random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Account Closed
The true hero is my muwahhid brother Muhammed

fbiXnX1.gif

Blessed was his efforts. Inshallah

Ave Maria. Thine sins shalt be cleansed by the holy flame of our Lord.

6ed.png

AppLeo

Random thought: Due to time restrictions I have yet to finish one hundred books in a year. In fact, because this year was so hectic, I've only reached 67. Sure, I could rush through some light novels before the year winds down, but I had hoped to reach 90 by now. Oh well. 67 is better than 66.

The random thought, oh, right, that, well....Time is such a...rare commodity when one grows up. I'm thinking of bringing books with me everywhere, just so I can read a chapter or two in between bathroom breaks or something. :p

You read 67 books??

365 / 67 = 5.4

You read a book in every 5 days?? :O

Blaze

Account Closed
You read 67 books??

365 / 67 = 5.4

You read a book in every 5 days?? :O

Sort of. Depends on the books size and my enjoyment of it.

Is that weird? I picked up the habit from my third/forth/fifth grade teacher who told us "Reading is food for the brain. Whoever reads 50 books during this school year gets two rewards". Naturally, because I wanted to win and win big, I always read more than was needed to win, usually hitting the 60-70 mark. The two rewards at the end of the year were neat as well.

Ever since then, I've made it a routine of sorts to read 50+ books a year. Then I got silly and made the 100 idea, but that just isn't going to happen this year. Meh.

AppLeo

Sort of. Depends on the books size and my enjoyment of it.

Is that weird? I picked up the habit from my third/forth/fifth grade teacher who told us "Reading is food for the brain. Whoever reads 50 books during this school year gets two rewards". Naturally, because I wanted to win and win big, I always read more than was needed to win, usually hitting the 60-70 mark. The two rewards at the end of the year were neat as well.

Ever since then, I've made it a routine of sorts to read 50+ books a year. Then I got silly and made the 100 idea, but that just isn't going to happen this year. Meh.

Well, what books are you reading?? "Cat in the Hat" and "Green Eggs and Ham?" hehe.

It's not really weird. If you enjoy reading and winning then do it.

Blaze

Account Closed
:lol:

Nooooo Blazeyy that's not what I meant.

67 books is a lot; that's all. It's only "weird" because people normally don't do that.

As an insanely-sane person, I find being called normal triggerful.

Muh trigger. Muh feels. Muh inner special snowflake.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

JUPITERASC

Judge Jeanine:

I, for one, am appalled, Hillary :smile:

The Democrats were once horrified
that then-candidate Donald Trump
said he would 'take a look' at the election results
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB9rmaq822E

sabumnim

Banned
How is it that a pair of mice named Mickey and Minnie lure milions of people every year to their trap but a human has a hard time trapping one little mouse!?

Not enough of PR?

Well, Mickey and Minnie are scorpions, so whadiya expect, you scorpions are hard to trap ? In fact, all of the Disney b.s. (or pr as you say?) is Scorpion ! LOL :cool:

So, stop slithering on the ground like scorpions... and maybe, we will catch you, one day in a trap of despair !

AppLeo

If you are a furry, does that automatically make you a liberal?

Is there such thing as a progressive conservative?

AppLeo

Progressive conservatives themselves find their own policies abstruse :smile:

abstruse |abˈstro͞osəbˈstro͞os|
adjective
difficult to understand; obscure: an abstruse philosophical inquiry.

So you think progressive conservatism isn't a thing. I think it's possible.

katydid

I think I might be a 'Progressive Conservative.'

In terms of social issues, like gay marriages, Legalized Pot, Metaphysical beliefs, I am all for it. :love: [ Maybe it is my North Node and MC in Aquarius with a strong Uranus in the 3rd?]

But I am fiscally conservative and I believe we should fortify our borders and keep tighter controls on immigration policies so we are not taken advantage of. I do not want to become part of the European Global Village with open borders and huge swaths of immigrants who dislike the United States and want to live here but not become 'Amerricans.' :alien: [ Maybe it is my Capricorn Moon in the 8th?]

AppLeo

In terms of social issues, like gay marriages, Legalized Pot, Metaphysical beliefs, I am all for it. :love: [ Maybe it is my North Node and MC in Aquarius with a strong Uranus in the 3rd?]

But I am fiscally conservative and I believe we should fortify our borders and keep tighter controls on immigration policies so we are not taken advantage of. I do not want to become part of the European Global Village with open borders and huge swaths of immigrants who dislike the United States and want to live here but not become 'Amerricans.' :alien: [ Maybe it is my Capricorn Moon in the 8th?]

I literally agree with everything you said. 100%

david starling

Sounds similar to my description of my own political views: Practical Libertarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.