Is my birthchart powerful? (I tend to struggle in real life)

Nadan

Hello,

i bestly search for any support in the real life, yet - I could not help myself to flee from it. I live the goods that my mother is bearing the money question for me, so I could research and study on old terms.

I struggled with school and I always felt like an Alien.. I can't stand learning ANYTHING you learned in school. I do the basics, but not more. I don't need to tell you exactly grammar. The World has to more with respect.

Want an example? I do respect my uncle so I really take a choice of my words. My sentence would be in a perfect grammar. Yet.. when I do not HAVE to (because I do not respect the person...

I could say that we aren't used to be more school slaves like on 1800 where you could respect every person on street and had to talk to them like that. Thats not any more of our culture. So why do we keep have to learn this? I watched german people discuss this on youtube but.. without of a sudden this won't have any meaning to our system. nobody will listen.

I just want to say. The easiest things you can do. but if you don't have to, no smart living will do it. Also we are bound by other requests today, we have enough pressure on our ears.

So.. what did I do? After I sucked on school I did read up everything I did like. I really am a cool companion.. I have my meaning of things and you can have fun with me.. i can be serious too.. I don't know!

The only thing I can't STAND is learning things I don't want to have in my head. There are too much doing wrong on our modern world. As an example. When you had slaves in the old egyptian times.. slaves were just mindless. Nowdays slaves do have minds. Slave jobs are for me like.. you need to do slave work but they don't let you rest. YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO USE A MACHINE and so on..! That is slave work for me.

Why so? Because as someone who would totally suffer under this control would just accept it. Someone who does not, but is "forced" by any meaning to do this job.. can't stand it. That's not good.

What do I like? Well.. mythologie always got me! I played Age of Empires when I was very young.. and just liked it. The old gods.. reading up.. but not for knowing every purpose of that.. I just liked it and it was cool to watch. It made my eyes bigger you can tell..

I later on liked World of Warcraft Vanilla too.

Where do I struggle now.. yeah.. to survive.. finding any meaning in the modern society. I ask my self. What to do? I read up about Jung's Archetyp and asked myself who would I aim for? I so watched on my birthchart and yeah.. they say when i'm Hades I would do okay with a boring job because it's the inner world I do live in.. I don't know!

The only interest I do always had was on woman.. but without a job I do bad on them.

I recently created a Video about my country Germany on World War 2 and cutted this Video to a song I put on.. just to feel proud and somewhat needed.. I wanted to make something I can say yeah.. man.. you DID that!

I don't have anything thats for me.. feedback or something. I mean yeah.. I ******* do A LOT of sports. I read up A LOT OF THINGS. But nobody did noticed.. I just did it for me I DO KNOW WHAT I DID WITH. But I couldn't be helped at all..

When I was 18 I left a girl I liked because I felt like there would be a war again soon.. and.. yeah that complety wrecked me up. I lost 40 lbs and it totally wrecked my psyche and I did changed or did I awake myself?

Anyways.. I admired Itachi from Naruto so much and I did EVERYTHING to become stronger. I did sports more (even when I started with 14) and just tried to change my mind.. I tried to become a total psychopath..

I just want to say this.

I'm 24 years old now, male

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Even when I do read this.. it doesn't brings me that what I want to hear.

Who am I in your eyes when you look at this?

Thanks.