Will I Get the Job if I Apply?

PurpleReign

Hi,

I'm still struggling a bit with the job search and one opportunity has opened up and I plan on sending the application tomorrow. I'm wondering if I will get the job? This one has me a little confused because I am Moon in the 5th in Sag, job is Mars in the 2nd, but they don't aspect so it makes me think "no" even if Moon does conjunct Jupiter, which does positively aspect Mars.

But my opponents are represented by Saturn in the 6th (strong) and Saturn doesn't aspect Mars either, which is odd because someone *is* going to get it but that doesn't seem apparent or obvious in this chart.

If you have any greater insight, I'd appreciate it. And if the chart indicates why I may not get the job (something I can improve or fix before I send the resume or do/say during the interview to fix the issue), please share what you can. Any help is appreciated :)

Attachments

• will i get the job.jpg
    will i get the job.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

eekndyn

Hi,

I'm still struggling a bit with the job search and one opportunity has opened up and I plan on sending the application tomorrow. I'm wondering if I will get the job? This one has me a little confused because I am Moon in the 5th in Sag, job is Mars in the 2nd, but they don't aspect so it makes me think "no" even if Moon does conjunct Jupiter, which does positively aspect Mars.

But my opponents are represented by Saturn in the 6th (strong) and Saturn doesn't aspect Mars either, which is odd because someone *is* going to get it but that doesn't seem apparent or obvious in this chart.

If you have any greater insight, I'd appreciate it. And if the chart indicates why I may not get the job (something I can improve or fix before I send the resume or do/say during the interview to fix the issue), please share what you can. Any help is appreciated :)

There was a thread opened I cant find it, I started replying to it and got busy. Did you have another thread similar. If not I would say yes. I see the job as the jupiter, in the 5th with Moon. I do see you getting the job.

Gemini888

I think the 6H is more about your work when you are already working for a job. With job application I will use 10H instead.

So yes, I think you will get the job. Sun and Moon are forming a trine to each other, and even when Moon moves away from the trine it will meet Jupiter. Mars is under the Sun beam, but it also forms a trine with Moon. Moon also trines Merc, another significator since it conj Asc. Both Mars and Moon don't form any aspect to the Pluto/Saturn clutter, so you are pretty safe.

If you are still concern about the 6H, then Pluto opposites Merc. I think you will be required to work hard in the job and the job may cause some chaos to your daily life, but if you persist you may be able to make it.

Last edited:

PurpleReign

There was a thread opened I cant find it, I started replying to it and got busy. Did you have another thread similar. If not I would say yes. I see the job as the jupiter, in the 5th with Moon. I do see you getting the job.

Hi, yes I have a few different horaries I casted asking about various jobs I applied for. I am educated but so far I’ve had luck with getting interviews and being told by interviewers I’m qualified and have good interview skills, but losing out to those who have more work experience. Sometimes I don’t get an interview at all. I just applied for a couple more jobs that recently opened up and those are the ones I cast this horary for (well, one of them in particular). Thank you very much for your answer and I’ll definitely keep you updated if anything happens!

PurpleReign

I think the 6H is more about your work when you are already working for a job. With job application I will use 10H instead.

So yes, I think you will get the job. Sun and Moon are forming a trine to each other, and even when Moon moves away from the trine it will meet Jupiter. Mars is under the Sun beam, but it also forms a trine with Moon. Moon also trines Merc, another significator since it conj Asc. Both Mars and Moon don't form any aspect to the Pluto/Saturn clutter, so you are pretty safe.

If you are still concern about the 6H, then Pluto opposites Merc. I think you will be required to work hard in the job and the job may cause some chaos to your daily life, but if you persist you may be able to make it.

Hi Gemini, thank you so much for your response. I hope this is correct because I’m really ready for work! I’ll update this thread as soon as I hear anything!

eekndyn

Hi, yes I have a few different horaries I casted asking about various jobs I applied for. I am educated but so far I’ve had luck with getting interviews and being told by interviewers I’m qualified and have good interview skills, but losing out to those who have more work experience. Sometimes I don’t get an interview at all. I just applied for a couple more jobs that recently opened up and those are the ones I cast this horary for (well, one of them in particular). Thank you very much for your answer and I’ll definitely keep you updated if anything happens!

Please do. 8-21/8-22..

PurpleReign

Please do. 8-21/8-22..

I will definitely be prompt about it. I have one more question. I was asking about one particular job in question for this horary, but there were a few I've applied for (and I just applied for a couple more today). Is it possible that the "yes" might be for any of the other jobs (as in, the chart is saying "yes you will get A job") and not necessarily for the specific one I asked for?

Gemini888

I will definitely be prompt about it. I have one more question. I was asking about one particular job in question for this horary, but there were a few I've applied for (and I just applied for a couple more today). Is it possible that the "yes" might be for any of the other jobs (as in, the chart is saying "yes you will get A job") and not necessarily for the specific one I asked for?
Nope, only the one you asked for.