Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 11-17-2011, 12:25 PM

Cool introduction

hi i am new to this astrological site. i have interested in this astrology since 3-4 years. i just love the signs , planets and houses , and all that astrology includes. dont beleive we are made up of all these in side us, within us. astrology just rocks. im eager to share some astrology with everyone hwere.

Unread 11-18-2011, 02:25 AM

Re: introduction

Hi and welcome to this awesome community. Would you tell us your name?

Tags
introduction