Paris and Conspiracy Theories

Dubyadude1986

My heart and soul go out to the French and all of the victims and families impacted.

128 people were killed, so far. 99 more in critical condition.

President Obama has called this an attack on all of humanity.

The French President has said the response will be "ruthless."

The French military has been deployed in France.

This level of violence has not been seen in France since WW2.

I -hope- with every ounce of my being that people understand just how incredibly extensive, collaborative, multi-faceted and "ruthless" this response is likely to be both domestically in France and around the world, specifically the middle east.

Domestically, deportation records will probably be set. The terrorist's families, if they are French or living there, probably won't be living in France much longer - involved or not.

The Syrian refugees probably just fell out of the hearts and minds of hundreds of millions of people of the western world - including Europe, making their U-turn on their compassion for all these "young male refugees."

If they actually bombed that Russian plane, I would expect and have a strong feeling the Russians (WW2 ally) will be happy to take on any of the courses of action a little too brutal for NATO.

I do know one thing for sure. I won't need to see a chart of this response after the fact - I doubt anyone else will either...

P.S. The French just said they believe this was planned and organized from abroad with help from cells inside France. Wherever that place is abroad, I hope any innocents vacate once the French figure out where this place abroad is and it is announced...

- A very keen sixth sense in conjunction with research and studies in international relations as a U.S. veteran that has fought alongside Europeans.

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

Re: Charts for Paris Nov 2015

"

The Syrian refugees probably just fell out of the hearts and minds of hundreds of millions of people of the western world - including Europe, making their U-turn on their compassion for all these "young male refugees."

Well, gratefully not everyone has such a crippling limited mind as to assume all young male refugees to be anything other than that.

Dubyadude1986

"

Well, gratefully not everyone has such a crippling limited mind as to assume all young male refugees to be anything other than that.

I don't think you get it. What I'm saying is there will probably be people that are absolutely good to the core that will lose an opportunity at freedom as a direct result of their fellow muslims actions.

I'm not saying I like that, I'm saying that is likely to happen.

So Mr. Conviction: I didn't state that "I want" that, so maybe you shouldn't assume things?

A Syrian passport was found near one of the terrorists bodies. There's your crippling.

Let me guess... It's some new world order hoax and none of it is real... Seriously, is that next...

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...near-body-of-one-of-the-suicide-bombers-.html

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I don't think you get it. What I'm saying is there will probably be people that are absolutely good to the core that will lose an opportunity at freedom as a direct result of their fellow muslims actions.

I'm not saying I like that, I'm saying that is likely to happen.

So Mr. Conviction: I didn't state that "I want" that, so maybe you shouldn't assume things?

A Syrian passport was found near one of the terrorists bodies. There's your crippling.

Let me guess... It's some new world order hoax and none of it is real... Seriously, is that next...

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...near-body-of-one-of-the-suicide-bombers-.html

Déjà vu :smile:

images

CMJ8gjrWUAEMKmz.jpg

Dubyadude1986

That's too hilarious to get upset about. Lol

I really did see this angle coming from a mile away.

Human beings flat out don't deserve that much credit. Quite frankly, humans are not competent enough to pull off all these hoaxes without getting caught because no one likes one other and someone would slip. And if that failed, a bribe sure wouldn't...

We're good, we're intelligent, we're clever, we're creative.

But we're not that good... lol

I've read so many things here and elsewhere about how people on the internet basically have no faith in the human race and all that kind of stuff...

But when it comes to these crazy conspiracy theories, all the sudden human beings can walk on water and commit the perfect global crime without getting caught!

Better than 7-11; have it both ways...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

That's too hilarious to get upset about. Lol

I really did see this angle coming from a mile away.

Human beings flat out don't deserve that much credit.
Quite frankly, humans are not competent enough to pull off all these hoaxes without getting caught because no one likes one other and someone would slip.
And if that failed, a bribe sure wouldn't...

We're good, we're intelligent, we're clever, we're creative.

But we're not that good... lol

I've read so many things here and elsewhere
about how people on the internet basically have no faith in the human race and all that kind of stuff...

But when it comes to these crazy conspiracy theories,
all the sudden human beings can walk on water and commit the perfect global crime without getting caught!

Better than 7-11; have it both ways...
naive to believe there are no conspiracies :smile:

33 CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE

for example:

MK-ULTRA: In the 1950s to the 1970s, the CIA ran a mind-control project
aimed at finding a “truth serum” to use on communist spies.
Test subjects were given LSD and other drugs, often without consent, and some were tortured.
At least one man, civilian biochemist Frank Olson, who was working for the government, died as a result of the experiments.
The project was finally exposed after investigations by the Rockefeller Commissio
n http://www.infowars.com/33-conspira...out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

Dubyadude1986

How many different countries were involved in that?

You mean the NWO and all of these countries weren't able to keep it a secret and they got caught?

No way.

There is no NWO and they couldn't even keep the lid on that WITHOUT working with other countries............

But France and the U.S. could pull this "hoax" off, even though Europe is pissed at the U.S. for spying on them.

I mean, if you believe that this is a hoax, will you please wire me 500 dollars? I'll pay it back the first chance I get, I promise.

Lol.:smile:

I like you JA, and i like most people i interact with that have different opinions.

I just, my jaw is on the ground that people that say question everything will chastise you for questioning a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theories that have no facts to back them up. When those people say the Pentagon was hit by a missile, these are the people that think the moon landing was fake.

Reality is a hoax, nothing we're doing right now is real. I saw it on youtube...

Then, there is that comet that is going to hit earth once a month.

I am not referring to anyone here on this forum, but the internet is full of paranoid people, and NONE of it EVER comes true.

I will make it official and make a YouTube video about it.

They are so far out in outer space with 90% of their delusions that the 10% they get right, you don't believe it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

How many different countries were involved in that?

You mean the NWO and all of these countries weren't able to keep it a secret and they got caught?

No way.

There is no NWO and they couldn't even keep the lid on that WITHOUT working with other countries............

But France and the U.S. could pull this "hoax" off, even though Europe is pissed at the U.S. for spying on them.

I mean, if you believe that this is a hoax, will you please wire me 500 dollars? I'll pay it back the first chance I get, I promise.

Lol.:smile:
It may be amusing to consider

1938 - 1950, officials at General Motors were buying up train and light rail systems in cities
so that people would have to buy more cars.
The only falsity in this theory
turned out to be
that it wasn't just General Motors that was in on this ploy,
but several other companies, as well
SOUNDED CRAZY UNTIL VALIDATED :smile:
along with other conspiracy theories as well
http://www.viralnova.com/true-conspiracies/

conspiracy-theories.jpg

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Can I ask you something...

How is the "Gay Bomb" thing a "conspiracy" even if it's true?

That's the kind of thing the military does; figure out how to hinder the enemy.

That probably is true. Of course, they aren't going to volunteer information about what they are doing to develop future weapons....

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

In all seriousness, a train has just derailed in France.

This is very serious. I stand by what I said originally and apologize for getting side tracked.

Please revisit chart for those that are capable. JA?

I realize the event will have a different chart, but is the scale of what is possibly happening indicated...

https://www.rt.com/news/322054-tgv-train-derails-eckwersheim/
Moderator wilsontc has moved all our discussion to General Chat and retitled it
'Paris andConspiracy Theories'
:smile:

so
could be a good idea
to repost your train derailment in France chart
on a new and separate thread

craft94

People who automatically view conspiracy theories as "irrational" and the work of "crazy people" annoy me. I don't believe most of them but I like to keep an open mind. Actually the fact that conspiracy theorists are always painted by the media as "crazy" almost convinces me they are right.

Conspiracy
Noun
"a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket
"a conspiracy to manipulate the results""

A conspiracy does not mean made up ********. A conspiracy is a secret plot. You're telling me that there are no secret plots? Ever? Therefore a conspiracy theory is a suspected secret plot, not proven but a theory, and theories can sometimes prove true later on (like in the case of MK Ultra). Something being classified as a "conspiracy theory" does not necessarily indicate whether that thing is true or false.

Dubyadude1986

Moderator wilsontc has moved all our discussion to General Chat and retitled it
'Paris andConspiracy Theories'
:smile:

so
could be a good idea
to repost your train derailment in France chart
on a new and separate thread

Ok.

And which one of the 500 sub-sub-sub menus would you recommend for this Jupiter....

Just going with it. I'm all ears.

I wouldn't want a picture somewhere to have an uneven 1 mm tilt so I will just clarify better from now on. I mean seriously.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

People who automatically view conspiracy theories as "irrational" and the work of "crazy people" annoy me. I don't believe most of them but I like to keep an open mind. Actually the fact that conspiracy theorists are always painted by the media as "crazy" almost convinces me they are right.

Conspiracy
Noun
synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket

A conspiracy does not mean made up ********. A conspiracy is a secret plot. You're telling me that there are no secret plots? Ever? Therefore a conspiracy theory is a suspected secret plot, not proven but a theory, and theories can sometimes prove true later on (like in the case of MK Ultra). Something being classified as a "conspiracy theory" does not necessarily indicate whether that thing is true or false.

Thank you for the Composition/English language review.

I understand that the hoaxers are right 2 or 3 times out of a 100. I will even just go and say they are right 20 percent of the time even, what I am telling you is that that means nothing when it's wrong 80-90% of the time.

This happened less than 24 hours ago and the paranoids are already talking hoax. It isn't crazy, it's ignorant and irresponsible.

That is what I am telling you.

Oddity

It isn't that conspiracies never happen. Of course they do.

But people just aren't so bright and competent that they go on for years, decades, millenia. They get found out, and usually made public, often within a few months or years. Tuskegee went on for so long most likely because nobody cared about old black men with syphilis. But an attack like this? People care. A lot.

Like Dubya, I can't even think in those terms about Paris at the moment. Was French security sloppy? Probably. Does that mean automatically that there's some conspiracy? No.

For me, it isn't even helpful to think in those terms, but perhaps it is for other people. I don't know.

My prayers and thoughts are with the Parisians and the Syrians. And I'm reeling. Somehow - wars, terrorism - no matter how old you are, you just don't get used to it. But perhaps that's a good thing.

Dubyadude1986

In addition, thank you for deciding what the subject of the topic of our thread you're not interacting with at all should be.

The original post didn't have anything to do with or even mention conspiracies. That word didn't come up until later in the thread.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you for the Composition/English language review.

I understand that the hoaxers are right 2 or 3 times out of a 100.
I will even just go and say they are right 20 percent of the time even,
what I am telling you is that that means nothing when it's wrong 80-90% of the time.

This happened less than 24 hours ago and the paranoids are already talking hoax.
It isn't crazy, it's ignorant and irresponsible.

That is what I am telling you.
12246826_1030708003647249_8476722149307819600_n.jpg

JUPITERASC

People who automatically view conspiracy theories as "irrational" and the work of "crazy people" annoy me.
I don't believe most of them but I like to keep an open mind.
Actually the fact that conspiracy theorists are always painted by the media as "crazy" almost convinces me they are right.

Conspiracy
Noun

A conspiracy does not mean made up ********.
A conspiracy is a secret plot.
You're telling me that there are no secret plots?
Ever?
Therefore a conspiracy theory is a suspected secret plot, not proven but a theory,
and theories can sometimes prove true later on
(like in the case of MK Ultra).
Something being classified as a "conspiracy theory"
does not necessarily indicate whether that thing is true or false.

Startling information has just surfaced :smile:

French National Police met with German BKA federal police
and German BND federal intelligence service
to discuss an imminent pre-planned terrorist attack on Paris weeks ago.
According to a report by SOFREP:
Industrial targets were already being probed by suspected terrorists in France,
and a bomb which failed to detonate was found in one facility.
The explosives employed were those stolen in a little-publicized theft from a French military armory months prior.
The French and German federal police and intelligence services strongly believed at that time
that terrorists were casing soft targets inside Paris
and that it was, “A matter of when, not if.”
The only point of contention within the French security services was whether or not the target
would be soft (civilian) or hard (military, government, industrial) in nature.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/br...ttack-coming-month-prior/#liLoaO7742vD8OOL.99