tikana

Hi

if someone is looking at planets right now,

you will see this configuration

Mars is about to sextile with venus
but
moon is about to square to saturn then off to venus

here is a question.

if significator venus and mars are in sextile. and since moon is a co-ruler, is moon working as interfrence or something completely different?

thanks
Tik

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Tikana,
the moon will make its squares to firstly saturn and then venus before venus perfects the sextile to mars....its a bit hard to say without the chart and I am in a different hemisphere than you so what's on my screen is diff to what youre looking at....but I think yes it is interference,but not necessarily sufficient to yield a *no* answer unless other aspects support a *no...that's how I understand it, but its a highly technical point, and I'm not 100% sure..- maybe *frustration* rather than *prohibition* I looked it up but it didn't mention this in regard to the moon.hope there's someone out there who can answer this because I'm working on a horary right now too! cheers, Lillyjgc

Last edited:

tikana

Hey Lillyjgc
here is the chart

octo 14 2007
6:45 pm
canoga park, ca
1 taurus

the question is * will there be a parnership between me and Y"
*this is about a creative partnership*

so basically, moon is almuten of 1st house and a ruler of 10th.
moon is in 8th house... or entering it..

so here is a question
what the heck is 8th house? there is no money involved.. no profits no spending
now question is what is 8th house
obviouly mars/venus are in sextile.

moon squares saturn which rules his 5th house. creative thing.. okay
the last aspect of the moon is sextile to sun

any opinions?

Thanks
Tik

lillyjgc

Tik,you are venus, Y is disposited by mercury (coming back) and acting like a cancerian in your third house :your mind and communications. (I'm using placidus- you might be using regio..) which is ruled by mercury...(Y)- Mars is weak in cancer but mercury applies a trine to mars by retrograde motion.So I am getting a strong message that something has to be *renegotiated between you* in regard to this creative (5th house) matter.
House 5 in my chart has Leo on the cusp and saturn cj venus in the house- creative work well described here...with financial implications....
Your finances are obviously on your mind as the asc is ruled here by Taurus and venus is in the somewhat cautious and frugal sign of Virgo...(Is this a musical partnership, BTW?) From this chart, the ruler of your money is his dispositor...so *your money is in Y's hands* and mercury stronger by angular position, is going backwards, where over the next 3 weeks or so will *COMBUST WITH THE SUN*- the ruler of the creative project...
Venus tied tightly to Saturn is not good (even though separating...), especially as the moon in Y's second house is about to square both saturn and your ruler, venus....(BTW Is Y older?)
The moon is in jupiter's sign so the feeling is one of expansion, growth, excitement and jupiter is in his second, your eighth...With jupiter square uranus (which you may not include) I will say something unexpected happens to change the mood...To me the moons square to venus suggests *things are a bit unrealistic..*and that money will be a problem for you (not necessarily for Y,- the sun is past its sextile to jupiter...but the moon will sextile the sun..(Maybe you are keener about this project than Y? but as *Y's* ruler mars will later retrograde there is a chance of coming back to the project in a new way at some later time....
You would need to note pars too (*Where lies your treasure?)..My program does not compute pars for night time...but yours may.... Tik, I am seeing money problems and the likelihood of a *no* answer here...because even though the two main significators will sextile each other, the moon does a few things first...maybe a revision of the original plan with a mutually acceptable outcome....Cheers Lillyjgc

Last edited:

tikana

Tik,you are venus, Y is disposited by mercury (coming back) and acting like a cancerian in your third house :your mind and communications. (I'm using placidus- you might be using regio..) which is ruled by mercury...(Y)- Mars is weak in cancer but mercury applies a trine to mars by retrograde motion.So I am getting a strong message that something has to be *renegotiated between you* in regard to this creative (5th house) matter.

*** ohh yeah very well could be .. ***

House 5 in my chart has Leo on the cusp and saturn cj venus in the house- creative work well described here...with financial implications....

** could be ! i am not sure ***

Your finances are obviously on your mind as the asc is ruled here by Taurus and venus is in the somewhat cautious and frugal sign of Virgo...(Is this a musical partnership, BTW?)

**Money is always on my mind but i am not doing this for the money.. just for the heck of it.. yes and no.. *music thing* I am very cautious about this ***

From this chart, the ruler of your money is his dispositor...so *your money is in Y's hands* and mercury stronger by angular position, is going backwards, where over the next 3 weeks or so will *COMBUST WITH THE SUN*- the ruler of the creative project...

** there is no money involved.. just time ***

Venus tied tightly to Saturn is not good (even though separating...), especially as the moon in Y's second house is about to square both saturn and your ruler, venus....(BTW Is Y older?)

***he is about 2 years older than me.. i think even less **

The moon is in jupiter's sign so the feeling is one of expansion, growth, excitement and jupiter is in his second, your eighth...With jupiter square uranus (which you may not include) I will say something unexpected happens to change the mood...To me the moons square to venus suggests *things are a bit unrealistic..*and that money will be a problem for you (not necessarily for Y,- the sun is past its sextile to jupiter...
You would need to note pars too (*Where lies your treasure?)..My program does not compute pars for night time...but yours may.... Tik, I am seeing money problems and the likelihood of a *no* answer here...because even though the two main significators will sextile each other, the moon does a few things first...maybe a revision of the original plan with a mutually acceptable outcome....

8* pars? are you talking about parans? btw when do you see this renegotiation to take place? i dont mind negotiating it is just i want all cards on a table. ***

thanks!

Tik

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Tik, pars Fortuna....Time wise for a renegotiation...2..*somethings...*months I would say (merc fixed sign mars cardinal). i notice the moon is headed for H8 (no planet doth joy in this house) but the ruler of H8 appears to be peregrine (if you exclude Neptune).
If this creative project is intended to be fun it might be worth noting that venus and saturn dont have fun together and the sun in the sixth house is in its fall in libra, ruled by venus-you.....neither ruler strong by sign or house.
I think the early ascendant gives a clue that a lot has to happen till the project gets off the ground..i am estimating around 9 months from now....Mercury right on his cusp retro in scorpio? I don't think the cards are on the table anytime soon....best wishes, lillyjgc

Last edited:

tikana

Lilly

Pof is at 19 pisces

Venus/saturn requires a lot of work.. which i am seeing already.

there is a lot of work to do no doubt. as long as it is not denial of a project..

lets see what will take place in 2 months.. as long as ice moves, i will be okay.

9 months? hmm that is interesting.. that is like JUNE! .... nodes will be on my asce/desc .. uranus opposing my venus! pluto opposing mars! jupiter square jupiter! HOLY! Curently i am dealing with shadiness from eveyone LOL neptune on descendant and saturn is in 1st house.

thanks Lilly

Tik

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Tik just another thought..it might be worth looking at where the jupiter/pluto cj opp mars will fall on your natal (in Dec)...i know all the answers are in the horary but I am concerned about the early asc...(too early to tell?)-or *all the information you need to make the decision, is not available yet?..lillyj

lillyjgc

we posted simultaneously!

Tik, my sister has neptune on her descendent,natally- she just doesn't *see* the other person's agenda...with all your scorpio planets (insightful) the transit may not be so confusing for you....And if I remember rightly, chiron will be on your H7 too? (Do you *do* chiron?)
The nodes transiting AC -Desc axis...well thats just fate isn't it, taking a strong hand...This can be *stardom* potentially too if other aspects agree....We will all be having the pluto-jupiter/ mars abomination by transit but with your natal so involved I'd say a *change of direction* could be indicated here. Lillyjgc

Last edited:

tikana

Jupiter conj pluto will be in my 5th house!

Remember how much i was stressing on pregnancy? I have uranus enteriing 8th house

what is this? enteritainment thing .. and unlimited scattered sex trips? LOL

Tik

lillyjgc

Tikl I'd say that's a real possibility...don't want to stray into terrotory where theres no agreement but as pluto is death and birth and regeneration, and jupiter is expanding things...BIG changes...I have uranus on H8 cusp natally- its not so bad...(except I seem to have missed out on all the kinky sex that some attribute to the outrageous behaviour of Uranus...in the eighth)..but certainly the unexpected happens with uranus there and that could relate to any concern of house 8..Will uranus be square to the jupiter/pluto?or to house five cusp? lillyjgc

tikana

LIlly

Uranus does not aspect jupiter/pluto...

pluto being a rebirth explains A LOT ... it is ending a square with Venus which has not produced much but something fisny going on with my x in regards to me.. which i will not even begin to speculate on.. if you listen to his wierd questions, you will be wondering what is he mumbling about or is he still in junior high.. There is a sense of an obsession of my body ""i am not obsessed about my body". For an entire year, he has been rallying me with "go do yoga" and when he comes over he begins to work out like my living room is a gym! itis funny as hell .. i stopped paying any attention ** neptune on desc ***. so you might say OHh kick his a**...well if i kick his a**, the dreams will be back.. I just got rid of them less than 2 months ago....neverending circle. And i still do not understand what the hell is he after? at least these creative projects are beinning to making my life a bit amusing. Uranus on 8th is not always about the kinks .. it sabout money as well

this 8th house is really raisign my alarms. every chart i run involves 8th house.. malefic or not it is there and very visible! so i am thinking what surprize are we talking about here...

Tik

Last edited:

lillyjgc

:eek: Tik- you are quite right- uranus will be square the stellium of which the jupier/pluto conjunction is a part..Mercury will be square to uranus at the same time as jup/pluto connect. Mercury (squ uranus) cj sun cj pluto, cj jupiter- all in sag and on the 13 dec this year. so technically yes you are quite right, but uranus in a wide square of the stellium opposite saturn. Yes I think this will be a very serious time - for us all....(That stellium is on my ascendant- ouch!!!)
uranus on H8 can take away ones shared assets in my experience.I guess with all the action in your H8 it will be a very strong learning experience of what happens when the H8 is activated? What events happen and when do they happen..(I'm sure you keep a journal or record of such things- a *must* for rectification accuracy.) So do tell us what happens....if you...can...speak:eek:
lillyjgc.:)

starlink

what the heck is 8th house?
Hi Tik, interesting conversation here. House 8 in horary and Moon (emotions, you) entering it could indeed mean PAIN, SUFFERING, total upheaval of emotions about something regarding that business partnership of yours. Houses 4, 8, 12, always very dark and secretive and 8th house, usually means some sort of crisis (= pain in my opinion) coming up. So it does not necessarily mean other people's money, it can also mean other people's support and it is quite probable that you will be denied the support you will need for this project. Star.

starlink

Oh Tik, another observation here. Mr.Y has as co-significator Mercury RETRO and although it looks like he is going for mutual application with you (Venus), he never gets there in the sign of Scorpio. Only when he enters and goes direct again in Libra, will he get to Venus, but unfortunately he will square her. So it does not look good from that point of view either. He will change his mind most likely.
About the interference, I dont think Moon interferes with the sextile between Mars and Venus. Moon will just be doing something else before that sextile between Venus and Mars, and that is squaring Saturn. Saturn is your 10th house ruler and maybe you feel the odds against this partnership are too many and you just pass a moment of depression about it. Then it looks like things will work out, but after that oh boy oh boy, he is squaring you (3 november! exact) and who knows what that means. Probably, after first telling you OK, will do, he changes his mind and does not want to support you anymore (Moon in 8). another thing I read about the Nodes in horary. When any planet is found at the same degree as the Nodes, than that is very bad indeed. Mars is at 6°, like the Nodes. So something really is not kosher here. You be careful Tik.
Ah, and look at the end of the Matter..... Moon in 8 square Saturn, yakkee!! I have my doubt about the fact that the Moon-Sun sextile can save the matter.

Last edited:

tikana

Thanks Starlink

Let's see what happeens.
nov 3rd? that will be interesting cause it is a day before my birthday
I HaVE NO CLUE

personally, i have nothing to lose here.. shrug .. let's see how horary is right

is he the one for this project
oct 16 2007
9:24 am
canoga park, ca

21 scorpio
*interesting my node falls right on asce ***
21 capricorn POF

well ....
venus/mars sextile
venus does not see mars at all!
me is AGAIN in 8th house in cancer! roflmao

merc is in 12th! what the hell!
moon sextiles sun.

mind me merc rules 8th house and is in 12th

moon conterantiscia to mars
sun counterantiscia to venus
sun parrallel to nnode

here we go again
8th and 12th houses involved!

this will never stop !!!!

just for the kicks, my friend looked at the chart and she thnks .. LOL get this
she thinks it is somekind of sexual attraction on his part ... A. mars is sensitive.... it sits in my 8th.. which is a triplicity of jupiter ruler of his 8th! then mars/venus are in sextile rulers of 5th and 11th and 6th and 12th

so there is def something going on! ROFLMAO.. maybe he is having some kind of sexual fetishes ROFLMAO hahahhaha

this is getting better and better..

the hysterical thing is Mars / me is very weak.. i dont get it!

Cheers
Tik

thanks again
Tik

Last edited:

Kingsley

Moon in 8th house doesn't necessarily have to be about finances. The 8th house in Horary can mean problematic. By its placement there the moon has certain capacities to work towards a particular judgement. If the question is about partnerships then the moon's capacity is strained and says something about the creative relationship. Moon in 8th sq Saturn in the question is saying "its a mistake" and can bring problems to your own endeavours.

kingsley

tikana

Kingsley

i just found the page on 8th house .. yeah it is pretty malefic .. lilly says that whereever moon is where things are extremly unstable if negatively aspected or everchanging with possitive aspects

sorry it took me a few days to find the page.. THanks!

Starlink..

something does not add up that is for sure... i gotta be reading papers soon .. lets hope it is not during merc retro.

Tik