my 12th house stellium

hknt99

hi everyone
why do i have so much trouble functioning as a normal person?:alien:
i read about the houses but i cant exacly figure out the 12th house meaning, can somebody help me interpret it, what could be my life direction :sad:

astro_2gw_01_dsa_dsa_he.66769.20490.jpg

sworm09

hi everyone
why do i have so much trouble functioning as a normal person?:alien:
i read about the houses but i cant exacly figure out the 12th house meaning, can somebody help me interpret it, what could be my life direction :sad:

View attachment 33028

"I can't exactly figure out the 12th house meaning."

Join the club. By its very nature, the 12th house is largely hard to describe in concrete terms. 12th house placements often make one sensitive, but imaginative. The theme of this house is "serve or suffer". The first thing you said was "Why do I have so much trouble functioning as a NORMAL person?". Saturn is in Aquarius in your 1st. You don't want to be seen as different and you likely feel inferior and weird. Uranus is in the 12th house in Capricorn in a stellium with Venus, the Moon, and Neptune. Feelings of isolation, inferiority and once again, strangeness, are prominent. You probably feel weird, alone, and are prone to depression. Ruler of the 12th is Jupiter in Libra. You want so badly to be sociable, but that doesn't work out for you because of your natural reserve. Since Saturn is so important here, I would say that the only remedy for you is time and experience. Don't give up, know that your suffering is necessary training. Your younger years won't be all that fun, but life really begins for you around the time you hit 30 (Saturn return). Until then, try meditation, or some creative work which serve as an outlet for this stellium. I'm a few years younger than you. Saturn is in Pisces for me but also in my 12th house, conjunct my Sun with Aquarius on the 12th house cusp. Though our situations are different, I understand how you feel.

Last edited:

tautomer

You have a 12th house stellium that includes the moon, neptune, venus, and uranus, all in a very tight conjunction. In my opinion it's rather lucky it doesn't conjunct your ascendent as strongly as it does.

In short, it's going to make your emotional world, and the things your drawn to very off-beat from the rest of those around you. The 12th house causes everything to become unhinged, loose, and overall uncertain. Having neptune in here is going to increase that as well. The 12th house is often far ahead of it's time, and it's very difficult for those with this influence to relate to others because of this. There's very little common ground.

There is somewhat of a benefit to you though (and one that I find rather interesting due to a slight conflict with it). You have mercury and pluto on the midhaven. This is good because it's going to make your communicative verbal nature very easy to see. Even if you're a quiet soft-spoken person, this is something that if and when learned to use, others will see easily, and it's something you should be able to naturally share. However, mercury is in scorpio and it's conjunct pluto. Your communication is often going to be deep, and felt like there is a lot of seriousness and heavy weight to it. It could, quite frankly, scare a lot of people off because they can't handle it. So this compounds on your 12th house stellium because your internal world is already so out of tune with the rest of the world.

Your moon is additionally in capricorn, which I consider to be one of the most difficult placements one can have in their chart. It makes the emotional world very stable on the surface, but it's due to a disconnect the native can feel with their emotions. When they get heavy, it is not sure how to be dealt with can actually cause the native to react more emotionally then any other moon sign out there. You might be unsure of your emotional world, and don't really understand it at all. Having it conjunct neptune increases that, and having it conjunct uranus is going to bring it out of tune with most. It's all at odds because capricorn is a very "normal" sign, and it wants to be normal. Yet, it's placements prevent that very essence, so it can create a dualistic side to you. You want to feel and be seen as normal to everyone. Yet, that's not really your nature. You simply have a different definition of normal.

In summation, you're just a very different creature from most. That's ok! It's these differences that make the world rich and full of color and life. Embrace them, and work on expanding your self confidance. It's something that takes years of practice, but over time, it becomes natural. It's this confidance that actually is key to people relating to you, and allowing yourself to feel like you relate to other people. Even if you are so different inside and out from everyone, if you trust that, and simply know that, people will understand, and relation simply follows in suit!

I hope that helps some.

hknt99

thanks for the replies guys
so should i ask my mom why she didnt gave birth to me few hours earlier, or there is something soulful, is it because of i did something bad in my past lifes?:surprised:

hknt99

fortune teller told me 2 weeks ago that i will be psychiatrist
and gave me description of a girl which i will meet after 3 days, and i did :surprised:
she also told me the exact time of birth, i used to think i have pisces asc
right now im not doing much, i havent even graduated high school because of my escapism

gen6k

fortune teller told me 2 weeks ago that i will be psychiatrist
and gave me description of a girl which i will meet after 3 days, and i did :surprised:
she also told me the exact time of birth, i used to think i have pisces asc
right now im not doing much, i havent even graduated high school because of my escapism

was this person a psychic or an astrologer?

you might be able to be a part of a theosophical type community since that 12th is in capricorn.

Last edited:

StillOne

When I look at your chart I am so drawn to want to suggest that you are a spiritual person. With the 12th house stellium square Jupiter in the 9th house and a Sag sun it just seems to fit to me. With the 12th house being Cap, an Earth sign, you are grounded in this house. Have you considered meditation or exploring various life philosophy/religion?

I have a 12th house moon and saturn there as well. I was quite lost and didn't feel I belonged for a long time. Then some things awakened in me and I began to research various schools of thought and over time I made some connections that eased my feelings. We all belong here but people are very different depending on what they are destined to learn while here. Embrace who you are and explore your soul.

I am a newbie in astrology, but your chart reminds me a little of my own, i have 3 planets(sun, mars and mercury) in the 12th house, and Jupiter in the 9th as well, though in my chart it is only mars that squares jupiter. I can relate alot to what has been described, especially the escapism, and the feeling of feeling different from other people, a certain alienation from the group and its psychology.
From what ive understood about the 12th house, its a quite spiritual and inner directed house, full of secrets and mystique but also very challenging.
Classical astrologers have called this house “the valley of miseries,” “the dark den of sorrow and horror,” the “portal of toil,” and the house of “Bad Spirit.”
I think this is a good read about the 12th house;
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_dgtwehouse_e.htm
I feel personally, that the things in my 12th house(esp Mars, which is quite badly aspected), are what causes the biggest challenges in my life, my weak points, and the things i dont like about myself. But on the other hand, there are postive things to be said about it as well I bellieve, and many hidden treasures psychologically. It is a challenging house, but there is more to it, it is also where the wheel ends, and where you can have the best overview and feel the oneness of the universe. So even though its a difficult and secretive house, its the house of spiritual work and transcendence. It might be a gift or a curse, depending on the perspective.

I was just reading on the page i posted above, hadnt read it through when i posted it.

About the sun in the 12th house it says:
Eric has a 12th house Aries Sun—opposed by Saturn and Neptune. He lost his father when he was five. His alcoholic gambler dad walked out the door and never returned. The Sun describes our will, our purpose, also our experience of father (just as the Moon describes our experience of mother). Not everyone with a 12th house Sun loses a father so literally, but in some way, the fathering influence will be dampened or sacrificed. Dad’s support or encouragement of the child’s special gifts will be lacking. Eric tried on a variety of identities growing up, becoming a troublemaker, then a varsity athlete, then a rebel journalist, finally a poet. In college he had the good fortune to find a strong poetry mentor, and under the influence of this surrogate father, he found his way in the world.

I have the sun in the 12th house opposed by Neptune, my father commited suicide when i was 15, after problems with depression and alcohol, he tried to be a good father, but we never really connected, and there allways just seemed to be a distance between us, and i allways felt much more comfortable with my mother. And my moon is much better placed in my chart. Very striking indeed. You should check out the page, and see if you can find the planets u have in the 12th :joyful:

hknt99

hi again
im still looking for some sort ot chart interpretation, if somebody likes my chart, can you give it a read, what is the purpose of this 12th house stellium? pluto is exact square my jupiter atm and till march it will conjunct my moon, what could happen? i think me and my family will move to germany but i suspect that i will come back after few months and i will live on my own
also im single for 6 months now :( will that change
:whistling:
happy holidays, i hope somebody have time for me

astro_245gw_01_dsa_dsa_20121230_he.80951.31274.jpg

Last edited:

kimbermoon

If I might add: The 12th house relates to limitations, karmic debts, things hidden from view, and possible confinements. It can also be about self-healing through retreat; private activities. With Capricorn governing here, the issues revolve around responsibility and being accountable for one's own actions; feelings of not belonging; being disenfranchised by the 'system' or government; loneliness, feeling invalidated.
Venus tucked away in here is highly suggestive of depressive tendencies; hidden insecurities and feelings of unworthiness. It can suggest social withdrawal as well. Moon here: repressed emotions and keeping the emotions hidden. The primary dynamic challenge in your life are the square aspects from this house with Jupiter in the 9th house: the square represents tension and difficulty, lack of awareness and potential denial on behalf of the self. This largely relates to social awkwardness as well; what do you think is holding you back from moving forward? Where do you feel particularly stuck at this time? Are you experiencing some kind of confinement? Are there cultural or spiritual issues involved? Jupiter in the 9th also relates to being away from the homeland, or in a foreign environment. A move to Germany could provide fortuitous opportunities for you in terms of your self-esteem and independence.
You are undergoing a long process of soul purging and transformation with Pluto transiting all that concentrated energy in the 12th. Are you aware of the need for change within yourself?
Good aspects for romance/love: Jupiter in the 5th trines natal Jupiter; the planet turns direct on January 30 after being retrograde [stagnant, limited] since October: this could open up relationship potentials for you.

Wishing you a bright and happy New year!

hknt99

hello kimbermoon thank you for responding, i relate to everything you said
what is holding me back? i think its my family, i just found out that the perfect aquarius grandmother and mother are not what i used to think. all my life they have been role playing like really stupid people and at the same time insulting me and telling me how awful my father is and comparing me with him calling me dumb and stuff like that.and the reason is that my mom and dead hate eachother and im the reason waw. the food i ate as a child have caused me hormonal imbalances and made me fat(cheapest meat with female hormones). and there was purpose, they wanted to control me.when i was child i was beautiful i had artistic abilities and i had a dream to be actor,now i think its too late.. :/

and now when i say i want to live alone my psycho crazy father taurus (born in the same day with hitler)hits me...
i have nothing, since finishing high school i rarely go out, all they expect me to do is working and not saying anything
talking about past relationships, my last relationship with a "easy girl" ended up with cheat, then she lied that she is pregnant, and i belived told her that i love her i will take care of her and marry her :D funny, and all that went around my town and internet... and thats what keeps my in home, the 12th neptune makes me paranoid, whenever i see somebody i know he is laughing :/
that is the whole truth but somehow i dont feel that bad at all. im very happy. all i want is to be on my own, will that happen :unsure:

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Further to our conversation...elementally, you are more of an introvert, quite naturally, responding to life in greater receptivity and sensitivity, and your chart definitely indicates that your life is more self-reflective and private in nature, rather than being a social gad-about, or needing relationships to make you feel validated and secure. Do not allow others to make you feel that there is something wrong, or amiss with you. Our parental conditioning can indeed be very harsh for some. Their judgments and criticisms and expectations can be totally off the wall. For most of us, trying to reconcile the past can involve a very prolonged and lengthy process of releasing the self from such bondage-oriented parents.
Your chart does depict problems with the father, with the 10th house influence opposing the 4th house of 'family and domestic concerns. Currently Pluto is trying to compel the masses to undergo some massive spiritual cleansing because of a necessary global karmic agenda: what you need to understand is that in order to know where we are going, we must eventually reconcile our past so that we may resurrect the true self within, rather than being under the sense of authoritarian control. Interestingly your mention of the mother-grandmother influence: this is reflected through your Saturn in Aquarius playing out: Aquarius is directly related to autonomy and independence . It is unfortunate that you have been the focus of their personal wrath and anger; however I do see the promise of eventual freedom from that: if you can endure the lessons being taught to you, in two years, Saturn will make it's 'return to it's natal position' and that is typically a very significant time of personal change and development. The solutions for you rely on the more favorable and supportive influences involving your Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Mars. You must always have faith in your ability to withstand and endure. I do sense that a move outside of your homeland will offer more favorable circumstances for you. Best of luck! Be true to your own inner nature and gain awareness of the things that matter most in life, and learn how to dismiss that which proves irrelevant and destructive to the soul. :lol:

hknt99

hi again
i dont want to make a new thread so i will just ask here, for those who have been through pluto-moon transit, when do you start to feel this "empowerment"? on the retrograde?
also, does pluto and progresed sun trnsiting 12th house can put me in situations where i am alone?
and if you can tell me something more about my 12th house i would really appriciate it
:):)