I Have Reached Enlightenment

Water Bearer

I have finally reached enlightenment. Many, many people search for enlightenment for years upon years (as I once did). But, one day it hit me. These people seek for enlightenment so much that they fail to realize that they are already enlightened. The fail to see Heaven/Nirvana/Paradise right in front of there very eyes. We are in paradise, but do not know it. We have already reached our end goal, but still we fail to recognize it.

What makes the universe paradise, is its flaws. The very existence of bad things and good things is what makes the world perfect. Throughout history mankind has tried to envision a world free of suffering, but without suffering there is no perfection because we would not know what true happiness is.

The world is perfect and pristine. It is not in a fallen state, nor is it an evil thing. Our souls are not trapped in our bodies, it is the way it is meant to be. Once we realize this, we must help others realize this also, so that they may enjoy their life and be happy. They can reach happiness by eliminating unnatural suffering (brought on by their on doing) in their lives and be strengthen by natural suffering.

conspiracy theorist

The nectar of truth flows from your urn, mon frere.

But has this realization come from spiritual gnosis or intellectual effort? For the latter is as common as the hair follicles on my head.

conspiracy theorist

Ah my Solar Saturnine, bare in my mind that we know not who we are really conversing with. Perchance you are speaking with another who has attained such an exalted state.

duenderoja

One who has reached enlightenment will not feel the need to boast.

- Yes, I am saying that you have not reached enlightenment. Your responses in thread seek only to say "i have found something" while hiding it behind your back and refusing to share.

Last edited:

retinoid

One who has reached enlightenment will not feel the need to boast.

- Yes, I am saying that you have not reached enlightenment. Your responses in thread seek only to say "i have found something" while hiding it behind your back and refusing to share.

I did not know there was a manual on recognizing enlightened people

JUPITERASC

I did not know there was a manual on recognizing enlightened people
religion-guru-mountains-buddhist-enlightened-downhill_turn-rman14122_low.jpg