Pls help with my friend's Horary - Is he cooling off and should she break up?

ellie04

My friend's boyfriend has a tendency to cool off once in awhile and it bothers her as she feels that he's trying to slowly distance to a breakup. Recently he did this again (went silent for a few days) so she casted a Horary asking if she should just break off with him.

I told my friend I don't see a breakup happening as the angles are fixed with arabic part of Love on the ASC + the 2 main sigs are coming to a conjunction. Both sigs exalt Mercury her 5th ruler so it seems they're still interested in the romance.

But Mars in Venus' Fall so it seems he might be pulling away as he's thinking something negative about her + Moon coming to a conjunction with Uranus (emotional detachment). However, Moon will also trine Saturn, square Mercury then trine Pluto and I see this as emotional ups & downs - strengthening follow by disagreements, then intense emotional bonding. Moon though weakened in 12th house but strong in essential dignity so I think while they can't do much about this, they'll be able to manage it.

------------------------------------

A day after casting this Horary, my friend's boyfriend contacted her and they hung out. Things still seem good, she says, and he also made plans to see her again the next day (so it doesn't seem like he's pulling away). However, my friend still wants to know what the chart says.

What do you think? Thanks.

Attachments

• Pulling away?.jpg
    Pulling away?.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: