New to the forum and astrology. Struggling at life.

Theblacksheep

Hey guys i am new to the forum officially. As in this is the first time i actually made an account. When ever i had astrology questions i would just go on the forums and read what others wrote on the subject. It helps me a lot so i figured why not make an account and actually talk to people. I have been studying astrology for about 3 years. Not formally. I just have an interest in it. And still, a lot doesnt make sense to me. Especially my own chart. I've read some good things about the placements i have. But life doesnt reflect that at all. So i wanted to come on here to ask if someone could please help me decode my chart and find my life direction. I am lost right now. And dont know what to do about it or what direction i should go in. I was born july 12 1986 at 8:38 pm. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

I dont know how to post my chart but i hope this link works. If it doesnt i will try again. Thank you

content://media/external/file/119767

[Post merged from two separate threads. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Theblacksheep

I dont have a computer. I did it from my phone. But i clicked the link myself and it goes straight to my chart. Is there anyway i can do it from my phone? If not that really ***** 😒😞

ZoraEos

I dont have a computer. I did it from my phone. But i clicked the link myself and it goes straight to my chart. Is there anyway i can do it from my phone? If not that really ***** 😒😞

When I clicked your link, it actually showed me my own chart on the astro.com, so I think the link is leading people to the astrochart generator itself and their own charts as well (if they made one and did not log out of their guest account) I think it's just showing your chart for you when you click it because it's your own guest account on astro.com, if that makes sense? I hope I explained that well.

Yes, the images cannot be uploaded via phone. It is very frustrating, I've tried that myself too. T_T. Hmm, maybe there's another way to be able to display it through link...

Theblacksheep

Yes i understand now. Thanks for taking the time to explain to me. If there is another way please let me know. If not, do you mind answering some questions for me that i have about my natal chart? I wont ask for details or anytjing because you cant see the whole chart but there are a few things that make me scratch my head

ZoraEos

There could be other chart-generating websites that will let you generate a chart and post a link that actually does lead to it. Try cafeastrology.com or astrotheme.com instead, and trying posting a link to your chart from there. Hope that helps! All the best

ZoraEos

Yes i understand now. Thanks for taking the time to explain to me. If there is another way please let me know. If not, do you mind answering some questions for me that i have about my natal chart? I wont ask for details or anytjing because you cant see the whole chart but there are a few things that make me scratch my head

Sure, I'll try my best to answer them. What are they? (*Note: I am kind of new to reading charts, just learned astrology in last 2.5 years, but I'll try my best)

Theblacksheep

How is it possible for 2 signs of the same element, to be square each other? I have venus in virgo in 7th house and mars in cap in 12th house. I have a have a simi square between my venus and mars i believe. But that doesnt make sense to me.

2. How can 2 planets in different signs but close in degree make no aspect at all? I have murcury in leo in 7th at 6° and venus in virgo in 7th at 1°

ZoraEos

How is it possible for 2 signs of the same element, to be square each other? I have venus in virgo in 7th house and mars in cap in 12th house. I have a have a simi square between my venus and mars i believe. But that doesnt make sense to me.

2. How can 2 planets in different signs but close in degree make no aspect at all? I have murcury in leo in 7th at 6° and venus in virgo in 7th at 1°

Good questions.
1.) I think they square because they are in distant houses from each other and form a 90 degree angle. Being of the same element (earth element in this case) does not matter in forming an aspect.

2.) They are actually not close enough in degree to make an aspect. There is a difference of 25 degrees between them, which is too much. Two planets must be in about 8 degrees of each other to form a conjunction. For example, if your 7th house Leo Mercury was at 24 degrees, while your 7th Virgo Venus still at 1 degree, that would be a conjunction. Otherwise, no. Your 7th house looks very wide and large in your chart, correct?
Every sign is 30 degrees, but houses can encompass multiple degrees, making some houses very large in your chart, and some very small.

ZoraEos

https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/ast...nx&COUNTRY=USA&STATE=NY&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

Hopefully this works. Cafeastrology had no options for me to save it.

Yes, it worked!!! Great, I'll look at it for a few minutes.

For starters, the Venus square Mars that you mentioned indicates love-hate relationships and your Venus is debilitated as well; Around the time that things started turning negative about 3 years and feelings of being lost, were there any problems with relationships? Whether romantic, friendly, or familial, any of them?

ZoraEos

Secondly, I see that your North Node is in Aries 3rd house. North Node can give us a lot of insight about life direction, it is considered the destiny placement. 3rd house is also considered exaltation of north node - It is good for education, coworkers, siblings, intellectual career. However, south node in 9th can indicate difficulties during traveling or because of traveling. Have you traveled in the last 3 years? Not to say you should avoid traveling, but it could be something. Also, South Node 9th house is bad for gambling, so there can be losses from that.
3rd house North Node often comes into this life with great mental ability and communicative abilities, so activities that exemplify that can have a lot of potential and give direction. You may have a lot of restless energy, especially when having difficulties with people or expressing yourself, in this placement.
You may like teaching, writing, history, comedy (there are some comedians with this placement). And things like that, something with broad scope.

ZoraEos

Secondly, I see that your North Node is in Aries 3rd house. North Node can give us a lot of insight about life direction, it is considered the destiny placement. 3rd house is also considered exaltation of north node - It is good for education, coworkers, siblings, intellectual career. However, south node in 9th can indicate difficulties during traveling or because of traveling. Have you traveled in the last 3 years? Not to say you should avoid traveling, but it could be something. Also, South Node 9th house is bad for gambling, so there can be losses from that.
3rd house North Node often comes into this life with great mental ability and communicative abilities, so activities that exemplify that can have a lot of potential and give direction. You may have a lot of restless energy, especially when having difficulties with people or expressing yourself, in this placement.
You may like teaching, writing, history, comedy (there are some comedians with this placement). And things like that, something with broad scope.

The Aries gives a leadership quality, and self-starting quality. However, relationships and anger may have been difficult themes in your life. With such large 1st and 7th house as well - Relationships, balancing self and others, is something important. Giving to much to others or self can cause disbalance and feeling lost in this kind of placement, that then hurts life direction, but it can be a karmic lesson to go through that, regain balance, and then regain direction again.

ZoraEos

Hmm, you also have hardworking signs; Capricorn Rising, Mars Capricorn,
with Saturn in 10th house, there may be many pressures to succeed - Family pressures, lots of responsibility. This can create a lot of anxiety that causes loss of direction at times. Capricorn Rising is known to go through many challenges and pressures as it tries to climb to the top.

The Jupiter in 2nd gives luck with money, however, and supports the activities of the 3rd house North Node - Education, Leadership, even Politics, Law, any business affairs.

ZoraEos

What do you think so far? I am a bit of a new reader, so I don't know how accurate it is, but I hope it helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Osamenor

Staff member
I dont have a computer. I did it from my phone. But i clicked the link myself and it goes straight to my chart. Is there anyway i can do it from my phone? If not that really ***** ����

When you link to Astrodienst, the link takes people to their own chart if they're logged in and to the log in page if they're not. That's why it takes you to your chart, but no one else.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to upload a chart from a phone. Some people create chart links from other sites, with varying degrees of success, as you have done successfully. Embedding an image might be possible from a phone, but I don't know for sure.