Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapan

Re: Sports astrology

Lanka won the toss? Does that mean they are playing asc today? :eek:

Sapan

+1. to sir sapan

I just know the A of astrology but I am quite fascinated by it and have been observing these forums for an year now just for curiosity and sake to learn something amazingly foretelling events which I wonder as a science follower.. Looks like it was either the confusing day when the infamous reversal happens or may be that something is still beyond our horizon. I just know a dip of it that's why I keep asking to build my concepts about this asc dsc thing. :)

Sapan

For what +1 is given to sapan?:lol::tongue:

Because I don't bring negativity and sarcasm like someone even if I don't contribute. And I request you to stay away from me and stuff related to me. And I look forward to see your prediction if any in future. Though I tried to see in past too but in vain. So avoid me and Now act like a gentleman and ignore me please. :)

meshoaib

Because I don't bring negativity and sarcasm like someone even if I don't contribute. And I request you to stay away from me and stuff related to me. And I look forward to see your prediction if any in future. Though I tried to see in past too but in vain. So avoid me and Now act like a gentleman and ignore me please. :)
i am sorry if u mind it, but my question was not for u, i was asking to Mr usmanazam. sorry again!:smile:

Amit89

Hello guys,

I'm confused who gets asc with color method regarding NZ vs WI match?

NZ are fav and at home so they get asc? Which is Gemini. If so, ruler is debilitated, harshly aspected by Saturn and South node is in their house of victory! So asc team for that match cannot win.

However DSc is sagg...dark color? NZ?

shiva

images

Toss winner @14:00 local time ( Bangladesh).
bang should struggle from 14:31 till 15:54 local time.

Last edited:

cricastro

For tomorrow's match between India and Bangladesh i already mentioned that i expect an great upset and my call is for a victory of Bangladesh. using Color method it is very clear that Bangladesh is Asc and moon is conjunct L1 which is the strongest testimony above all. Moon aspect (a tight conjunction) can't be ignored. Someone earlier here said that moon is separating from L1 not applying so it is not a testimony for Bangladesh win, let me clear this, We don't go for applying or separating in an event chart like this... Applying on separating looks good in use when it is a chart for question (horary) like if someone ask will India win? than if the chart we cast for the moment the question is asked has an applying aspect than answer is yes and if aspect is separating than the answer is no, Here the difference is that we are not checking the question chart (horary) we are checking the event chart. Don't mix up Question and event chart please.

cricastro

Hello guys,

I'm confused who gets asc with color method regarding NZ vs WI match?

NZ are fav and at home so they get asc? Which is Gemini. If so, ruler is debilitated, harshly aspected by Saturn and South node is in their house of victory! So asc team for that match cannot win.

However DSc is sagg...dark color? NZ?

Assigning the Colour to NZ was one of my problem as well but it got it resolved in the last match NZ played with Bangladesh. if you see in history i was unsure if Bangladesh will win the match as L7 was in aspect with moon. again a tight aspect. but i was not sure to assign L7 to NZ in that match but i had it some where back in my mind. Jupiter in traditional texts also signifies Purple color. so the NZ which has a shade of it (back of kit) is the DSC team signified by L7 Jupiter.

ARIETUS

In poorvabhadra star India will crush Bangladesh.

1) Rahu star is more damaging to Bangladesh, especially satabisha. This is the Asc starlord of Bangladesh but absolutely squared by retro Saturn. Bangla's top order and middle order collapsed so many times when moon transited on satabisha. (2011 wc against WI - bangla folded for less than 100 runs).

2) Rahu is under saturn and moon's control now (retro saturn sextile), Saturn is not at all harmful for India.

3) In fact there can be little fight from Bangla once moon moves onto Poorvabhadra, but Jupiter is on Asresha, which is again denies success to Bangla and can even make them collapse.

Sum it up: No disadvantage for India, No advantage for Bangladesh.

Sapan

Shall India need for Poorvabhadrpada, I think most of their job has been done by satabhisha already. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.