Chernobyl: negligence or sabotage

Salme

Hello!
I am sorry if I am posting my question on a wrong board, but this one looks more appropriate.

I need the clearer vision of what really happened at Chernobyl - for a movie screenplay I am working on. I have studied the time of disaster, natal charts of most people related to the constuction and the exploitation of the station, natal charts of the world leaders of that time, 'cause the disaster had had quite a few serious economical and political consequences.

As for now I see the two possible reasons why it happened.

1) Negligence of under-experienced staff, also the pressure from communist party bosses who insisted on performing a routine test and get the account made up before the upcoming holiday, no matter what. They didn't stop the experiment although the reacter acted unusually - while the elder and more experienced staff would have stopped it immediately.

2) Sabotage of any kind: possibly someone secretly inserted the different type of fuel rod, which made the chain reaction impossible to control. The routine experiment performed by staff only masked the plot.

I don't write all the pro and contra because there are too much. I just would like to hear some side opinion based on a horary chart of the time I am asking it.

Presuming the Uranus symbolises the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. It's in Aries, Mars' sign Mars is in the 12th house of secret enemies and plotting. Mars could very well symbolize brave young dummies who operated the reactor on that tragic night. Mars is squared by Neptune in the 3rd house. Possibly drunk? Or lured into some plot or treason?

Saturn is in the 1st house near the accendent and squared by Jupiter in the 9th. To my mind it represents elder party or military bosses who thought not much of anything but lush celebrations and medals - which all was by that time becoming fake and objects for numerous jokes... weak Jupiter in Virgo. I read this Saturn as some sort of circumstance, the weakened authority which gave way .... to what? .... negligeance or sabotage?

Any thoughts or suggestions please.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_14_ch.71098.23265.gif
    astro_w2gw_14_ch.71098.23265.gif
    51 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: