How can i determine the strongest planet in my chart?

Gryffin

Hi guys,

a couple of days ago, i read this wonderful allegory on answers.yahoo.com:

"Take Bret Favre in his prime. Think of him on the football field, thousands are cheering him on, women want to throw themselves at him. Men are in awe as he leads the Packers down the field to a last minute victory.
Now take the same man, football uniform and all, put him on stage at Madison Square Garden with a guitar in front of thousands of rock fans. They'd laugh him off the stage: he's the same guy. In the first instance he has lots of essential dignity. He is who he is, the premier quarterback of his day. In the second he is completely out of place. He can't do what he does best. He is peregrine."

Ever since, i think about my chart and try to figure out if the planets in my natal chart are strong or not.

I did some research but i am still quite confused.

On the internet, i read that, besides the planet´s dignity, other factors also influence the planet´s strength.

I made a short list of factors that, according to my inquiry, are important. It is important:
- if the planet is occidental/oriental
- if it is well/badly aspected
- if it is the ruler of the ascendant sign
- if it is under combustion
- if it is retrograde
- if it is conjunct to a fixed star
- in which house it is located

I would like to ask you: Which other aspects do you consider? How do you weight these factors adequately?

And which planet is the most important in my chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.75543.12306.png
    astro_w2gw.75543.12306.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 23