What do the planets in my houses mean?(Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Mercury, Saturn, Mars)

Carolina9090

How does this affect me? Also what kind of love will I marry? Will it be with someone foreign? What about death? How will I do professionally? Money?

(Gemini) Venus in 12 - 23.13
(Virgo) Mars in 3 - 22.11
(Aquarius) Jupiter in 8 - 21.44
(Aquarius) Uranus in 8 - 8.34 (Also, there's an R next to it, dunno what this means?)
(Taurus) Mercury in 11 - 14.16
(Aries) Saturn in Midheaven - 17.07

Also, what does Pluto in 5th house and 5th house in Scorpio 29.35 mean?

Thank you! All answers are helpful even if short, they are very much appreciated! Good morning btw!! ♥♥

Attachments

• daisy13.png
    daisy13.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

How does this affect me? Also what kind of love will I marry? Will it be with someone foreign? What about death? How will I do professionally? Money?

(Aquarius) Uranus in 8 - 8.34 (Also, there's an R next to it, dunno what this means?)

Thank you! All answers are helpful even if short, they are very much appreciated! Good morning btw!! ♥♥
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART IMAGE TO A POST ON THE FORUM instructions at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You have asked for an extensive report on your chart which is time extensive to produce, and beyond the confines of a free forum. This means that no professional astrologer is likely to spend the time required to give you that. In the real world what you are asking for for free is a $300+ job(this is not the real world of course).

But it looks like you might have nothing at all.

If you wish I would be happy to send you a computer generated report on your chart. THIS IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED TO BE ASTROLOGY. Its simply a computer looking up the textbook definitions of what the aspects mean assuming that its the same for everyone, and its decidedly NOT.

HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE NOTHING and no books to look it up, then its a start.

Since its 25 pages long, I will need you to PM me with your birth data and an email address. This is not a pre teaser for any kind paid work. Its something that one of my charting programs does, and I would simply share it free and I will not expect anything else from you, nor will I contact you again.

JUPITERASC

A traditional thread offers instruction along with examples helping to delineate a natal chart at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=384776 :smile:
I rely on the Ben Dykes explanation in his book "Using Medieval Astrology".

Planet in a certain house has many topics in hand.

1. First, that planet will act always according to its Essential Nature. Malefic will act by impeding, Benefic will act by increasing the good.

2. The Planet will bring with it self the Agenda of the houses she rules.
If a planet is in 11th, and ruling 4th, we can say that the Parents (or Father particularly) are native's Friends.

When you see a planet in certain house you should ask the following 4 questions (by the planet ruling some other house):

a) Who is experiencing the affairs of the house?
b) Why the houses affairs are manifesting or what has led to them?
c) What sorts of things the house's affairs are responsible for?
d) What the house's affairs are like?

1st House
Planets in 1st house are giving their own tone to the whole character and being to the native's character and body shape.
Mercury will show intelligent person. Venus love for fun. Sun Glory. Jupiter Wisdom and Philosophy. Moon changeability. Saturn melancholy. Mars passions and furiousity when in best, anger and destruction when in worst.

The planets by ruling some other house also shows What Comes to the Native's Experience. Ruler of 2nd in 1st shows that Money comes to the Native. Ruler of 3rd in 1st shows that the native has authority over the kin and siblings, over parents and family (4th), over the children (5th), over the servants (6th), over the partner (7th), over the partner's financies (8th), over the journeys (9th), in work (10th), over the friends (11th), over the enemies (12th).
10th in 1st also shows that honors are bestowed to the native. 11th in 1st shows that native gains Acquisitions.

The Ruler of 1st in house is showing in which field the native will seek to fulfill his Primary Motivation:
Ruler of 1st in 2nd - Through Acquiring Wealth.
1st in 3rd - Through Reading, Short Journeys and Communication skills.
1st in 4th - In the home, or through Family. Through the relationship with the Father.
1st in 5th - Through Children; joyful entertainment and gambling (in worse).
1st in 6th - through aquaring professional skills (6th is related with 10th by triplicity), through being of Service.
1st in 7th - Through Partnership.
1st in 8th - going through the hardships of life.
1st in 9th - through long journeys and philosophy.
1st in 10th - through the career and work.
1st in 11th - through friendships and hopes and wishes. Through Groups.
1st in 12th - Through Self-Undoing.

The ruler of 1st in houses is also showing the physical body's health.
Ruler of 1st in 6th/8th and 12th can show poor health.
The ruler of 1st in Houses can also shows the nature of the Life of the Native.
Ruler of 1st in 8th shows that the native has difficult life. In 11th - Fortunate. In 5th - Happy. In 6th - he is servant. In 12th - Troubled life.
Ruler of 1st in houses also shows what the native enjoys.
Ruler of 1st in 9th indicates that the native enjoys journeys and philosophy, or religion. Ruler of 1st in 5th - the native enjoys being with kids or being a performer, being creative and etc. Ruler of 1st in 6th shows that the native enjoys to be of service and to apply its professional skills.
Ruler of 1st in houses also shows what the native encounters in life.
Ruler of 1st in 12th shows that the native encounters secret enemies, in 7th - opposition and obstruction. In 8th - early death (if there are no benefics around and the sign is of malefic type, i.e. the malefic is ruling it).

kshantaram

Premium Member
cancer ascendant, sensitive and perceptive, over pisces 9th promoting spirituality, distant travels, inclined towards higher studies in psychology, education field, etc.

9th house acquarius cusp, lord saturn, settling life at 36+ as thumb rule.

9th lord saturn over debilated aries 10th,
debilation cancelled lord mars aspecting and protective of aries/career, thus slow pace of growth.

saturn-aries could be inclined to being of service to people/say social work.
lord mars over virgo 3rd could be inclined to communication technology perhaps, while 3rd lord mercury is over the 11th for gains and group work/group communications. jupiter lord 10th over mystique acquarius 8th tending again to research, while could have career issues.

thus could be research and social work and communications in the areas involving teaching and research in psychology/education, etc. sagittarius 6th inclined towards working environments which are inspiring, ethical, and just, optimistic, sportive. saturn 10th could suggest mass leadership which could be autocratic in style, while could have administrative aptitude, and could be inclined to govt work/administration.

jupiter lord 6th over the 8th acquarius could tend to health issues like sciatica perhaps. saturn lord 8th debilated over aries 10th impacting knees perhaps and may be the head. mars makes enemy aspect over acquarius 8th prone to injury/accident/surgery, the lower feet/intestines involved perhaps.

sun-venus gemini 12th could suggest love of beauty and splendour and instrumental/vocal divine mystical music perhaps and high expenses thereupon, trine aspect from jupiter, and inclined to comforts in foreign lands and gains thereby venus lord 4th for home and lord 11th for gains over the 12th. sun lord 2nd for family-finances-speech over the 12th gemini, earnings in foreign lands, and could perhaps have a splendid voice trine aspect from jupiter. jupiter aspects leo 2nd for finances-family-speech/voice. mercury lord 12th gemini over the 11th friendly taurus in exchange, thus scope for gains through foreign lands.

fixed taurus inimical for the movable cancer ascendant, hence stress and delays in matters of income/gains/friendships.

taurus represents throat/voice while the 11th being 6th from 6th represents disease/health issues, hence there could be throat problems with mercury over inimical taurus. while saturn aspects sun-venus gemini 12th again impacting health, neck, chest, lungs and tending to hospitalization perhaps.

saturn makes elevated aspect over libra 4th promoting domestic comforts and property, while also aspects own capricorn 7th protective of career,

but not good for health of spouse, while saturn as 7th lord is debilated over aries; spouse could be supportive of career but could be dominating in attitude. sun-venus good for splendor but not considered good for marriage purposes generally.

moon-saturn lords 1/7 over pisces/aries friendly signs 2/12 from each other mutually inclined in a relationship, while debilated saturn 2nd from moon could suggest constraints, slow pace of growth as debilation cancelled. water-fire signs combination could however extinguish the fire sooner possibly.

all planets over the bright half, hence one could be extrovert and socially inclined, with foreign travels, love of beauty and splendor, while same time could be sensitive and perceptive and spiritually/ethically oriented able to size up people psychologically, while with mercury over inimical taurus friendships could be under stress and delays. spouse could dominate the relationship perhaps.

moon-mars opposition over pisces-virgo could have luck, finances, emotions, and relationships volatile with differences perhaps.

currently saturn-rahu transit enemy sign scorpio 5th for education, romance, position, children, under stress;

while jupiter transits elevated cancer the ascendant sign trine aspect over saturn-rahu scorpio containing the stress of the same while could promote research and occult aptitude, while jupiter also trines and aspects moon pisces 9th for luck, higher education, career, distant travels; while jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 7th impacting relationship/health of spouse. saturn scorpio aspects own capricorn 7th protective of career but impacting health of spouse possibly.

hope the generic observations/inputs help reflect further, picking relevant on the ground, and find useful enough. hope elevated jupiter transit cancer promotes general wellbeing and luck!

wishing well - could share feedbacks!

kshantaram