ALL Aries chart ruled by Cancer and the 12th house??

moon324

This is my boyfriend's chart...I have been trying to explain it to him and understand it better myself but I suddenly feel very uneducated especially when looking at this chart.

A few things stick out to me, namely that he has so much aries but also has a mars in cancer.
Would having a mars in cancer dominate his sun, moon, and mercury since they are all in aries?

Also, his Sun/moon/mercury in the 12th house of Pisces stood out and I was wondering what anyone's experience has been with that much 12th house influence because I know so little about it.

I should also note that on astro he is listed as a Taurus ASC but on other sites like cafe astrology he is an Aries ASC, but I am leaning towards Taurus ASC.

ANYWAY, I feel like he has an extremely polarizing personality AND life, and I would love to get more insight from anyone who takes a look, thanks.

358s4le.png

Senator

Hello Moon....

First of all he has a lack of air in his chart, Only Venus, the ruler of the AC is in Air Gemini 1st.

Venus in general is not Strong in Gemini, but the sextile to Jupiter and Moon helped this Venus... I think he is a good looking man.

And he must (as a rule) compensate for this lack of air element in a Venusian way.,, -You know better at this point- and I will let you remember situations where he used his Venus to compensate the lack of intellectual side in him.

Second... Mars in its fall in cancer, That's because Mars is Energy, force and action, and Cancer is a passive sign, and it is too hard/dangerous for a person's Mars to be ruled by the Moon with her moody character and rapid movement.

So in General A Mars ruled by the moon is actions ruled by emotions, With this lack of earth (intellect) therefore we may expect unrelated or moody, or whatever you want to name it - ACTION -

But herein... We find that his moon in Aries in mutual reception with Mars... (AND) in Exact square with mars in cardinal signs....

Mutual reception is great... this is an assistance. The exact square ensure constant action and trials to develop the personality through time.

I see Saturn in his chart in a very good condition the north node too...
But the opposition to Jupiter in 4th which rules 8th... Is creating another conflict, and this conflict may expresses itself in his childhood in his home with his parents... The condition of Mercury (And when I say conditions I mean the planet by house, sign, aspects, and any conjunction with an important fixed star, and/or the sensitivity of the degree located) is not a good condition,,, Combust, retrograde, in Aries ruled by an afflicted debilited Mars, and in 12th... I may wonder about if he says a strange weird words sometimes?, Words that has no meaning....
This with the lack of earth make me also question his thinking process...

I see that the continuity of this relation will depend on you Moon 324...:wink:

You should be cardinal enough... :)

Are you a Libra Sun?

moon324

I'm actually a Cancer sun and Taurus moon, here is our synastry chart:

21nqkcm.png

I also have even LESS air than him so that is...something....
but I did want to focus more on his than on a synastry chart, I might post this in the synastry thread too...

What do you mean by strange, weird words sometimes? I understand how the 12th house could make you say that but can you re-word it in a way that I can explain?

Senator

Mercury Rx in the 12th. Square a moon ruled Mars,,

This is why I said he can say/do impulsive things...
Didn't he shout on you for example, and then regret and say sorry many times?
Didn't he do fun acts sometimes in order to make fun for only the purpose of fun and make a strange light act with his hands or face or body? And you are supposed to laugh for example...?

Listen... I don't know since when and how long this relation is.

But what I know now is that this relation is not a soft moving one...May be full of tragedy....

I don't understand really.... Do you want to learn astrology or his chart, so that you can tell him something (could be) interesting for him?

I advice you to look and study your chart first very well.

And another advice from an older brother...... Try not to tell someone that you know something about him.... Especially if he/ she is so close to you.

Just know his/her potentials,defects, or character in general, and relate to this person according to your observations in a way that makes life easier for both.

I know how hard my words can manifest in your reality, But ir is not impossible.

I wish you a happy life.