USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

david starling

As Senator and Vice-president Biden was a moderate, able to "work across the aisle" with moderate Republicans.

In contrast, Trump has adopted the positions of far-right extremists, extreme anti-immigrants, extreme anti-abortionists, and corporate anti-environmentalists. He's declared that anyone who opposes him in any way, whether Republican or Democrat, is a "traitor".

The difference doesn't get any more stark than that!

What's now the Trumpublican Party has grafted itself on to the GOP, and represents only a minority of the people, including the elites.

leomoon

Well, he better start taking off the mask and speaking out....

Trump has quite an agenda ahead:

1)Taking full credit for the early economy, lying about the Obama graphs on the economy which tanked during the end of Bush years...The bail-out was Bush's idea his people came up with. Actually, I recall when Senators McCain & Senator Obama cut out of their campaigns and went back to D.C. to vote on the Bush Bailout-which passed.
2) Lying about the FBI and Russia which he intentionally calls 'The Russian Hoax" which pleases his good pal Vlad.

Remember G.HW Bush lost to Bill Clinton with the DNC ad "Its the Economy Stupid"

Biden and the DNC need to run ads explaining to trump's fans and base, that the Economy failed due to djt's meanderings losing 2 months in the start of fighting the Covid19.. (thats 8 weeks late)

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/highest-unemployment-rate-great-depression/611398/

It's the economy, stupid - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_the_economy,_stupid

“The economy, stupid” is a phrase coined by James Carville in 1992. It is often quoted from a televised quip by Carville as “It’s the economy, stupid.” Carville was a strategist in Bill Clinton’s successful 1992 presidential campaign against incumbent George H.W.Bush

Bill Clinton put the Economy and the Deficit in the blue from deep red....
Credit where credit is due!

This one: Tropical chart - Trump and Vlad the murderer!

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Astrologers worry about Joe Biden become president in what may be the USA's darkest year: The Covid-19 pandemic continues to intensify in southern and inland US states and regions including rural counties who said they never had a Covid-19 case, an economic disaster not seen as the Great Depression of the 1930s and a deep political divide over whether or not Donald Trump is fit for leadership or re-election, a 4-year controversy that keeps getting worse every single year of his term.

Biden's 12th house stellium portrays a country he's presiding with a lot of problems, especially a possible second wave of Covid-19 in a country with 1. the most recorded cases per country (1.3+ million), 2. highest per capita of infections (0.5% of 333-351? million people), 3. highest death tolls (75k+ and growing), 4. hastened reopening of 30-31 states while infection rates continue to spike there, and 5. a lack of pandemic planning at the first place as well a national system lifted in 2018. CA's reopening in a step-by-step 4 phase year based on Spain's and Italy's own partial end of lockdown and eased restrictions.

And astrologers always keep mentioning northern Italy, central Spain and many parts of southern Europe as hotbeds of pandemics they predicted for centuries. Why is that? Lombardy, Madrid and in betweens (Portugal, the south of France and northern Yugoslavia - their 1972 smallpox outbreak lockdown, the only? one in a developed country) continuously had pandemics of various diseases in their ancient histories, that's comparable to eastern China where they had SARS in 2002-04 and MERS in 2010s which extended to the Middle East/ Arabia.

Last edited:

leomoon

The debates will be popcorn-worthy! I'm hoping Biden doesn't throw a punch and deck the tub of lard! Restraint, Joe, practice restraint!

:joyful: IF they even do them? Its still up in the air.

I can't figure out WHICH Sidereal dates or chart this is, but I sure liked the looks of it. I forgot to ask him.:sad:....and my memory fades. Hmmm. I checked progressions in the Sidereal for Nov. 4th, and not that...but INNER WHEEL you can see is tub-o-lard himself.

leomoon

Astrologers worry about Joe Biden become president in what may be the USA's darkest year: The Covid-19 pandemic continues to intensify in southern and inland US states and regions including rural counties who said they never had a Covid-19 case, an economic disaster not seen as the Great Depression of the 1930s and a deep political divide over whether or not Donald Trump is fit for leadership or re-election, a 4-year controversy that keeps getting worse every single year of his term.

Biden's 12th house stellium portrays a country he's presiding with a lot of problems, especially a possible second wave of Covid-19 in a country with 1. the most recorded cases per country (1.3+ million), 2. highest per capita of infections (0.5% of 333-351? million people), 3. highest death tolls (75k+ and growing), 4. hastened reopening of 30-31 states while infection rates continue to spike there, and 5. a lack of pandemic planning at the first place as well a national system lifted in 2018. CA's reopening in a step-by-step 4 phase year based on Spain's and Italy's own partial end of lockdown and eased restrictions.

And astrologers always keep mentioning northern Italy, central Spain and many parts of southern Europe as hotbeds of pandemics they predicted for centuries. Why is that? Lombardy, Madrid and in betweens (Portugal, the south of France and northern Yugoslavia - their 1972 smallpox outbreak lockdown, the only? one in a developed country) continuously had pandemics of various diseases in their ancient histories, that's comparable to eastern China where they had SARS in 2002-04 and MERS in 2010s which extended to the Middle East/ Arabia.

I checked the Kalasarpa graph to see IF the year 1972 was included for the year of a lockdown potential with this yoga. But I suppose we'd need to see the natal chart for Yugoslavia during this lockdown period. If I get the chance I might check it out.

CapAquaPis

Saturn goes to retrograde on the 11th (Mother's day) to Sep 29-30th (Saint Michael's day, aka Michaelmas). How much would it affect Trump's chances of reelection? Would Saturn currently be in Trump's natal 6th house in 2020?

leomoon

Saturn goes to retrograde on the 11th (Mother's day) to Sep 29-30th (Saint Michael's day, aka Michaelmas). How much would it affect Trump's chances of reelection? Would Saturn currently be in Trump's natal 6th house in 2020?

Tr. Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn all direct on Election day over Trump's 5th house opposite his 11th house stellium. I see the 11th as the house of hopes dreams & the masses.
Tr Saturn will be 26°23' opposite his Venus & Saturn. Some say he could win with Saturn opp Saturn but it doesn't sound like it to me....wishful thinking perhaps.

Last edited:

leomoon

This is startling to conceive of:
With six months to go until November’s 2020 election, dozens of America’s top legal minds convened to consider what would have been unthinkable before Donald Trump’s presidency. They gathered to brainstorm what could be done to prevent the country from descending into a “civil war-like scenario,” as one participant put it, if Trump and Joe Biden both claim that they won the presidency—and won’t back down.

SEE ARTICLE FOR EXPLANATION OF WHAT CAN POTENTIALLY OCCUR:
hint: It already happened once in our history - :w00t:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/el...terribly-wrong/?utm_source=push_notifications

CapAquaPis

The 2 lunar nodes in Dec 2020 and Dec 2021 period can predict a "civil war" in the USA (between liberals/Democrats/left and conservatives/Republicans/right) and a global war (i.e. the US and Taiwan/ROC vs Communist China and North Korea vs the South, and perhaps against Russia). Taiwan continues to be a thorn on Mainland China's rear since the end of the 4 year civil war when the Nationalists under Chiang Kai-Shek fled to the island of Taiwan and the communist government continues to claim Taiwan as part of their own territory and called Taiwan a "rogue province". And Taiwan is so separated from the mainland, they weren't heavy hit by Covid-19 and they seem to be in a kind of "normal" the western world misses or trying to restore. Notice Taiwan didn't have the kind of lockdown China and 170-some countries in the world soon to follow to curb the pandemic. I worry about Trump getting re-elected can mean two things: war of brother vs brother and nuclear bombs.

Last edited:

leomoon

DJT is acting crazed again, like he did when there was no Hurricane warning so he circled in with black marker where he insisted a hurricane was possible, and wouldn't let up on it.

Well, now he's doing the same thing with Hydroxycholoquine - insisting he himself is taking it, "no harm to do so, may help keep the Virus away" he says. The WH doctor as the others who want their jobs, must smile and say something that doesn't upset him, so he didn't say "YES, I wrote the prescription", he simply says, "After weighing the pros and cons ...blah blah "....nothing like "Yep, I gave it to the fool".

He even went so far (as he usually does with these things), having his mouthpieces, like Esper VA chief now (with no prior experience) - and others taking up for him and endorsing whatver their dear leader says today at a table in the WH set up for just such an occasion. :w00t:

The only thing missing is a black marker circle pointing to Hydroxy as he calls it endearingly.

Joe Scarborough, a Republican talk show host and Chuck Shumer Democratic Senator, both say they don't believe him and that he's lying.:pouty:

Well, whats new with that?

His chart was on my default for tomorrow....How about tr Neptune over his 7th square his Sun and his Moon.

Seems about as "wonky" as we've seen him yet!

And yes, seems thats the exact word I was searching for, "Wonky"
unsteady; shaky.
:w00t:

synonyms:
wobbly · unsteady · unstable · shaky · rocky · bockety

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In the middle of the US presidential election (May 27th) that started on Jan 1 and here comes the national by-mail vote (Oct 24-Nov 3), Joe Biden is said to have a higher approval rating of 55% than president Trump at 38%. I saw a PragerU vid from New Yorkers getting interviewed and the vid title said "they hate Coronavirus more than Trump". New Yorkers showed the world before they were a strong city after the 9/11 (2001) terrorist attack and again during Superstorm Sandy (2012). Trump made up a story he saw a group of Middle eastern people in Jersey City, NJ across the Hudson river cheer over the WTC twin towers were hit on 9/11, and turns out the event never happened. That's Trump for ya with his racism. :annoyed:

CapAquaPis

So...is Trump going to convince US congress to delay the presidential election date? It has never happened in US history before, despite wars (the civil war, WW1 and WW2), the great depression and the 1918 midterms occurred on time during the Spanish flu pandemic. Trump believes an all-mail-in ballot election is going to be rife with fraud, he refuses to honor the results if Biden is the winner.

CapAquaPis

The 2 lunar nodes in Dec 2020 and Dec 2021 period can predict a "civil war" in the USA (between liberals/Democrats/left and conservatives/Republicans/right) and a global war (i.e. the US and Taiwan/ROC vs Communist China and North Korea vs the South, and perhaps against Russia). Taiwan continues to be a thorn on Mainland China's rear since the end of the 4 year civil war when the Nationalists under Chiang Kai-Shek fled to the island of Taiwan and the communist government continues to claim Taiwan as part of their own territory and called Taiwan a "rogue province". And Taiwan is so separated from the mainland, they weren't heavy hit by Covid-19 and they seem to be in a kind of "normal" the western world misses or trying to restore. Notice Taiwan didn't have the kind of lockdown China and 170-some countries in the world soon to follow to curb the pandemic. I worry about Trump getting re-elected can mean two things: war of brother vs brother and nuclear bombs.

Later in May came the George Floyd protests and riots, the Antifa protests and riots as well, and a great division of America based on race and politics not this wide since the late 1960s. We have 3 months to go to election day and Trump attempts to save his job by getting "serious" about the COVID-19 pandemic. He does too little too late, he can't bring back 150,000+ people's lives and his record national economic boom turned into the biggest quarter drop in US history, worse than any period of the Great Depression of the 1930's (Oct 1929-Dec 1941).

leomoon

She has a Sun-Moon eclipse chart same as Trump.

Parents divorced when she was 7., and she doesn't get along well with dad.
Mother died years ago.

She's one tough cookie - with Aries Moon Libra Sun last decan

david starling

She has a Sun-Moon eclipse chart same as Trump.

Parents divorced when she was 7., and she doesn't get along well with dad.
Mother died years ago.

She's one tough cookie - with Aries Moon Libra Sun last decan

I didn't watch the presidential nominee debates. How's her debating ability?

CapAquaPis

Biden selected Kamala Harris out of the top 3 picks (Susan Rice and Gretchen Whitmer), but did she said last year Biden wouldn't allow her to attend any public school she wanted because he was then an anti-busing segregationist? It appears the two made up and will work together as a team to preside this country. I urge everyone go out and vote by mail to have Trump out of office.

Susan Rice may have a special job to curb the pandemic along with Gretchen Whitmer, then we have Dr. Rebekah Jones, a former official fired for exposing the FL state government undercounted the COVID-19 case numbers; and Sonia Angell who resigned from the CA state government after it was discovered their case numbers were off by a lot. I want Biden to keep Drs. Fauci who served the country since the Reagan era and Birx after Trump's expected to not get re-elected, there goes his partners Drs. Redford and Fair, and HHS secretary Alex Azar.