Dating General/Advice central

Blaze

Account Closed
Best of luck dude!
A little late but...Thanks, brah!
Lol what if you don't want to be saved from headaches and heartaches?

I like the way you think. :wink:
-----------------------------------------------
Okay so, the date went pretty great. We drove all the way to South Carolina (Myrtle beach) and had a blast. For someone so "shy" she's very outgoing and playful. She also comes from a rich family which kinda makes me feel..lame cause I haven't gotten there, yet(Stupid pride). Anyway, we ended up drinking a bit too much and stayed at one of the hotels cause I was not driving like that. That's where I found out about her wealthy family, ha.

The only problem I see coming....What kind of gift do I get a rich girl? :andy: Her Venus aspects could tell me a bit right?

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

A little late but...Thanks, brah!

I like the way you think. :wink:
-----------------------------------------------
Okay so, the date went pretty great. We drove all the way to South Carolina (Myrtle beach) and had a blast. For someone so "shy" she's very outgoing and playful. She also comes from a rich family which kinda makes me feel..lame cause I haven't gotten there, yet(Stupid pride). Anyway, we ended up drinking a bit too much and stayed at one of the hotels cause I was not driving like that. That's where I found out about her wealthy family, ha.

The only problem I see coming....What kind of gift do I get a rich girl? :andy: Her Venus aspects could tell me a bit right?

Try get her something small and simple. You shouldn't feel intimidated by her financial status. It's the thought that should count.

Blaze

Account Closed
Try get her something small and simple. You shouldn't feel intimidated by her financial status. It's the thought that should count.

That's true; Maybe I'm over thinking things (bad habit of mine). :p

I'll start small..perhaps flowers, but nothing cliche like roses...hmm...

Love2Know

Wasnt it only 1 date? Why are you thinking about gifts so fast? Here do a picnik in central park omg and go to a delicious bakery and get crazy yum stuff!
Ps glad tp hear it went so well. It matters more her family values than her parents money.

Blaze

Account Closed
Wasnt it only 1 date? Why are you thinking about gifts so fast? Here do a picnik in central park omg and go to a delicious bakery and get crazy yum stuff!
Ps glad tp hear it went so well. It matters more her family values than her parents money.

It's a bad habit of mine. I like to think "10 years" in advance. That way, I can deal with problems before they arrive....But, that probably sounds crazy, lol.

I'm stealing that idea, btw. A picnic is a good way to show off my cooking talents! Plus, she loves food.

lauren

jumping in here on this thread. To answer an earlier question, I would absolutely date a "good friend" if feelings started to go that way.... I'd have to feel it within tho...I think I have a Mars in Cancer in the 11th house.... I want my partner eventually to BE my best friend..... And I have had very good luck meeting others online. I prefer to know a man's
mind first, don't really care what he looks like.... I met my ex. partner
online, had a 9 year relationship w/ him, and he has since become my
greatest friend, though not a partner anymore! (we are both fine
with that. ) Also, when I first met him, I said to myself, Oh no, I will not date a Gemini.... (I'm Pisces). Turns out we learned so much
from each other in a hugely positive way, though our "energies" were in many ways quite different. It turned out to be a deeply transformative relationship (anything to do with my Venus in the 8th house?) That experience tells me, I don't need to know their astrological info. to trust
in the unfolding mystery of the process of a new person. I like it a little
enigmatic like that.. trust in the unknowing..... keep yourself real.

hey Blaze, your humor and quick mind will surely win her over
mightily. Did I read you were a Cancer sun? if so, don't be
afraid to let your sensitive side show, girls love it and feel
safe around that. Only, don't be tempted to play mind games,
a favorite of Gemini! I mean, fun mind games, yes, but
manipulative mind games, no.

Blaze

Account Closed
@Lauren- I may have a Cancer-sun, but I'm not very emotional, ha. My awesome Leo moon is in trine with my Mars (In the mighty Aries) and forms a sextile with my Mercury. Thanks to those placements I'm the guy who thinks with both his head and heart making my emotions are very stable, so not too much emotion there. Funny thing though, she's as quick witted as I am thanks to her Gemini mercury/Venus. Her mental jabs are just as quick as mine and a few times already, she's had me speechless, ha ha. :w00t:

As for your formatting....Are you on a phone?

@Lovetobro- Brah, That picnic idea was perfect! She wants to do it tomorrow, but I think it might rain...here's hoping it doesn't, gotta show off my cooking skillz. :whistling:

lauren

Hi Blaze, I have read somewhere that 90% of leading men
in Hollywood are Cancers..... Irresistible ! and the kind
you can take home to mom :) I've never thought of Cancer men
as emotional, maybe moody yes, but not "emotional" per se,
as they tend to keep the deepest feeling under wraps .... but
definitely deeply in touch with the feeling realm, which women sense.
I'm sure your new girl will love that in you, PLUS you cook.... yowsa.

my formatting, I don't know what's up. I'm on a regular laptop here.

hope you had fun on your picnic, it didn't rain! (I'm up the Hudson
River from you).

lauren

Blaze

Account Closed
Hi Blaze, I have read somewhere that 90% of leading men
in Hollywood are Cancers..... Irresistible ! and the kind
you can take home to mom :) I've never thought of Cancer men
as emotional, maybe moody yes, but not "emotional" per se,
as they tend to keep the deepest feeling under wraps .... but
definitely deeply in touch with the feeling realm, which women sense.
I'm sure your new girl will love that in you, PLUS you cook.... yowsa.

my formatting, I don't know what's up. I'm on a regular laptop here.

hope you had fun on your picnic, it didn't rain! (I'm up the Hudson
River from you).

lauren

Oh. We didn't have the picnic yet! :lol: Tomorrow is the date. Today was a work day for me and she had some family business to take care of. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow!

Here's what I'm cooking up for tomorrow. Hope it's not too much.

-Grilled prime steak burger with some sweat potato fries on the side. :smile:

-Some bacon wrapped chicken bites on the side cause, yum, yummy and uh, yum. :biggrin:

And desert will be some home made sweat potato pie with whip cream! (Made from the left over sweat potato's).

I'm too excited atm, lol.

*AHEM*

So, To keep this astrological. What aspects represent attraction? I've read that for a man, it's his Mars and for a women it's her Venus..BUT, I'm not sure, so, yea.

lauren

ha ha ha!, Yum is right! I'm so excited for you.
But listen, I hope you have a cozy back-up plan
if it rains. Are you or she at all into museums?
Beautiful art, MOMA, nice classy lunch right there
at the museum.... mmmm.... or some live music
at night somewhere.... a nice romantic walk under
the umbrella back to the cab... (okay okay, I'm thinking
for myself... :) As for the astro. question re. attraction,
I'll leave that for those who know more than I do.

have fun :)

lauren

Love2Know

Yeah the natural history museum is great but a zoo. Keep it personal the first date. Maybe grab a drink after if anything. Better just to bring wine or beer though if you drink. Sounds awesome blaze!

Blaze

Account Closed
Welp, If I ever want to go to the zoo, I'll be doing so alone, ha.

The date we had started out well, but went downhill after we started arguing about....stupid stuff. It could've been my fault..but I'll blame my Scorpio descendant for liking to argue...or maybe my Aries mars (Booooooooo.) :p

Anyways, I'll probably spend a couple of years single. I could use the breathing space, haha. :lol:

Thanks for the advice ladies or gents or...disembodied avatars of real people! :biggrin: