Potential romance, just physical or something more?

Quixotic

Hey all, I'm terrible at reading synastry charts. If you could help me out with reading this I would be very VERY thankful. I have this friend, and there is an undeniable amount of chemistry between us; problem is, I'm not sure if its just a physical attraction or something more. Is there potential for something more? What do you all see in this chart?

thank you to anyone who helps me out with this.

Attachments

• kev.jpg
    kev.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 45

tararoseastrologer

Over-all it looks like you guys will work out really well, you've got the sex, the spirituality, the friendship...I mean yeah. So, to get started...your Pluto is in his first house which means you will have a transformational effect on him and his Pluto is in your second house which indicates karmic debt, so you guys will have to balance that out in this life. Your Moon, Mercury and Mars in his second house however indicates that he will feel emotionally secure about your relationship. Your Sun conjunct his Neptune can imply that you'll have a spiritual relationship but you should also watch out for drug addiction. Your Neptune conjunct his Saturn can indicate that he'll be a grounding influence to your dreams and fantasies. His Moon in your fifth house means you'll probably have fun and be creative together. His Mars in your eighth house will make sex intense. His Jupiter and Venus in your 10th house indicates that he'll help you advance in the world. His Sun in your 11th house and your Jupiter in his 11th house will give you a strong friendship as well. His Mercury in your 12th house infers that you two can communicate on a more unconscious or deeper level. So yeah I'd say there's some definite long-term potential here.

Quixotic

Over-all it looks like you guys will work out really well, you've got the sex, the spirituality, the friendship...I mean yeah. So, to get started...your Pluto is in his first house which means you will have a transformational effect on him and his Pluto is in your second house which indicates karmic debt, so you guys will have to balance that out in this life. Your Moon, Mercury and Mars in his second house however indicates that he will feel emotionally secure about your relationship. Your Sun conjunct his Neptune can imply that you'll have a spiritual relationship but you should also watch out for drug addiction. Your Neptune conjunct his Saturn can indicate that he'll be a grounding influence to your dreams and fantasies. His Moon in your fifth house means you'll probably have fun and be creative together. His Mars in your eighth house will make sex intense. His Jupiter and Venus in your 10th house indicates that he'll help you advance in the world. His Sun in your 11th house and your Jupiter in his 11th house will give you a strong friendship as well. His Mercury in your 12th house infers that you two can communicate on a more unconscious or deeper level. So yeah I'd say there's some definite long-term potential here.

Sounds like our relationship! We actually met first online then met in real life this weekend, we couldn't stay away from each other. Thank you!