Opportunity For Reconciliation

jenluvsblackcat

I'm really thankful to everyone on this forum who takes the time to answer my questions, engage in meaningful conversations, and who gives me great lessons to learn about interpreting my own horary charts! You guys rock!

I think this is the last question I have regarding this matter, but here it goes:
Will an opportunity present itself in the future for me to reconcile with my ex? (reconcile not meaning that we get back together...but a chance for both of us to come to terms with the breakage and for him to apologize for his incredibly hurtful and immature actions). - I no longer hold out for this conversation, but it would be nice to gain some closure in this manner, if not, I will get closure through self healing regardless....but inquiring minds need to know!

Thank you to all who take the time with my question!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_120_opportunity_hp.23408.37516.gif
    astro_w2gw_120_opportunity_hp.23408.37516.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 22

Anachiel

Technically, the Moon is void here; there are no more major aspects to the main celestial bodies in the chart (i.e. the planets). So, in short, the matter has pretty much already concluded.

I say that because, Jupiter, who signifies the other person, is in the ASC, detrimented and retrograde, and the Moon (your co-significator) has just barely passed a square with him (and this was from what are scondiered "good" houses). So, it would seem that recently there was a rather terse interaction between the two of you wherein he may have felt on the short end of the stick or regretful or some such emotion. And, that particular interaction was your closure, I'm sorry to say.

That is the best he is going to be able to do and the most you will be able to effect in the matter.

The Moon is indicating it is time to move forward, as it is leaving everyone/everything regarding this matter, behind itself.