Can someone interpret my chart?

Can someone pls interpret my chart? What do my planets and the placements mean? I've been trying to learn how to read it myself but it's quite confusing lol. also, what type of people do you think I attract?
if we share any placements lmk how you feel about it and how it affects you
also, for as long as I can remember I've always known what ppl were thinking &/or going to say. it happens so often that im used to it now. wondering if there's anything in my chart that indicate's that.

retinoid

The biggest trend in your chart is difficulty associating with others due to problems with projecting your Self most likely due to a self consciousness that is derived because of some inability to communicate possibly denoting something of a speech impediment, dyslexia or some other minor disability...this will be overcome and success in your chart is noted where you will reach a high level in society. Relationships can be a challenge and they may be delayed (no high school forever sweet hearts for example). Once you are established in a career you will meet someone until then I do not see anything good in this regards and even then nothing easy...may have someone who is slightly difficult. I do not see anything in your chart directly pointing out psychic sense or mysticism or anything like that however this does not mean you have none or it cannot be developed...

Ah so accurate it's creepy, especially with the speech part. I have a horrible stuttering problem and I'm dyslexic. Sometimes i'd rather not talk at all then talk and mess up. And about the love thing, I can't say I'm surprised. I always knew I'd find love later in life.
Thank you btw!

The biggest trend in your chart is difficulty associating with others due to problems with projecting your Self most likely due to a self consciousness that is derived because of some inability to communicate possibly denoting something of a speech impediment, dyslexia or some other minor disability...this will be overcome and success in your chart is noted where you will reach a high level in society. Relationships can be a challenge and they may be delayed (no high school forever sweet hearts for example). Once you are established in a career you will meet someone until then I do not see anything good in this regards and even then nothing easy...may have someone who is slightly difficult. I do not see anything in your chart directly pointing out psychic sense or mysticism or anything like that however this does not mean you have none or it cannot be developed...
Is there anything else on my chart noteworthy? any positives? lol