North node in the 9th house and fortune in Sagittarius- practicalities

Chillaxer

So, without going into more detail about the chart, the theme is go and get out, (weak 4th and strong 9th). The North node is in Leo in the 9th, and fortune is in Sagittarius in the 1st.

So the fire/Sag traits are clearly very fortuitous for me in making a better life.

The problem is trend is so clear and what I am stuck in and what benefits me is so clear, and yet the Sag energy is all about exploration and is not compatible with the practicalities and mundanities of life.

The other facet of my chart I'm wondering about is the 'bucket' trend with Chiron as the handle. This is clearly going to be some sort of important planet for me. It's in the ultra practical sign of Taurus, but I'm not good with finances, and it is in the 7th, on the Dsc. It is also square the nodes, which seems about some conflict- this does play out, and I can see how.

I see a relationship a certain way, as incompatible with freedom and the foreign settlement and growth I seek, so maybe I unconsciously seek this stable Taurean conservative partner. It doesn't appeal to go and make a life abroad with a woman, I only want to do a free solo journey, live on the road alone abroad or in a city etc.

Then there's astrological/philosophical stuff from those Sag/Ninth bits.

There's also a lot of politics in there and I feel my life depends on political outcomes.

But I don't think it's the ultimate destiny, in keeping with the chart.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me work through these Sag elements, as they seem key to me, and how to integrate them or give them m ore of a role, because I see a chart with great promise in these areas, and yet it is just not being activated. Neither is the Chiron 'handle' point either IMO.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jj.63559.9977.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jj.63559.9977.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 18

kimbermoon

The handle of the bucket serves to channel all of the other energies in the chart. Chiron then must work to compensate for the bias of the other energies in the eastern hemisphere, which is more about
self-development than social engagement as evidenced by your statement
'I only want to do a free solo journey.'

Yet the ruler of Sagittarius is held back by Saturn and that could indicate that your journeys are more of the mental realm rather than the physical. This is reinforced by Mercury co-ruling the 8th H which relates to psychological
matters.

Your material / physical stability is indicated by Jupiter being co-ruler of the 2nd: Saturn's involvement can be used to provide caution and prudence in handling your personal resources. With Neptune well aligned in the 2nd H as well, this could lead to being a visionary or bringer of important
communications through writing. Keep in mind that the 9th H
also relates to spirituality and higher consciousness.

Chillaxer

The handle of the bucket serves to channel all of the other energies in the chart. Chiron then must work to compensate for the bias of the other energies in the eastern hemisphere, which is more about
self-development than social engagement as evidenced by your statement
'I only want to do a free solo journey.'

Yet the ruler of Sagittarius is held back by Saturn and that could indicate that your journeys are more of the mental realm rather than the physical. This is reinforced by Mercury co-ruling the 8th H which relates to psychological
matters.

Your material / physical stability is indicated by Jupiter being co-ruler of the 2nd: Saturn's involvement can be used to provide caution and prudence in handling your personal resources. With Neptune well aligned in the 2nd H as well, this could lead to being a visionary or bringer of important
communications through writing. Keep in mind that the 9th H
also relates to spirituality and higher consciousness.

That wasn't great English on my part. I understand re Chiron, just wondering how it manifests or might be brought out because it seems like it is not activated- I do however think that I use Nature as healing somewhat, so maybe this corresponds to 6th/7th in Taurus.
I'm good with ideas but not writing with commitment.
Also I feel the 4th, country and family in my chart, are dire, and the 2nd with Neptune as ruler, I 'sink' into it, though I do have some of the mystic upsides of Pisces with the nation and culture. On the contrary the travel elements are strong.

Where it's get's dubious is where Sag crosses from house 1 to house 2.

Suggests I need to just go rather than value Sag things or 'possess' them...

I've posted about it before but the 4th and second, with family etc, are where I just sink, get sucked in and the impetus and drive and clear motivation and productivity just drains away from me...it is so tangible as a trend.

This my major issue, and figuring out the Chiron and Nodal square and how to activate them to dig me out is the key I feel.

If you can offer any more explanation then great, don't worry otherwise.

Chillaxer

To update- Fortune in Sag house 1, Ninth house North Node in Leo.

I would like to ask for some mor help on this topic specifically as regards tow issues-

1)Is learning a language, I'm thinking French to live in a country 'restrictive to Sag/Ninth house? I know I have this real conflict between third house stellium and the Ninth North Node. Would it just be that as my life lesson seems to be about creating freedom and mutablity, that learning one language would and living in France would end up taking a lot of effort and narrowing my options?
Could it be more political/spiritual in nature?? Also how does the Leo sign fit in for the north node, to this subject, as in this case we have a 'fixed' energy.

2)How to reconcile the Taurus(Chiron) bucket 'handle' square the North Node and the fortune in Sag?

I have come up with the idea of exploring nature that's more remote and bountiful, as it is the one common area I can seem to find between Sag and Taurus- Perseverance combined with optimism, and love of nature of this sign combo could make a person apt to wander a lot in the country.

The Cancer aspect in the ninth sextiling Taurus could also be about building or homes abroad?

Would appreciate your insights.

kimbermoon

re Chiron:TAURUS AT THE DC
In the 7th H this can show insecurity regarding relationships; feelings of rejection stemming from the influence of the parents relationship in the past and how you were conditioned to approach inter-relations with others. You were born at the Dark Phase of the Moon, as energies were at their lowest and this contributes to a consciousness of being abandoned or isolated, or perhaps seeking retreat. Aquarius Sun with Capricorn Moon do not harmonize well together; likely the parents had differing methods of parenting, giving you an unbalanced sense of how a relationship should work. Did you experience a separation of the parents?

Further, you have a Moon/Venus conjunct in square to Pluto and that leaves a mental imprint relating to issues of power and control, and perhaps a lack of emotional control. Moon/Venus typically relates to the influence of the mother, while the Sun is in good form with the trine to Saturn and Jupiter. Translation: your childhood imprint with regards to relationships is in need of healing and needs attention. You need to see the bigger picture of the purpose and meaning of relationship. Have you experienced difficulty in establishing relationships?

Chiron and the Nodes introduces the aspect of destiny. The Sun is conjunct the South Node denoting that it affects your sense of Identity and you are needing to gravitate more to the expression of Leo in order to balance the polarity between this Fire sign and the Air energy of Aquarius. The key is in the sextile aspect of NN and Jupiter / Saturn.

Re: 'the impetus, drive, clear motivation and productivity just drains away from me'; a reflection of your Mars afflicted in the 3rd H. These are the lessons that need to be heeded in that matter.

Mars afflicted by Jupiter /Saturn / Uranus; the resolution is about tapping into the trine of Mars / Pluto to offset the inner obstacles that affect your motivation and drive.

Chillaxer

re Chiron:TAURUS AT THE DC
In the 7th H this can show insecurity regarding relationships; feelings of rejection stemming from the influence of the parents relationship in the past and how you were conditioned to approach inter-relations with others. You were born at the Dark Phase of the Moon, as energies were at their lowest and this contributes to a consciousness of being abandoned or isolated, or perhaps seeking retreat. Aquarius Sun with Capricorn Moon do not harmonize well together; likely the parents had differing methods of parenting, giving you an unbalanced sense of how a relationship should work. Did you experience a separation of the parents?

Further, you have a Moon/Venus conjunct in square to Pluto and that leaves a mental imprint relating to issues of power and control, and perhaps a lack of emotional control. Moon/Venus typically relates to the influence of the mother, while the Sun is in good form with the trine to Saturn and Jupiter. Translation: your childhood imprint with regards to relationships is in need of healing and needs attention. You need to see the bigger picture of the purpose and meaning of relationship. Have you experienced difficulty in establishing relationships?

Chiron and the Nodes introduces the aspect of destiny. The Sun is conjunct the South Node denoting that it affects your sense of Identity and you are needing to gravitate more to the expression of Leo in order to balance the polarity between this Fire sign and the Air energy of Aquarius. The key is in the sextile aspect of NN and Jupiter / Saturn.

Re: 'the impetus, drive, clear motivation and productivity just drains away from me'; a reflection of your Mars afflicted in the 3rd H. These are the lessons that need to be heeded in that matter.

Mars afflicted by Jupiter /Saturn / Uranus; the resolution is about tapping into the trine of Mars / Pluto to offset the inner obstacles that affect your motivation and drive.

Yeah, with the 11th and retrogrades, future and politics seems important and like I will have to wait- same with Sag/Ninth, patience and events beyond ones control....