Will I succeed in my new position?

Amy

Hello - good morning

Please take a look at this chart as it is very important to me as I begin my new position, which is, my 4th promotion in this company of over 4 years.

I started my new Claims representative position in the brokerage side of my bank early this month with 4 weeks training. Its a new department for everyone and only a selected number of us were chosen to launch this department.

I am feeling like I have no confidence at times, my manager, who came with me from the past department, recommended me and alongside of her, I work with several other new associates.

a high end, paying job with the stress included.

anyway, last week was my first week on the phones, I am getting the hang of it - however, its very stressful, already I am getting some mistakes and although my manager said, > "its ok, this is all coaching, you know the job you can do it, just have confidence..." I feel bad vibes from her. she is known to have been two faced and mean. I also asked her to please stop disrespecting me at times when you speak to me, she said she will be more aware of that.

I want this job as I have jumped through too many hoops to get it. I interviewed within my company as did my manager and we both were brought over to this new office which is closer to my home in Chandler, AZ.

I don't want to slip, I have so many questions, however I don't have confidence as I keep asking the same questions over and over again. I figure, I will do my best, but....I don't want to get fired.

I can honestly say, I am not alone in this feeling ...most of the new associates feel that way.

For anyone and everyone who will please take a look at this chart, I ask you from this morning, in Chandler AZ (Maricopa County)

Will I do well in this job? will everything be ok and will I succeed?

thank you so much for checking and if I need to redo the chart please advise.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_will_i_succeed_in_my_new_position_hr_57510_27692.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_will_i_succeed_in_my_new_position_hr_57510_27692.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 25

fensi88

Do not panic, Yes, you will succeed!
You are Ma and Moon, job is Su. We see Moon translates the light from Su to Ma with easy aspect/sextile, so the answer to your question is YES!

Amy

Hello Gocca! How are you????
well, to tell you something, this is so far, the worst week of my life.. well, sort of....the new job is stressfull, but I want it soo bad and the recruiter knew it when we interviewed. Its at a brokerage firm associated with my bank and the managers are also learning. I want to learn the systems (several online at the same time you speak to the wealthy customers who are VERY DEMANDING!) I freeze up since I have not spoken call center for a long time, generally just used to correspondence work) and I get anxious. I don't trust my manager who says she is ON MY SIDE and yadda yadda yadda, she is rude at times and disrespects me...I talked to her on Saturday night (she is younger than my own daughter!!) anyway, I feel like she will back stab me)
how long will this take Gocca, so that I can feel secure and the energies at my office will improve...we are all learning as well as my manager, she also learns from me.

fensi88

As Moon has to pass 1:23 degree, that means you will feel secure in best case for around 1,5 month. Good luck!

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Fensi's conclusion that you will be successful at this job. Please write back and let us know how it goes.

Amy

Thank you IleneK - can you tell me where did you see that in my chart?
please, I don't want to get fired...I just want to learn this job and have my manager get off my back..

thank you so kindly...can you read my chart for me?:smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IleneK - can you tell me where did you see that in my chart?
please, I don't want to get fired...I just want to learn this job and have my manager get off my back..

thank you so kindly...can you read my chart for me?:smile:

Your chart has been well read by Fensi above:

As Fensi described in the post above:

You are Ma and Moon, job is Su. We see Moon translates the light from Su to Ma with easy aspect/sextile, so the answer to your question is YES!

Amy

I will..i asked another question (first one), Should I be worried? many said Yes, as I have fallen into a snake pit....very hard job to learn, since many systems involved. this was my first week alone with no coaches, my manager, who is still learning, was with me and one other gilrl on Saturday shift. It was awful and I ******* up once. I froze and did not hear a question that was given to me. my manager said it was on tape, for quality control monitoring, but its ok, this is still coaching...BULL!

I don't want to loose this job, but the other astrologers said I would

IleneK

Premium Member
Amy, you may need to consider what you want here from the forum. You have been told by the last horary that you will succeed at the job and you were told previously that you should be worried. You can be rightfully worried and also succeed at your job.

I think the problem lies more with your inability to cope with the new job challenges before you. So just do your best, even thought there will be lots of mistakes, but be present to what you are doing, and quit projecting your thoughts to the future, where this possible firing may exist. The state of mind that you have yourself in now would be a key element contributing to you being unable to function properly at your job. And while you may not have control over what comes at you on the job, you do have control over this incessant worrying that you are doing. Try to implement some centering and breathing, certainly at home before and after work, and even at work if you can steal away by yourself. It could make all the difference.

Last edited:

Amy

yes, you are right...I know I have frozen my fears in me but I will do my best to have more confidence. I think its just the manager I have to deal with, and her attitude with me, *****. I feel sometimes that I am so tired that I just want to quit. but I fought hard for this job.....I need it and want it....I think I just have to get used to this. so many have told me that I have been doing well and come to me to say hi and are good and kind to me, but my manager is so weird and herself, insecure with this new job. I get scared. and then I freeze. its hard. thank you so much for your wise words.