Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-07-2015, 05:50 AM

Can someone interpret my chart?

Can someone pls interpret my chart? What do my planets and the placements mean? I've been trying to learn how to read it myself but it's quite confusing lol. also, what type of people do you think I attract?
if we share any placements lmk how you feel about it and how it affects you
also, for as long as I can remember I've always known what ppl were thinking &/or going to say. it happens so often that im used to it now. wondering if there's anything in my chart that indicate's that.

Unread 07-07-2015, 05:54 AM

Re: Can someone interpret my chart?

*facepalms* I forgot to link my chart, here it is https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...&Submit=Submit
Unread 07-07-2015, 09:13 AM

The biggest trend in your chart is difficulty associating with others due to problems with projecting your Self most likely due to a self consciousness that is derived because of some inability to communicate possibly denoting something of a speech impediment, dyslexia or some other minor disability...this will be overcome and success in your chart is noted where you will reach a high level in society. Relationships can be a challenge and they may be delayed (no high school forever sweet hearts for example). Once you are established in a career you will meet someone until then I do not see anything good in this regards and even then nothing easy...may have someone who is slightly difficult. I do not see anything in your chart directly pointing out psychic sense or mysticism or anything like that however this does not mean you have none or it cannot be developed...

*If I read a chart it is via the whole sign house system.*
Unread 07-08-2015, 02:19 PM

Ah so accurate it's creepy, especially with the speech part. I have a horrible stuttering problem and I'm dyslexic. Sometimes i'd rather not talk at all then talk and mess up. And about the love thing, I can't say I'm surprised. I always knew I'd find love later in life.
Thank you btw!
Unread 07-08-2015, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retinoid View Post
The biggest trend in your chart is difficulty associating with others due to problems with projecting your Self most likely due to a self consciousness that is derived because of some inability to communicate possibly denoting something of a speech impediment, dyslexia or some other minor disability...this will be overcome and success in your chart is noted where you will reach a high level in society. Relationships can be a challenge and they may be delayed (no high school forever sweet hearts for example). Once you are established in a career you will meet someone until then I do not see anything good in this regards and even then nothing easy...may have someone who is slightly difficult. I do not see anything in your chart directly pointing out psychic sense or mysticism or anything like that however this does not mean you have none or it cannot be developed...
Is there anything else on my chart noteworthy? any positives? lol
Unread 07-08-2015, 07:42 PM

Moon Venus trine, moon Taurus <3

Tags
chart, interpret