How Compatible Are We?

ShadowSpud3

Hello,
Firstly I highly apologise if this is in the wrong section, if it is please definitely move it in to the correct section.

Also this person is a very good friend of mine, just seeing that positive and negatives, helps a friendship know and grow.

I NEED NO MORE REPLIESVTHANK YOU ALL :)

Last edited:

Timmytwothumbs

Hello,
Firstly I highly apologise if this is in the wrong section, if it is please definitely move it in to the correct section.

Also this person is a very good friend of mine, just seeing that positive and negatives, helps a friendship know and grow.

33398276_225156734916815_568012470027812864_o.jpg

This relationship is good. There are some difficulties. But overall good. The sun moon opposition can be good. There also seems to be an emphasis on the end of earth. One person has a mercury, Saturn , and nodal axis. While the other has sun Jupiter and Saturn. These planets work in a grand trine in earth signs and a an additional grand trine in water signs. It's a very harmonious energy that the two of you bring out in each other.

ShadowSpud3

That sounds extremely on point and accurate as it can get thank you ☺️
What are the difficulties so we can work through them, His a close friend so we definitely will sort out any differences.

His air signs would help with my Leo too I would say which is great.

Our moon-trine-Moon would help a lot too.

Last edited:

ShadowSpud3

I read up “Moon In Partner’s 6th House” I suppose this might be an issue or not an issue depending, But I can say we always help and support each other.

I can see my Mercury is in his 8th house that could be 50/50 as will but whenever we do have disagreements (everyone argues) we will always sort them out but good to see that there is more positives though just proves that a Leo & Capricorn can get along and I’m also earth dominant .

Thanks everyone for helping and replying I highly appreciate you all.

muchacho

In synastry charts, the planets in signs tell you something about the dynamics of the relationship, i.e. if you understand each other without words or if there are constant misunderstandings. Planets in houses will tell you something about the topics this relationship will mostly focus on. I usually only look for ASC, Moon and Sun. Those are the basic pillars of any chart. So if you have one of these factors in lets say your 8th house, then this means 8th house topics is what you will mostly have to deal with. How this is going to play out in detail depends very much on your own level of awareness. The 8th house deals with traumas and fears. So if you are unaware of your own issues in that area, then you are probably creating new traumas. And so this will be a very challenging relationship. But if you are aware of your own issues already then the relationship can help you getting over it. Then this will be a very rewarding relationship with a lot of growth potential.

ShadowSpud3

Thank you.

This kinda does make sense tho because we both had to deal with past issues, Then he suddenly shows up in my life a few years back probably to support each other through stuff, When I’m down his the only friend that somehow has the magic to make me feel great again not sure how but guess it’s possible when you got a close bond towards anyone such as family etc..

And definitely no conquecedence that we both have similar moon signs we both emotional as each other that’s for sure, I’m earth dominant (might help with his Capricorn Sun I think) and his masculine dominant.

Anyway thank you for the heads up, I will take note of all of this,

Last edited: