when will my financial situation be better?

coramewi

Hello

i have at the moment financial problems,. I (Mars) is penegrin in aqaurius and when enterin in picses its weak. (passive) my Second house is jupiter in 3rd house.. Jupiter will go retrograde, so does this mean that it will last the next month or how long as it is?

best regards and thank you.
Best regards

Attachments

• good financial situation.PNG
    good financial situation.PNG
    315.6 KB · Views: 40
  • financial situation.PNG
    financial situation.PNG
    128.7 KB · Views: 23

aquarius7000

Hi,

Jup will go retro around May 14th and will stay so for 4 months.

The Moon's opp to Jup points towards your financial difficulties. However, the Moon is strong in Cancer, so you will pull thru.

I see that the Moon will change signs in 4 units and Jup will go direct again in 4 months, so that sort of coincides. I think you will need to wait about 4 months for something fruitful to happen on the job front. Stay positive and good luck.

Chrysalis

Your finances are in fall and ruled by Saturn (restrictions). Have you been trying to get help regarding this? Jup/Saturn. But you currently don't feel like your getting anywhere. Moons next aspect will be opposing Saturn so more rejections and obstacles are to come.

You're in the 8th from the 2nd, so some financial change is causing you a lot of stress and worry right now. Or are you trying to get some financial help?

Things are going to get worse before they get better because Jupiter is about to enter a pitted degree, which will bring more restrictions and delays with regards to your finances.

After the opposition to Saturn, there is the square to mercury your 8th ruler, this could be some money you get from the government or someone else who helps you out financially. But this doesn't happen till 5 degrees Leo. So with Angles on fixed and the moon needing to aspect Saturn first when changes signs, then Jupiter entering PD before going retrograde, i think youve got some way to go yet before you either get some help or things improve.

aquarius7000

I am trying to understand how the querent’s financial situation is ruled by Saturn ? And how is it in fall?
Is it because Jup is in Cap and so Jup’s depositor is Saturn? But the Sat is not in fall. Neither is Jup.
Your finances are in fall and ruled by Saturn (restrictions). Have you been trying to get help regarding this? Jup/Saturn. But you currently don't feel like your getting anywhere. Moons next aspect will be opposing Saturn so more rejections and obstacles are to come.

You're in the 8th from the 2nd, so some financial change is causing you a lot of stress and worry right now. Or are you trying to get some financial help?

Things are going to get worse before they get better because Jupiter is about to enter a pitted degree, which will bring more restrictions and delays with regards to your finances.

After the opposition to Saturn, there is the square to mercury your 8th ruler, this could be some money you get from the government or someone else who helps you out financially. But this doesn't happen till 5 degrees Leo. So with Angles on fixed and the moon needing to aspect Saturn first when changes signs, then Jupiter entering PD before going retrograde, i think youve got some way to go yet before you either get some help or things improve.

Chrysalis

I am trying to understand how the querent’s financial situation is ruled by Saturn ? And how is it in fall?
Is it because Jup is in Cap and so Jup’s depositor is Saturn? But the Sat is not in fall. Neither is Jup.

Querents L2 is Jupiter in Capricorn and is in fall in Capricorn. Saturn rules Capricorn, so disposes of Jupiter. Saturns not in fall, but Jupiter is. But having a planet in fall under Saturn's rulership would still make me think the negative qualities of Saturn.

coramewi

Hello,

yes, as so many people i lost my Job. Im glad to live in Germany where we got money from government after loosing job, but im afraid that i dont get that help for 3 month because there were some difficulties with my last boss. If i will get money i will get it on 1st of June. I also have some shares in my pension portfolio and with the crash there are some debts but i dont will sell them, i hope they will raise again. But worst Problem is at the moment to find a job because i live on a country side and its hard to get a job in my job near home. Jupiter is actually transiting my 3rd house, so saggritarius is ruler of 2nd house (in 8th house gemini). Especially in Bavaria, where i live, its not easy because there are stronger rules at the moment as in the other part of Germany.

I thought maybe i will ask our goverment to finance me a further education but i dont got a final answear from them.

so there may be a better time at end of the year?

Best regards and thank you very much.

But with all that squares and opposites it does not show that it will be successful or? Or could this 4 degrees (moon into leo) mean 4 weeks, till i get money from Goverment from April and May?

Then moon opposing saturn, in degree so maybe in July, what could this mean that they dont pay me a further education? (Saturn Ruler of 3rd house)

i hoped to get a new job when Jupitertransit is trine natal mercury (in 7th house) at the moment

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Querents L2 is Jupiter in Capricorn and is in fall in Capricorn. Saturn rules Capricorn, so disposes of Jupiter. Saturns not in fall, but Jupiter is. But having a planet in fall under Saturn's rulership would still make me think the negative qualities of Saturn.
Actually, Jup is debilitated in Cap in the first five degrees. Here Jup is in the last 5 degrees, but it is certainly weak in Jup. because the rigid earthy nature of cap does not suit Jup.

aquarius7000

Hi Coramwei,

I think your situation, as said, should improve in 4 months.
Do you know your own time of birth? Do you want to post your natal chart ? I can have a quick look at that too. Thanks

Aria Venue

Actually, Jup is debilitated in Cap in the first five degrees. Here Jup is in the last 5 degrees, but it is certainly weak in Jup. because the rigid earthy nature of cap does not suit Jup.

Jupiter is essentially debilitated in cap, being in his fall.Jupiter in cap gains essential dignity (by term) between 12*01 -18*59 cap and by face between 0* cap to 9*59 cap, while being in his fall also (this can be seen in the following table of dignities according to ptolemy...even according to dorotheus table of dignities (7*-13* cap respectively by term) **, personally i use ptolemy's table in horary always) .the numbers are ordinal.Obviously fall is stronger than term and face, this is not a matter of dispute.The dignities are qualitative not quantitative. It is about quality, not quantity (of “points”)

Moreover jupiter in this chart at 26*54 cap is only in his fall.As such is essentially debilitated.Being also cadent is accidentally weak..in the first 5 degrees of cap jupiter has essential dignity from face, while essentially is in his fall, so once more is debilitated!!!!( ***Jupiter in this chart being also in conjunction with pluto (treated as a fixed star, although outers are not astrological planets neither fixed stars-max 2 orb) once more shows the negative influence(as an accidental debility), if we want to speak about outers also..especially those who use modern technics, cause traditionally outers are not used in astrology)

Moon in jupiter's exaltation shows once more the querent's concern.moon in a separating opposition with pluto shows also how his condition afflicts him.Jupiter being in moon's detriment shows once more that his financial situation harms his feelings (moon).the forthcoming opposition with jupiter shows once more the conflict.

CONTEXT: What matters in this chart is to check what will happen to Jupiter, since is accidental ruler of l2 (querent's pocket), nothing else, the querent didnt ask whether he will find a job, if he will earn the lottery, if he will be able to cope with these difficulties...etc.He simply asked when his financial situation will improve!!!!.Jupiter in this chart is soon to turn retrograde.Retrogradation is a strong accidental debility(The planet is going the wrong way, it is not acting appropriately) .As such is a testimony that querent's financial situation will turn worse for now, since jupiter(l2) is about to start his retrogradation for about 4 months....with a small improvement beginning around the end of august(gaining some dignity from term while being at 17* cap) approximately while jupiter will enter his second station and turn direct again (retrogradation ends Sep 13, 2020).

However things will improve substantially when jupiter leaves his essential debility (fall) in cap and enter aquarious (around the end of 2020)jupiter turns direct at 17* cap..it needs about 13 time units to leave cap, so once more about 3,5 months more or less.Still there will be restrictions (for example expenses..etc) at the beginning, since jupiter will find saturn(as greater malefic) also at 2* aquarious.

*jupiter's elemental quality (hot and moist-air) which is unbalanced in cap (a cold and dry earth sign) has nothing to do with this question, since this is not a medical horary

**Dorotheus table :The truth is that Dorotheus is not the author of this table,the reason why it is so often attributed to Dorotheus is that it utilizes the Triplicity rulerships that he describes in detail in his work Carmen Astrologicum. Also this table utilizes the Egyptian Term system instead of the Chaldean or Ptolemaic system.etc...

Attachments

• essential-dignities.jpg
    essential-dignities.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Jupiter is essentially debilitated in cap, being in his fall.Jupiter in cap gains essential dignity (by term) between 12*01 -18*59 cap and by face between 0* cap to 9*59 cap, while being in his fall also (this can be seen in the following table of dignities according to ptolemy...even according to dorotheus table of dignities (7*-13* cap respectively by term) **, personally i use ptolemy's table in horary always) .the numbers are ordinal.Obviously fall is stronger than term and face, this is not a matter of dispute.The dignities are qualitative not quantitative. It is about quality, not quantity (of “points”)

Moreover jupiter in this chart at 26*54 cap is only in his fall.As such is essentially debilitated.Being also cadent is accidentally weak..in the first 5 degrees of cap jupiter has essential dignity from face, while essentially is in his fall, so once more is debilitated!!!!( ***Jupiter in this chart being also in conjunction with pluto (treated as a fixed star, although outers are not astrological planets neither fixed stars-max 2 orb) once more shows the negative influence(as an accidental debility), if we want to speak about outers also..especially those who use modern technics, cause traditionally outers are not used in astrology)

Moon in jupiter's exaltation shows once more the querent's concern.moon in a separating opposition with pluto shows also how his condition afflicts him.Jupiter being in moon's detriment shows once more that his financial situation harms his feelings (moon).the forthcoming opposition with jupiter shows once more the conflict.

CONTEXT: What matters in this chart is to check what will happen to Jupiter, since is accidental ruler of l2 (querent's pocket), nothing else, the querent didnt ask whether he will find a job, if he will earn the lottery, if he will be able to cope with these difficulties...etc.He simply asked when his financial situation will improve!!!!.Jupiter in this chart is soon to turn retrograde.Retrogradation is a strong accidental debility(The planet is going the wrong way, it is not acting appropriately) .As such is a testimony that querent's financial situation will turn worse for now, since jupiter(l2) is about to start his retrogradation for about 4 months....with a small improvement beginning around the end of august(gaining some dignity from term while being at 17* cap) approximately while jupiter will enter his second station and turn direct again (retrogradation ends Sep 13, 2020).

However things will improve substantially when jupiter leaves his essential debility (fall) in cap and enter aquarious (around the end of 2020)jupiter turns direct at 17* cap..it needs about 13 time units to leave cap, so once more about 3,5 months more or less.

Still there will be restrictions (for example expenses..etc) at the beginning, since jupiter will find saturn(as greater malefic) also at 2* aquarious.
in any event, as you have highlighted :smile:

and I quote

Still there will be restrictions

(for example expenses..etc)
at the beginning,
since jupiter will find saturn(as greater malefic) also at 2* aquarious.

also in any event
as well as eventual co-presence with the greater malefic Saturn at 2* aquarius
keep in mind that

Jupiter has almost no dignity in aquarius
because

Jupiter has dignity by TERM in only five of the thirty degrees of Aquarius
*jupiter's elemental quality (hot and moist-air) which is unbalanced in cap (a cold and dry earth sign) has nothing to do with this question, since this is not a medical horary

**Dorotheus table :The truth is that Dorotheus is not the author of this table,the reason why it is so often attributed to Dorotheus is that it utilizes the Triplicity rulerships that he describes in detail in his work Carmen Astrologicum. Also this table utilizes the Egyptian Term system instead of the Chaldean or Ptolemaic system.etc...
Thank you for this cogent and clear delineation! :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Actually, Jup is debilitated in Cap in the first five degrees.
Here Jup is in the last 5 degrees,
but it is certainly weak in Jup.
because the rigid earthy nature of cap does not suit Jup.
well Jupiter is siriusly challenged in Capricorn
as shown by the dignities table
JUPITER IS IN FALL IN CAPRICORN

Jupiter has little essential dignity at all in first five degrees of CAPRICORN
except minor dignity by FACE which includes first ten degrees of Capricorn
Jupiter has essential dignity in FEW of the thirty Capricorn degrees
DIGNITY BY TERM in the following degrees: 13[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] 14[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] 15[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] 16[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]° [/FONT][/FONT]17[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] 18[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] & 19[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]° [/FONT][/FONT]:smile:

aquarius7000

Thanks, JupAsc and AriaVenue- for all the in depth information of Jupiter's condition in Cap. As I already noted, Jup is weak in Cap and weakest in the first five degrees.

So, JupAsc., with your profound knowledge about Jup, what is your reading about the chart to answer the main question on this thread?

JUPITERASC

Thanks, JupAsc and AriaVenue - for all the in depth information of Jupiter's condition in Cap.
good to be appreciated :smile:
As I already noted,
Jup is weak in Cap
and
weakest in the first five degrees.
IN FACT
- information posted shows clearly
IF one studies the dignities table :smile:

that
the table is clear
that from 0[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] to 9[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT]59' JUPITER IN CAPRICORN HAS DIGNITY only by FACE
a minor dignity
and furthermore
JUPITER IN CAPRICORN
remains severely debilitated THROUGHOUT ENTIRE SIGN by being in FALL

and so
IF we wanted to compare JUPITER in FIRST FIVE DEGREES in CAPRICORN
with other degrees in Capricorn
then clearly
JUPITER is VERY SLIGHTLY STRONGER in first five degrees in Capricorn

however
JUPITER IS STRONGEST by virtue of DIGNITY BY TERM in 13[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] 14[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] 15[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] 16[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]° [/FONT][/FONT]17[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] 18[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT][/FONT] & 19[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]° [/FONT][/FONT]CAPRICORN