Ruchaka dosha and others!

Sanaqua

Hello,

I know nothing about Vedic astrology and would appreciate if someone answers my questions in terms of vedic astrology.

1. About Ruchaka Dosha: For all the time in the past, i was told by some vedic astrologers and online vedic astrology material available, that I was manglick. As i have Mars in Scorpio in my 7th house. It was very recently, when i asked another very qualified vedic astrologer about it and he said it's rather Ruchaka Dosha.
Now, i have read about it over internet that this signifies a very strong personality etc. My question is since it is my 7th house which has Mars in Scorpio (Pluto is on the cusp too), is it about the persons signified by the 7th house? Or it is about me also?

2. Secondly, though my 12th cusp is in Pisces (by western style drawn chart), Aries is intercepted in my 12th house also. So, Mars becomes the ruler of 12th house also. We take signify our 'hidden enemies' by the 12th house too. So, it means that Ruchaka dosha is true about my enemies also?

It was when i went to a Vedic astrologer, to ask about wearing a gem stone favourable for me, the astrologer told me that i should not wear a Ruby (Mars) because then it would empower/favour my enemies too. What is your take on that?

3. If someone's manglick, it can be manifested in many ways. One of which is a late marriage. Is it a different story with Ruchaka Dosha? (I have my 8th house cusp on 7* Saggi and my Saturn lies EXACTLY on the same degree. They say that if some planet is within 5* of the cusp of the next house, it is considered in that house. So, what do you say, is my saturn in 8th or still in 7th?)

4. This question is of general nature. I have though not tried to draw my chart in Vedic style through astro.com but whenever i got my chart drawn from some vedic website, it has always showed Aries on my AC. Because i study western astrology, in western style charts, i am a Taurus AC. (And using a Taurus AC, i have a Scorpio DC).

Why is this difference in the charts? And you see, it totally changes all houses cusps in my chart and so interprets so many different things. For example, if i take Vedic AC Aries, my DC is into Libra.

So far, my life is in much conformity with my western drawn chart.

Eager to know the answers. I would appreciate very much if i get answers from experienced Vedic astrologers too to have sure answers in the light of their experiences/knowledge.

Thanks!
Sanaqua.