Aqua Sun, Aries Moon, Pisces Rising

heretolearn

Hi. Transiting Neptune approaching the mutable Mars Jupiter Uranus square will perhaps take you out of yourself, but with a need to do something inspiring while you're 'out there'.
I'll have to think more on this to figure out what this might mean; nothing immediately comes to mind. :unsure: Maybe it's time to whip out those novel-writing chops. :tongue:
But first the Saturn return will happen,
Oh no, so it hasn't yet begun? I feel like the ominous music is waiting in the background if that's the case. I think the last year and a half have been more authentic for me in terms of being true to myself versus the expectations of others. Unfortunately a new development related to mother (health) and not father seems like it might be the challenging force.
You may have tended to put yourself under unnecessary pressure at times due to the natal Sun Saturn Pluto configuration.
Definitely can agree with this: my current job is pretty low stress, and I definitely am having to make the adjustment to the environment.
Issues around your father may be around at this time.
Disappointing to hear.

I would certainly just focus in the Saturn transit for the time being, as transiting Neptune is a way off yet. This transit also trines Mars in Pisces in the 12th, so perhaps an opportunity to do something concrete with that potentially slippery Mars. Again, your experience of your father may be relevant to how you experience this transit. He may have felt quite defeated on some level, and this may have rubbed off on you, Again, just speculation.
Thanks again, miquar. I'm definitely going to look into the Neptune transit as well, and try to get dates for my Saturn return :pinched:

miquar

Hi. You should be feeling the Saturn return now, possibly quite strong since Saturn ingressed into Scorpio, but with the first 'peak' (if there is a perceptible peak) still to come.

The Neptune transit was fairly close to the mutable natal configuration earlier this year during its station around 3 degrees Pisces, but the strongest is definitely yet to come. Possibly you will find yourself drawn to a cause of some kind, either through employment, in a voluntary capacity, or through being drawn to someone who is involved with a cause in some way (through their actual life situation and/or through giving time to the cause). But this is not the only this transit could manifest.

This issues around your father comments are just possibilities. It could be connected to your mother's situation, especially if you project Sun or Mars energies onto her. If the transits do come out partly through a relationship of any kind, it needn't be in a bad way. There may be some discomfort involved, but in the end the relationship might be more honest and more intimate as a result of whatever might happen.

heretolearn

Hi. You should be feeling the Saturn return now, possibly quite strong since Saturn ingressed into Scorpio, but with the first 'peak' (if there is a perceptible peak) still to come.
I recently came across something that lists 3 potential types of effects related to the Saturn Return. Maybe it would be better if I started a new thread for this. :unsure:
The Neptune transit was fairly close to the mutable natal configuration earlier this year during its station around 3 degrees Pisces, but the strongest is definitely yet to come. Possibly you will find yourself drawn to a cause of some kind, either through employment, in a voluntary capacity, or through being drawn to someone who is involved with a cause in some way (through their actual life situation and/or through giving time to the cause). But this is not the only this transit could manifest.
I think in my case the latter is probably more likely than the former... I'm not super activist-y.
As for your other comments related to parents, I'm hoping Saturn's already done with that as relates to them.

heretolearn

Ok update, I think Saturn's been holding out on me, and saving up surprises... So, illness of mother is unfortunately more serious than initially thought, thus complicating her prognosis. :(
Might also have a new job offer (same occupation, different setting- no longer academia) that would entail a cross country move. Could be a good thing or might knock me off course.
Growing up, whether one likes it or not = Saturn return.

miquar

Hi. I just meant that there's a lot going on in your actual life. The next big transit is probably the Neptune transit I mentioned in an earlier post.