random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunraku

Tmsall, but wouldn’t that impede on CS’ right for expressing his peace-loving culture? We are an international forum with plenty of people from all over the world.

tsmall

Premium Member
Tmsall, but wouldn’t that impede on CS’ right for expressing his peace-loving culture? We are an international forum with plenty of people from all over the world.

Er, the very idea of a training video about killing infedels sort of makes your point moot.

Bunraku

As a feminist I feel obligated to stand up for POC because it’s just a shared struggle, but I think you might have a point.

Anyways which way is she spinning??

zDcUq.gif

tsmall

Premium Member
As a feminist I feel obligated to stand up for POC because it’s just a shared struggle, but I think you might have a point.

Anyways which way is she spinning??

zDcUq.gif

She is spinning both ways, because that is what we do.

conspiracy theorist

She's not supposed to be dancing without the company of her husband or male relative. And I am outraged that she is not wearing her burqa.

Wait for me and my brothers you kufrs. We'll culturally enrich all of your women.

Bunraku

Omg Small I didn’t know you were a aJupiter rising

Looking at the chart I now see how you are so tolerant
I would have shuddered if you were born a few hours later with the Moon being elsewhere

conspiracy theorist

Do you really want to chase me down this road? You have a blade, but I have a battle axe.

My blade is touched by Allah's will and he gives me strength to spread the truth. You might have better technology but your moral fabric is destitute you decadent westerners

tsmall

Premium Member
My blade is touched by Allah's will and he gives me strength to spread the truth. You might have better technology but your moral fabric is destitute you decadent westerners

You are right. Us Gnostics don't believe that there are 7 Virgins waiting in heaven for the winner of the world. Largely because we believe that the Kingdom of God is in us, and all around us. The Demiurge created this world out of a sense of michief (something you'd appreciate) and then left us to work our way back to the divine.

conspiracy theorist

You are right. Us Gnostics don't believe that there are 7 Virgins waiting in heaven for the winner of the world. Largely because we believe that the Kingdom of God is in us, and all around us. The Demiurge created this world out of a sense of michief (something you'd appreciate) and then left us to work our way back to the divine.

72 Virgins; do not butcher the holy edict. Lord Allah rewards his devotees and no amount of mockery will deter a true believer from in his word.

You are a gnostic? You aren't so bad kaffir. Not like the materialistic cockroaches that live in a pit of vice and spiritual poverty. May we shake hands in the kingdom of heaven O hermetic.

Inshallah

david starling

THANK you Demiurge! :annoyed: Hey tsmall, you're one of them there "Light-workers" as mentioned in the description of the Age of Aquarius Forum!

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Random thought: Due to time restrictions I have yet to finish one hundred books in a year. In fact, because this year was so hectic, I've only reached 67. Sure, I could rush through some light novels before the year winds down, but I had hoped to reach 90 by now. Oh well. 67 is better than 66.

The random thought, oh, right, that, well....Time is such a...rare commodity when one grows up. I'm thinking of bringing books with me everywhere, just so I can read a chapter or two in between bathroom breaks or something. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.