Caring and Giving without expecting

aquarius7000

As a believer of Sanatana Dharma, I try to focus on Karam Yoga or doing good deeds to create positive energy. Hence I am placing this thread on the Spirituality forum.

The purpose of this thread is to share ideas, your personal experiences, information, links and advice to motivate others to give back to society. For instance, if you are part of volunteer service or a charity.org (that you trust), or things you do on your own to help other beings, please feel to share with others.

For instance, I call once a month an old couple I know through where I lived earlier and who do not have children. I distribute blankets every winter to distribute to people sleeping in slums and the streets.

Please do not derail this thread by bringing in politics, etc. Please let this thread be positive and on track. Thank you.

eekndyn

That is very kind of you to check in on them. For anyone its nice to know someone cares. A few months back I got turned on to a channel on yt softwhite underbelly. I wanted to help out then this pandemic hit. Keep doing what your doing and one act of kindness leads to another.

waybread

Those of us who read charts for people (on a free volunteer basis) generally try to be helpful to them. Oftentimes we don't hear back as to whether our reading was helpful or not. So we do what we do independently of any expectation of thanks or remuneration.

ElenaJ

Where I live we are a small group of residents, there are several elderly, especially widows on their own, and we each instinctively "adopt" one, bringing them part of what we bake, cooked dishes, doing shopping etc. It's considered normal here.

aquarius7000

Where I live we are a small group of residents, there are several elderly, especially widows on their own, and we each instinctively "adopt" one, bringing them part of what we bake, cooked dishes, doing shopping etc. It's considered normal here.
Excellent and very good work.

Those of us who read charts for people (on a free volunteer basis) generally try to be helpful to them. Oftentimes we don't hear back as to whether our reading was helpful or not. So we do what we do independently of any expectation of thanks or remuneration.
True

aquarius7000

Hi,

Given the heat in the past couple of days (though today is slightly cooler), I put out shallow, old, large soup bowl outside with fresh water every day - for the birds - for them to obviously to get a drink of water from and even bathe themselves in :)

Humanitarian

Not at all!:ROFLMAO:
In my dad's town in northwestern Pavia, Lombardia, there are a bunch of mosquitoes there in August and my step mother has to close her door, and that time is so hot hat she has to wear a bikini mopping her house 🤣.
Edit: She is still alive, not dead

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In my dad's town in northwestern Pavia, Lombardia, there are a bunch of mosquitoes there in August and my late mother has to close her door, and that time is so hot hat she has to wear a bikini mopping her house 🤣.
It's an area filled with rice fields. The water attracts them.

Youareallbeautiful

Something I did all my life.

Saturn in domicile in 12th house in opposition to my Sun is where I learned who to give and to also learn the person before you do.
I have given to some people who I later regretted doing so because they were not good people. I also lacked discernment.

I only have Moon trine Neptune 0 degree and my strongest aspect, but Sun conjunct Jupiter in 6th exalted and Mercury conjunct South Node 0 degree conjunct South Node, is conjunct the descendant from the 6th house.

The Aquarius North Node is not just about how I view myself but who I give to, Leo gives so they feel better within themselves, Aquarius gives so the right people get it.

JUPITERASC

Be-a-good-person-without-worrying-about-others-noticing-it..png