When will he propose?

26degrees

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone can help me figure out roughly when my boyfriend will propose. :love: I am Mercury in the 6th house in Pisces, my boyfriend is Jupiter in Cancer in the 10th house. There is a trine between us. I hope Uranus in the 7th house isn't a bad thing... maybe it's an indicator of surprise, done in a really unexpected way?

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Attachments

• when.jpg
    when.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary is designed to answer yes vs no questions.

There is lots of information that can be gathered beyond that but basically its all build around the yes/no question. Secondly, the question can only be asked once every year or so. Otherwise the question would have a multiple birth time, and nothing in astrology has more than one birth before a death ensues. Finally horary astrology has a time limit of about 3-9 months or so.

You can go here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

To learn more about how horary astrology works and what kinds of questions to ask and how to ask them.

rafaella

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone can help me figure out roughly when my boyfriend will propose. :love: I am Mercury in the 6th house in Pisces, my boyfriend is Jupiter in Cancer in the 10th house. There is a trine between us. I hope Uranus in the 7th house isn't a bad thing... maybe it's an indicator of surprise, done in a really unexpected way?

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Well Mercury is conjunct Neptune and will actually go retrograde tomorrow without completing its aspect to Jupiter. Neptune brings a layer of confusion and delusion, perhaps you are expecting something that is not reality. How is the quality of your relationship?

Moon separates from Mercury and applies to Jupiter. Moon and Jupiter are strong essentially. But my concern is Jupiter retrograde. Have you been separated from him and now he has returned? Or was he thinking of proposing previously but changed his mind in the past? Moon/Jupiter seems positive but it is not really. Jupiter is rx and Moon is in 8th. My concern is that he is moving towards proposing but then he changes his mind. This coupled with Mercury rx shows some issue and you backing away from him.

I hope its just some minor problem.

26degrees

:sad:
Well Mercury is conjunct Neptune and will actually go retrograde tomorrow without completing its aspect to Jupiter. Neptune brings a layer of confusion and delusion, perhaps you are expecting something that is not reality. How is the quality of your relationship?

Moon separates from Mercury and applies to Jupiter. Moon and Jupiter are strong essentially. But my concern is Jupiter retrograde. Have you been separated from him and now he has returned? Or was he thinking of proposing previously but changed his mind in the past? Moon/Jupiter seems positive but it is not really. Jupiter is rx and Moon is in 8th. My concern is that he is moving towards proposing but then he changes his mind. This coupled with Mercury rx shows some issue and you backing away from him.

I hope its just some minor problem.

Unfortunately, you seem to be right on the money, as I do have my own doubts now.