Should my friend move or stay home? (Career question)

duenderoja

I have a friend in his 20s wondering if he should move to be with friends or stay home to work on his career. He is really interested in making career moves.

image.jpg

He is signified by the 11th house of friends.

Him = Gemini = Mercury = turned 8th
His career = Pisces = Jupiter = turned 2nd

Mercury applies in opposition to Jupiter, so I suppose this shows a distinct interest in career? Jupiter makes no other aspects.

I am not sure what this says because I really only focus on relationship horaries.

Marinka

The question needs to be clearer - the should in the question is subjective - it needs to be objective. Also, do not have an either/or for the question. Best to select one path and ask about that .. either the career or friends but, not both.

While the chart could probably answer the question, it adds complexity and more layers and as a result, less accuracy.

Hello there:

Very few of us use whole signs ? Can you please re-post, using placidus houses,

The 11th house ruler, rules your friend.

The 4th house from the 11th (the radix 2nd house) rules your friend's current abode.

The 7th house from the 11th would rule his new home.

If the angle between the 11th house ruler and 7th ruler is better than 11th house and the 2nd. then he should move.

Otherwise, he should stay put ?

thank you,

HM

I have a friend in his 20s wondering if he should move to be with friends or stay home to work on his career. He is really interested in making career moves.

image.jpg

He is signified by the 11th house of friends.

Him = Gemini = Mercury = turned 8th
His career = Pisces = Jupiter = turned 2nd

Mercury applies in opposition to Jupiter, so I suppose this shows a distinct interest in career? Jupiter makes no other aspects.

I am not sure what this says because I really only focus on relationship horaries.