World Transits Of 2010: Forecast & Warnings

Delphia

Thank you for your kind response, Theo. Some folks consider revolution as a dirty word. To me it means a change of paradigm, and I agree will eventually produce a positive result.
I do agree we are in transition and perhaps that's a more palatable word to use for this process.

Again, thank you for all your hard work and research as well as your helpful posts.

FreeVirgo

Theo, I think your predictions are pretty accurate and intriguing. It's kind of weird to state this but my family and I have serious conversations about a totally collapsed economy and how to survive it. What are the most important basics to survive like: water, food (canned), penicillian, alcohol (rubbing :wink:)-medical aide kit, candles, blankets, certain tools (use with your hands like saw and hammer)-to cut down branches to burn for warmth. I also think toilet paper is important too :whistling:. Our neighbors are pretty good so that should work in our benefit.

All this sounds crazy to a rational person....but when you see dozens of authority with BIG guns staked out in front of the Capitol building, you have wonder how bad things really are!!!!

Funny how you mention vocational jobs. There are many of us who graduated with degrees and are in high debt with student loans and credit cards and no jobs to pay it back. We are stuck unable to move forward into our future. Last year, I thought go towards the healthcare industry because (before Obama was elected),
1. BabyBoomer Generation is going to part of the largest aging group that the world has ever seen before (if the survive 2010-11),
2. Tend to see an increase in mental illness, flus aka (swine).
3. riots and mass hysteria is going to lead many people's into the ER for physical injuries.

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

Hi Theo,
I've read your post and I'm really curious to see/know what positives you see coming, particularly for 2010 and beyond.
As someone mentioned....there's so much positive activity going on in the world right now. Many are actively changing their behavior to protect the planet, turning inward to develop themselves spiritually, are practicing more compassion etc... I see this across all sectors of life.
I wonder if, (as many Native Americans are saying) that any negativity that is expressing itself right now is really like a healing crisis....like a deep wound it needs to be opened and cleansed before it can heal properly.
To many we are awakening to a far more loving, awake and just world.
Do you see this as well?
Also to the people who have been having flood dreams....I've also had those at certain times in my life....and often they were an expression (I feel) of intense emotions (i.e. stress). Water often represents emotion.
Cheers.

PaxMercurius

Very interesting post. Incidentally, a lot of younger people these days (the Gen Y 1980's group) seem to be going to extremes in their behaviour - amongst my peers, you see people who are radically positive, and radically negative. There seems to be a widening gap between people who are becoming passionate about growth and change, and those who live in abject willing ignorance. Amongst the late teens-late twenties group, you have many brilliant and impassioned humanitarians, artists, disgruntled constructive anarchists, innovators and so on. There are probably more of the guys who hang around at train stations with knives here (I saw a kid who had to be 10 smoking and hanging out with a gang of teenage boys yesterday).

We may be living in interesting times!

"Jupiter and Uranus will meet first by exact conjunction at 0-Aries on June 8, 2010
" << That will be a fun birthday!

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

Yes, a very interesting time...indeed of extremes.
And as I always say, the only good thing about extremes is that they help us wake up.
I think the wise ones who trod the middle path (literally and figuratively) and live in moderation knew the exceptional benefit of what they spoke.

siren1111

Hi Theo. I am a member of Gen X, and a newbie to astrology. So I read what you posted with a lot of interest. I am now in health/medical training b/c I was laid off and am on unemployment. I did not think we would get out of this crisis so quickly but I also am hoping that it will not be as bad as what you said. I am not knowledgeable of astrology but I am an intuitive. I have been having more dreams last year about earthquakes than you can imagine. I kept getting Los Angeles in the sensitive period of Nov. 13-19, but nothing happened. Still, I keep having images of a big earthquake( now, after Haiti) in Asia- China and most definitely LA. So, kudos on explaining the astrology to us newbies and I am learning as I read your post.:smile:

Can't help but shirk all of this pessimism...

but still, I recently had a dream about being in a small marble passageway with windows, just making it out of an extreme flood. I did just move from New York to Massachusetts...

Glad to know my chosen line of work is looking good...

mod.

Mercurius

I used to live in the coastal Carolina area. There were several people that I had talked to there who had dreamed or had visions of the area being struck by a tidal wave. Many were sure it was a physical occurrence, although I also left the door open that it may have been a symbolic dream.
After reading this thread, I'm wondering if it maybe really is referring to an occurrence in the physical.

Ive had quite a few tidal wave dreams. Mine are always here in London. We are trying to go up in tower blocks to escape the water.

The Scheat thing is really interesting and am glad to see other astrologers are writing about it. We have discussed it here.
http://funkastrology.co.uk/blog2/?p=1132

Last edited:

GESolar

Thank you so much for all the info!
smileyhappy.ico