2 kites,T-cross and cradle now what does it mean?

iamsomecool

I am a newcomer to scene here and I have found out alot about my Chart for example I have 2 kites with the first one: Pluto in Libra,moon in Gemini,asc in Aquarius -opposing neptune in sag in the 10th house with a stellium in Sag and North node conjunct pluto in the 8th.
And Pluto,moon,Asc, opposition Mars in Leo in the 7th I also have a Fixed sign T-square with Uranus in the 8th, Mars in the 7th and Ascending. As well as a cradle with Nep to pluto to mars to asc. Now all this is quite exciting to me! but the problem is i do not have a good explaination as to the significance of these things so i would Really appreciate any help with deciphering it. :confused: thanks so much, Chris

Arian Maverick

It means that you're using your major angles as part of these configurations and thus are receiving too many configurations to effectively study and understand ;)

Some astrologers include the major angles in configurations, but I personally don't because an angle has no real energy of its own unless a planet is conjunct it. You have Mars conjunct your Descendant but the only opposition it makes is to your Ascendant; this is an aspect, of course, but if a planet is conjunct one angle it is automatically opposite the other angle, so I would not consider this as part of the Kite configuration you were referring to.

The same thing applies to your Gemini Moon conjunct the Nadir; it is automatically opposite the Midheaven.

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Again, I'm a bit skeptical about using Eris unless it is conjunct some other traditional planet because it moves incredibly slowly through the zodiac, so several generations can have the planet within ten degrees of each other.

I created your natal chart using standard settings on Astrodienst, and this chart gives you a wedge--I call it a "right triangle" because that's what it looks like--and two triangles, but besides this, I'm not seeing any of the configurations you've mentioned unless you include the angles and nontraditional planets such as Eris.

Also, what planets do you consider form a cradle configuration in either chart? It's possible that it's there and I'm just not seeing it, but I'm going to borrow an image from this Astrology Dictionary site just in case you may have confused another configuration with a cradle; I had to look it up myself.

This is one of the problems working with so many aspects; you lose sight of individual ones in the natal chart.

cradle.gif

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

iamsomecool

hi and thanks for the replys the cradle was the wedges you mentioned plus the asc/mars opposition. I am learning so much in a little period of time so i could be off in my observations but whatever i am learning a lot and its fun and what is the significance of the the cradle? or wedges? have agood one.Chris

Last edited by a moderator: