Suggested that I post here so here goes...

brookeashley

I posted in the horary forums whether I should move to CA once I get my degree or not and it was suggested I post here with further information.

My current situation feels complex and it shouldn't. I almost have my associates degree and have decided I'm done with school after that but even now, I have an intense want to just drop everything and find a job and begin a career, build up the ladder yada yada. It's just a go and do something feeling. Start over. Be independent. Which I'm confident with surprisingly. Usually my Virgo side tends to need security.

I know 9th house is higher education, and its empty, ruler being Venus is in the first square mars in the 10th. Since Venus is debilitated in Virgo, could that bring a lazy or unmotivated attitude towards higher edu? Could my mars in the 10th be a go getter attitude towards vocation? Venus is sextile MC as well.

I've also read that a NN Sagittarius can have a "Runaway/get up and go" attitude. Any insights?

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 21

Zarathu

Account Closed
Since I was the one who made the suggestion...

You apparently misunderstood what I am suggesting, although I'm sure you will get good information. Your horary was not readable reliably, IMO.

I didn't need to know what houses you think were or were not involved. You said that you felt a need to go to California after you graduated.

I asked you to specify what elements of your life you wanted to see improved by moving to California.

So I was suggesting a little bit of relocation astrology, where you chose a couple of different cities, perhaps southern, middle, and northern, and several other places in the world, along with your current place,

And then....

We look to see which of these might augment several of the different areas that you thought were important to see improve such as: love life, career, further education, becoming wealthy.

brookeashley

Thanks Zarathu. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I'm drawn to the San Diego area. My current place is Thompsons Station, TN. Just these two places.
I would like to see the career aspect of my life improve, or begin to say the least. Love life would be nice as well. Does this answer your question?