Launching website for existing business - help?

I know quite a bit about astrology but very little about electional. I've done a lot of research online but I could use a little help in refining my event chart.

A little about my business: I'm a voice talent (record my voice for commercials, corporate training programs, animated films, anywhere where you hear a voice but you don't see the person - 12thH anyone?). I've been doing this for about 15 yrs. In the past I got work from casting agents and other online casting sites but never had my own website until now so this is huge. My income has been low for many years so it's important that this website do well in getting me more work.

I record 99% from my studio at home and occasionally go to a client's studio to record. The majority of my transactions are done online. Also, ALL voice jobs are quickies: recorded in less than 1 day (often within hours) so Card signs are appropriate but ongoing jobs = Fixed - which one to choose?

I want to launch my website with the following intents:

1. Attract attention from high-profile directors, producers and clients (7thH or 10thH?)
2. Get hired to voice high-paying gigs on a regular ongoing basis (Ven-Jup aspects? 2ndH + 10thH or 10H+11H?)
3. Looking to get a lot of work in TV and Film and commercial much more so than corporate (Nep in aspect with Moon? Jup now squ Nep - good or bad?)
4. I want to book gigs that are stable with ongoing potential (e.g. a TV series that runs for 6+ seasons or the signature voice for an ongoing commercial campaign for example) Sat? Fixed ASC and/or MC?
5. Secure high-profile agents who will represent me (and help me book these kinds of projects) 7thH? Rulers? Plu? Trining Jup or Plu?

Time frame: Preferably the 1st 2 weeks in January of 2019. I can delay to 3rd week if absolutely necessary.

The upcoming Solar Eclipse at 15CAP falls into my natal 5thH and falls exactly on my natal Ven/Mar midpoint.

T. Ura is currently trining my natal 7thH ruler (Ura) and will be conj. my MC when it gets to 3Tau.

My natal rising sign is 15Leo55 and I have a natal Mer-Mar-Nep tight conj in Sco, Tau on the MC. I was made for this kind of work.

With all that in mind, my concern is that Sun Sat and Plu are all in Cap right now and I've been reading about avoiding planets near the Sun (it combusts them, thus weakening them?) I need Pluto to attract powerful clients and Sat for stability and longevity so I don't know what to do here....

I should also mention that my natal Sun is at 19LIB so Sat & Plu are squaring it right now.. but I also have Ven at 23VIR which Sat & Plu will be trining.

ASC or MC for business? Leo Gem or Nep (for "acting/film"?)

Should 1stH & 7thH be in good aspect? (I'm assuming 7th are my agents?)

2nd & 10th H rulers in good aspect for money or 10th&11th?

5thH & 10th in good aspect for recognition of talents & creativity?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!! (and sorry for the long post!)

astroinfinite

ASC or MC for business? Leo Gem or Nep (for "acting/film"?)

For business with partners, 7th house is also to be considered.
For self-employment or business without partnership, Asc and MC must have links. Yes, both ASC, MC are required, and 7th house is not important.

Should 1stH & 7thH be in good aspect? (I'm assuming 7th are my agents?)

Yes, 7th house indicates customers. Good aspect is helpful. No doubt.

2nd & 10th H rulers in good aspect for money or 10th&11th?

2nd house is for money, possessions, income, etc.
11th house daily/every wish fulfillment, helps to get success, victory and profit
10th house - work, work environment, status, etc.

5thH & 10th in good aspect for recognition of talents & creativity?

Yes

Thanks so much for your reply! A couple of clarifications....

For self-employment or business without partnership, Asc and MC must have links. Yes, both ASC, MC are required, and 7th house is not important.

Well, this is a bit complicated because I'm technically self-employed but I need "agents" (who represent me) to get me work. These agents bring me work opportunities and they get a percentage of my fee. These agents however represent MANY talents not just 1 person. So in this case would the 7th house represent my agents (as well as customers)? If not then which house would represent my agent(s)?

2nd house is for money, possessions, income, etc.
11th house daily/every wish fulfillment, helps to get success, victory and profit
10th house - work, work environment, status, etc.

I was under the impression that 11th house represented income from business (10thH)? Or is that not the case if one is self-employed?

Thank you!

astroinfinite

Well, this is a bit complicated because I'm technically self-employed but I need "agents" (who represent me) to get me work. These agents bring me work opportunities and they get a percentage of my fee. These agents however represent MANY talents not just 1 person. So in this case would the 7th house represent my agents (as well as customers)? If not then which house would represent my agent(s)?

3rd house represents your agents. Why ?
Agents help you in your business.
and 3rd house is to be seen for help from others in your own work.

So, 7th house is your customers.

I was under the impression that 11th house represented income from business (10thH)? Or is that not the case if one is self-employed?

If 10th house is work, then 2nd to 10th is 11th house. ok.
But, ascendant is important to catch/have the money.
Work (intangible thing) can not hold/catch money.
11th house extremely helps ascendant with success, gains, victories.
This is the work of 11th house, which is 2nd from 10th.

If 10th house is linked to 11th, then person gains thru his work, gets promotion/elevation in work, etc.

So, can say, 11th house is gains in work. And it applies to ascendant.
So, finally, it goes to original 2nd house.
:biggrin: