive gal who defended her rights and still got thrown under the bus by an exploitative employer.

Also, the dignity of Mars means diddly squat, since querent did not work beyond her 90 day probationary period !

She's done like dinner at her former work place.

I know that you want to help querent, but beware of turning a sow's ear into a silk purse !

-HM

Sunrise

Sunrise, thanks a bunch for your response, relieved to find it is a positive one for once :tongue:

I have posted horary charts before and responses usually either come up negative for me or difficult to determine an outcome! For once, so glad that it is something I want to read. :biggrin:

I wonder if in the chart there is some kinda indication of my fear in my next job? I have been having so many doubts and fear that the next job will have yet another difficult boss/ working conditions. This seems to be a recurring pattern of mine, I always seem to get into jobs where I'm not the right fit or the boss just doesn't like me for reasons I don't understand.

I hope I can eliminate these fears as I don't want this to affect my progress in my next job.

Any more responses are welcomed...if someone can give me a timeline, that would be wonderful!
do not forget to update us:cool:

rafaella

In the modern horary system that I advocate, the querent has a new work opportunity coming to her (Sun, ruler of chart, trine ruler of 6th house of rmployment). And so, the querent is MUCH better off focusing on looking for a new job and just forgetting the PAST !

The Moon is symbolic of function or purpose, in addition to being co-significator.

The Moon's conjunction with Mars, albeit dignified, is contentious and annoying, no matter how you slice it.

This conjunction may also well describe the querent. i.e. an assertive gal who defended her rights and still got thrown under the bus by an exploitative employer.

Also, the dignity of Mars means diddly squat, since querent did not work beyond her 90 day probationary period !

She's done like dinner at her former work place.

I know that you want to help querent, but beware of turning a sow's ear into a silk purse !

-HM

Indeed, your analysis is based on modern astrology. Lets leave it at that...

Golden Rose, whatever you decide, good luck to you! Hope things work
out. And yes please update! :)

rafaella

Actually, just read the post above and I would like to comment. What you wrote above and your chart reminds me of another chart regarding a job that had ASC ruler exalted and strong in 10th house with mutual reception with the 10th ruler but no aspect, so no apparent issue for getting a job. Yes the querent did get a job, but then left that job after 2 months or so (actually got fired), like you. That querent got a job again but still more hesitation whether they should take that next job, and still is looking for a job 6 months down the road. I find this theme quite apparent when Asc ruler is exalted. Here are some definitions for exalted planet: 'The 12th century Hebrew astrologer, Ibn Ezra, said that a planet in its own exaltation "is like a man in the pinnacle of his rank", while Lilly less flatteringly notes that it: "presents a person of haughty condition, arrogant, assuming more unto him then his due". (skyscript)

Your significator here is applying to Saturn rx, Sun in fall of Saturn. To me it seems getting a job without having conflicts with boss/ others workers might be difficult for you. Sun exalted is going to say whats on their mind, Saturn rx being without dignity will act negatively as well. Plus Saturn rx points to a repeat pattern as well. So whilst getting a job may not be an issue for you, getting along with your co-workers might be the problem and it could repeat again. And that might be the real answer to your question, as you wanted to know whether you could get a job without having to struggle with your boss.

So I wonder if you could try look for self employment sometime down the road? Perhaps what your experiences are telling you is that you might be better of working for yourself. I think your natal chart might help as well in understanding the repeat pattern.

all the best!

Golden Rose

Rafaella and horarymaster
Thank you both for your input and good work, I have a lot to relay back to you both.

Rafaella
Before I got the sack, I had a meeting with the boss and HR and told them exactly how I felt. The boss didnt want to hear it and in the end HR decided to pair up with the boss and dismiss me which is fair enough. No matter what I had to say, the boss had something to say back and defend himself and his fiance (my teamleader), making me look bad in HR's eyes. In all my meetings with my boss leading up to this final meeting, I always took on board their critique, I was willing to listen and compromise and to take on board what they had to say. But did they take on board how I felt? No. They did not care!
I spoke to a couple of people, and found that nothing can be done due to dismissal within probation period which is what I expected anyways. The probationary period was like a safety net for me for when I do go to interviews going forward, it won't put me in a detrmimental position as much as it would if I was dismissed after my probation had passed. I went to the recruitment agency that put me forward for that job because they were keen to get my perspective, it seems that they felt guilty and responsible and were understanding towards me. I gave them every detail because even though I know I cannot do much in this situation, at least I can make them think about not putting future candidates through what I went through. It is a fairly big porperty company so it wouldnt look good if word was out on what happened. They also confirmed that no action can be taken due to the probationary period but they were angry and apologetic. But I want to let recruiters and general public know what happened to me and I wont hold back because I want a pay back in some way because this is wrong, if it can't done via a direct methid then I will go around it indirectly. No harm in trying, right?
I also dont want to spend any more time dwelling on this and really just want to move on, I have been to two interviews so far and I am conscious about selecting which job will be my next job. I am keen to move on quick, because I have a mortgage and I dont want to be broke, I have my parents to lean on but I don't want it to get to that point. I may pick a temporary/contact position to keep the income coming in until i really find someone suitable.
You mentioned about fighting and keeping the current job for now? Not an option I'm afraid, that place was a potential hazard for my health, any longer and I would have been asking for it. Leaving, or getting kicked out rather was the best thing that happened in this situation, and everyone that I have spoken to have all confirmed this.
Thanks for your input, I wish there was a way to take action, but sadly there isnt.

Horarymaster
Firstly, your sure are spot on regarding the impatient moon in aries, did I mention that I have natal sun, mercury and venus in Aries? I am impatient to the core!
I do agree, that if I did try to take some action, the employer would have more ammo, if they managed to have HR on their side then there really is no point. All i can do is warn recruiters when placing candidates with that particular team. I truely do think that there were hidden matters involved here, they did not dismiss me for performance reasons but there must have been an underlying reason, maybe they just didn't like me....i wonder if that is presented anywhere in the chart? You did mention the moon ruling 12h of hidden enemies.
Yes, I would like to have payback and "shake things up", because I am fuming, when it actually happened my temper was raw, I broke my home phone out of rage by bashing it against the table during an arguement at home. When I was reacting in the meeting with my boss and HR, I didnt hold back, and a witness that accompanied me told me that he was 'shaken' and taken back from my reaction. Good. This is my Moon in Aries reacting, lol. But what I want more is to move on, to get a new job, and to be financially secure again, its the financial security that is bugging me more than getting payback. Payback takes a back seat, getting back on the employment wagon is my main concern.

Thanks again for all your input guys, appreciate it. Will come back and give you updates on what happens. :kissing::kissing:

Golden Rose

Actually, just read the post above and I would like to comment. What you wrote above and your chart reminds me of another chart regarding a job that had ASC ruler exalted and strong in 10th house with mutual reception with the 10th ruler but no aspect, so no apparent issue for getting a job. Yes the querent did get a job, but then left that job after 2 months or so (actually got fired), like you. That querent got a job again but still more hesitation whether they should take that next job, and still is looking for a job 6 months down the road. I find this theme quite apparent when Asc ruler is exalted. Here are some definitions for exalted planet: 'The 12th century Hebrew astrologer, Ibn Ezra, said that a planet in its own exaltation "is like a man in the pinnacle of his rank", while Lilly less flatteringly notes that it: "presents a person of haughty condition, arrogant, assuming more unto him then his due". (skyscript)

Your significator here is applying to Saturn rx, Sun in fall of Saturn. To me it seems getting a job without having conflicts with boss/ others workers might be difficult for you. Sun exalted is going to say whats on their mind, Saturn rx being without dignity will act negatively as well. Plus Saturn rx points to a repeat pattern as well. So whilst getting a job may not be an issue for you, getting along with your co-workers might be the problem and it could repeat again. And that might be the real answer to your question, as you wanted to know whether you could get a job without having to struggle with your boss.

So I wonder if you could try look for self employment sometime down the road? Perhaps what your experiences are telling you is that you might be better of working for yourself. I think your natal chart might help as well in understanding the repeat pattern.

all the best!

Rafaella
Thanks again for taking another look and for providing further input.
Agree wholeheartedly in what you are saying here...the situation has opened up my eyes to what jobs (external) I think will be fulfiling to me (internal). How can I find a compromise between external and internal? Do I compromise my internal needs or do I fulfill them? It has made me realise that I do ask a lot from myself and my expectations are high. I probably have a bit of a superiority/inferiority complex going on here.

I do think my personality has a lot to do with having difficulties with authority figures, I am always challenging the status quo! I'm not at all surprised that you have picked up that this is recurring pattern! Yes, I have worked with some good bosses in the past, but I have had some bad ones recently.
Natally I have uranus in 6H and it squares IC/MC - most of the time I have no problem doing as i'm told but i need flexibility in a job and some autonomy. Micromanaging, and a lack of freedom to make decisions is not the right place for me to be in. Initially I may need to compromise this and then reclaim it after I progress in my career. I am currently undertaking accountancy qualifications and desperately seek practical experience to qualify in a couple of years time. I can focus on perhaps becoming self employed with a high success rate of achieving this after I have qualified. That is my goal. But right now I am a little too junior to strive for that job that will give me what I crave, until I qualify. So, I guess I may need to compromise and try to find a job that allows me to breath a little for the time-being. It's funny, but I do miss the company I was working for prior to this one, it was a big accountancy firm but gave me room to breath. I felt comfortable working there but was unable to progress in the chosen field.
Self employed is probably the right way for me to go and I agree with you, something to think about in the future.

Thanks again! :kissing:

rafaella

Hello Golden Rose,

thanks for giving us the background, it does make more sense. Its unfortunate that you couldn't do more due to your probationary period. And as I suspected you have strong Mars in your natal chart or Mars somehow highlighted and you do - with all those planets in Aries, no wonder you were represented with Sun exalted in Aries and Moon in Aries!

I'm glad you are studying and will be able to establish self employment in the future, that is the best way forward for you. But until then unfortunately I do think the pattern of conflicts will continue and that might be why 1st ruler and 10th ruler have no aspect and in detriment of each other.

Please update on when you get a job. I suspect Moon/Mars might be showing some time frame of 5 degrees, but not sure.

best wishes!

Rafaella and horarymaster
Thank you both for your input and good work, I have a lot to relay back to you both.

Horarymaster
Firstly, your sure are spot on regarding the impatient moon in aries, did I mention that I have natal sun, mercury and venus in Aries? I am impatient to the core!
I do agree, that if I did try to take some action, the employer would have more ammo, if they managed to have HR on their side then there really is no point. All i can do is warn recruiters when placing candidates with that particular team. I truely do think that there were hidden matters involved here, they did not dismiss me for performance reasons but there must have been an underlying reason, maybe they just didn't like me....i wonder if that is presented anywhere in the chart? You did mention the moon ruling 12h of hidden enemies.
Yes, I would like to have payback and "shake things up", because I am fuming, when it actually happened my temper was raw, I broke my home phone out of rage by bashing it against the table during an arguement at home. When I was reacting in the meeting with my boss and HR, I didnt hold back, and a witness that accompanied me told me that he was 'shaken' and taken back from my reaction. Good. This is my Moon in Aries reacting, lol. But what I want more is to move on, to get a new job, and to be financially secure again, its the financial security that is bugging me more than getting payback. Payback takes a back seat, getting back on the employment wagon is my main concern.

Thanks again for all your input guys, appreciate it. Will come back and give you updates on what happens. :kissing::kissing:

Dear Madame Golden Rose:

Thanks, kindly, for your feedback. It is gratifying to know that modern horary astrology accurately described your circumstances, very well, as it typically does on this AW site and elsewhere. LOL

I also believe that modern horary techniques can help us during times of struggle, as horary astrology always works best during a time of a personal, momentary crisis?

What could be more of a crisis than to be fired from one's job !

It is a horrible feeling...

However, as you stated, being unemployed is no consolation prize.

You have the right to be angry and it seems that you were treated most unfairly by the last employer.

I am not a Sun in Aries, myself, but I do have an Aries mid-heaven with Mars in Aries, so I completely understand how manipulative and unfair human nature can be, when it comes to job expectations, job performance, etc.

However, some advice for you Aries gals. Pick your battles, real carefully and, always make a "just" kill !

The whole workplace dynamic, these days, is filled with weird politics, and even weirder and unexplainable relationships. It was weird back in the 1980's and it is no LESS weird, today in 2015 !

Every company or business has its own "weird" and often unfair politics. Therefore, the wise student of astrology uses their knowledge of psychology, astrology, etc. to adjust their tactics to the environment that they choose to work in ?

By paying attention to the environment and, to the people within, it ensures your own personal survivability.

It seems that the whole job world is not really about work performance, but about being as well liked as possible and what others say and think.

The job world was aptly (prophetically?) pointed out in the 1960's book called The Peter Principle, in which it was foretold that laziness and the most incompetent people rise to the top, while the most hard working and diligent get *ucked over ? LOL

I laugh about this, only because it is true !

There are many people...... out there who are horrible workers and quite unproductive and even sleazy, but since they are skilfull in social situations, they will have a job forever, simply because they can kiss the right *sses and play the game of office politics.

Conversely, there are excellent, hard-working, workers who find themselves scr*wed over (fired?) by these political games, unable to cope ?

Aries people, like yourself, may have a more difficult time observing these political games, including the brown-nosing and the *ss kissing ?

The solution is to not put all of your career eggs in one basket !

I have different income streams, so that I am not dependant on one employer or person for anything, anymore.

In doing so, I cannot be held "hostage" by anyone ?

You would be wise to do the same.

I have set up my life so that no one person can do me grevious harm?

Even if a trojan horse or suicide bomber were to appear, (and I have been entrapped by some?) they will be dealt with, so that the bomb will explode in their own face, while I will remain safe !

Therefore, I cannot be defeated by negative people, anymore.

You should look at your own natal chart, namely your second house of money, to see how you should manage your income streams.

If you have a mutable sign or dual sign on the 2nd house cusp, your income should come from many different streams.

Look at the planet ruling the natal second house and its conditions for more details.

The fixed signs are about one stream, or something steady that cannot be taken away.

Regarding running a small business, make sure it is part time to start and also, stay in the workforce as "insurance." as so to pay bills, etc.

Make sure that you market your brand so that people know that you exist. Promotion and marketing is key.

I recently did a horary chart for a fellow who wanted to know how his small business would go. but I told him, you aren't advertising your business, so why should anyone buy from you ?

You have to make your small business known, or else, why should anyone care !

Finally, learn how to juggle and play things for what they are. Aries typically has a one tracked mind.

You can juggle anyone, including banks, employers, and yes, even astrologers !

Just don't ask the same question, twice ! LOL

good luck to you,

Horarymaster

ps. Re: transits from Uranus to natal chart, transits are opportunities for personal growth, but not all transits are good, either ? Uranus transits to the personal planets can bring liberation and reinvention of the personality, so that people are surprised when they see this new aspect of you ?

However, what is more likely is that Uranus brings to the foreground, already latent energies, as in stored or potential energy, which can now be used for personal evolvement.

The reason for transits at all is that life is an ever changing dynamic and the soul is changing and transforming itself and so called bad events - like firings, can often be the catalyst for personal change ?

Last edited:

Golden Rose

Hi all

I thought I would give you an update that I started my new job on 20 April. The pay is less than what I was previously earning and the hours are longer. Not ideal, but I took it because of the relaxed environment, the job giving me the experience that I need (hopefully) and a smaller team which means I can get involved in a number of things. The recruiter informed me that they have a good bonus scheme which I hope is true but I want to work hard to get that bonus especially when I risked a pay cut for this job.

Iam still pretty traumatised from my last experience so I am paranoid and hope that iam treated well at this place, the people seem relaxed and friendly so far which has made it easier for me to wake up I'm the morning. I just hope it stays that way. But I will also sit at the edge of my seat and be looking for hidden cobwebs because of my last job. :pinched:

Sunrise

Hi all

I thought I would give you an update that I started my new job on 20 April. The pay is less than what I was previously earning and the hours are longer. Not ideal, but I took it because of the relaxed environment, the job giving me the experience that I need (hopefully) and a smaller team which means I can get involved in a number of things. The recruiter informed me that they have a good bonus scheme which I hope is true but I want to work hard to get that bonus especially when I risked a pay cut for this job.

Iam still pretty traumatised from my last experience so I am paranoid and hope that iam treated well at this place, the people seem relaxed and friendly so far which has made it easier for me to wake up I'm the morning. I just hope it stays that way. But I will also sit at the edge of my seat and be looking for hidden cobwebs because of my last job. :pinched:
Dear Golden Rose thorse are great news!!! Thank you so much for you input and i hope good luck to you and to your new job...:wink::rightful:

Honky VIII

Dear Golden Rose,
congrats to your new job.

May be this could be useful advice:

Move from the victim perspective to the cause perspective
change your viewpoint, don't hope that you are treated well but always ask yourself:
Am I treating them well?

Good luck

Golden Rose

Thanks Sunrise

I am slowly getting settled here and people seem nice.

Henry....I am always nice to the people I work with and professional. I try to stay away from politics etc. So what your trying to say is that I should be unprofessional towards people i dont like in a work place just like those that were acting that way towards me?

Golden Rose

Dear Golden Rose,
congrats to your new job.

May be this could be useful advice:

Move from the victim perspective to the cause perspective
change your viewpoint, don't hope that you are treated well but always ask yourself:
Am I treating them well?

Good luck

Or perhaps what you are trying to say is keeping your enemies/threats closer?