Will this band be successful?

Jesusistheway

Assuming I am in the band too. I am the guitarist, there's a bassist and singer thus far.

We are neptune in pisces and chiron in pisces and uranus in aries. I guess neptue in pisces for music , chiron for lyrical content and uranus in aries for the punk aspect.

Pluto is in capricorn which is the band too no?
If so it trines the moon in virgo.. haha virgo cause maybe I'm worried.
The band trines venus in leo so we have a presence :/ idk.

We just started mind you. So I am excited couldn't help put this out there. The reason I am excited is cause we're all local. And this is stretching my capabilities as a guitarist. I learned like two punk songs on the spot. Strokes and Distillers. The other I have to learn one more which is a bit more difficult.

I guess I am more excited cause I'm growing as a guitarist , I just finally changed my friggin strings on my electric without needing help. I get scared when doing the high e string since its so thin but I got it down now.

Thanks anybody!

Attachments

• astro_2at_04_horary_hr.20709.32263.jpg
    astro_2at_04_horary_hr.20709.32263.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 36

fensi88

You are Moon, success is 10th house matter, ruler is Ju. Sa collect the light from Moon and Ju, so that would be YES answer to your question!!

fensi88

Correct me if I'm misinterpreting, but isn't the querant Jupiter and Moon the subject's emotions at the time the question is asked?

Ruler of 1st house Ju represent querent and co-ruler is Moon. But in cases where matter asked about has same ruler as 1st house, as in this case, ruler of 10th house is Ju we use Moon for quesrent and Ju for success.

The_Saturnian

So in other words where the house in question and the house in which the ascendant is are both ruled by same planet we would use the querant's co-significator (i.e. Moon) instead. Other examples would be Capricorn and Aquarius - Saturn, Virgo and Gemini - Mercury, Aries and Scorpio - Mars & Taurus and Libra - Venus.

Thanks for the clarification fensi88. :)

rafaella

I would take Moon to be 5th ruler, as music band/hobby/artistic/creative work is 5th house. You are Jupiter, exalted. To see success, I'd see didgnities of the significators - Moon has dignity as its in its own triplicity, so this is pretty good. Jupiter exalted shows you to be VERY excited indeed :)

Reception though is not good, Moon is in detriment of Jupiter, so the band somehow harms you, perhaps it will make you work very hard and push your boundaries. Jupiter (you) will try hard to 'please' the band and to fit in.

There was a recent aspect between the two and yes Saturn collects the light, Saturn rules 11th and 12th. Not sure what Saturn is. Saturn could be bringing your music out to public perhaps. 11th is friendships, also hopes and wishes, but also 'grants'...Or Saturn can be a 3rd party that gets involved and want to bring you and your band together, perhaps a project? But Saturn is in fall of Moon, the band, and you (Jup) is detriment of Saturn. So if there is a 3rd party that gets involved, I'd be careful to find out what their true intentions are, if I were you.

But overall it looks good, I think you have found something that will bring a lot of fun and excitement to you.

cheers :)

tikana

i am not sooo sure if it is a yes

moon rules the band which is Moon in Virgo being rejected by 10th house Jupiter just on reception
moon is separating from Jupiter not applying

so how are you people getting a yes on this? I have no idea!

fensi88

i am not sooo sure if it is a yes

moon rules the band which is Moon in Virgo being rejected by 10th house Jupiter just on reception
moon is separating from Jupiter not applying

so how are you people getting a yes on this? I have no idea!

You are apsolutelly right! My mistake! Probably because of Me rx :sad: ! My apologize...

rafaella

I wouldn't look so much to aspects, more its dignities we need to look at and receptions. Moon and Jupiter past aspect shows correctly that the querent has already started the band. The band (5th ruler) has dignity and so does the querent's ruler Jupiter. Then they both go on to aspect Saturn, who collects the light of both. So if you are looking for an aspect - Saturn is collecting. There is the aspect. This shows a third party getting involved.

But what my concern is that Saturn is in fall of Moon, Jup in detriment of Saturn.... Receptions show if a third party gets involved, he/she/they will have ulterior motives, Saturn is peregrine and malefic. I'd be careful if I were querent.

Also it also depends what kind of success querent is looking for, if he wants a few gigs here and there perhaps its possible but for a worldly success, fame etc..It is much more unlikely. Moon is also in 6th, so its not placed very well.

BTW, i study Frawley's receptions, so my take will be somewhat different Tik :)

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

Well here's the current situation.
She had to take a break this weekend and she's out of town for personal reasons. That's fine.
Her dad has recorded for fleetwood mac, kansas, etc. so you can see why I want to please hehe.
We only practiced once but we are close to all each other so the practice shouldn't be an issue. Even though I don't drive, the both of them do and they are ok giving me rides I live nearby. And yes they stretched me out on guitar literally on my fingers ahaha. I had to learn songs I wasn't well pleased with except for like two but did it for the band. They seem more punk I am more indie but where punk meets indie that's where I like it.
I am going to stay local and apply to another college that is really local for music. there the really local music school and the band. that's it.

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

I wouldn't look so much to aspects, more its dignities we need to look at and receptions. Moon and Jupiter past aspect shows correctly that the querent has already started the band. The band (5th ruler) has dignity and so does the querent's ruler Jupiter. Then they both go on to aspect Saturn, who collects the light of both. So if you are looking for an aspect - Saturn is collecting. There is the aspect. This shows a third party getting involved.

But what my concern is that Saturn is in fall of Moon, Jup in detriment of Saturn.... Receptions show if a third party gets involved, he/she/they will have ulterior motives, Saturn is peregrine and malefic. I'd be careful if I were querent.

Also it also depends what kind of success querent is looking for, if he wants a few gigs here and there perhaps its possible but for a worldly success, fame etc..It is much more unlikely. Moon is also in 6th, so its not placed very well.

Hi rafaella

Thanks for interpreting. And everyone too!!

Can I ask could the drummer be the 3rd party or the father of the lead singer/his label?

We still need a drummer down the line. I am worried about it. Drummer's are hard to come by and I am feeling Martian energy down the line, meaning Arian like energy coming from the drummer in the future. But that may be a good thing.

Also when I posed the question I had in mind whether we'd be successful via like a larger tour and be known somewhat like on youtube or something.. I wouldn't like to only stay local. If it comes down to it I'll audition for a band that is going to go on tour bc I'd rather make it already life is shorttt!!

rafaella

Hi rafaella

Thanks for interpreting. And everyone too!!

Can I ask could the drummer be the 3rd party or the father of the lead singer/his label?

We still need a drummer down the line. I am worried about it. Drummer's are hard to come by and I am feeling Martian energy down the line, meaning Arian like energy coming from the drummer in the future. But that may be a good thing.

Also when I posed the question I had in mind whether we'd be successful via like a larger tour and be known somewhat like on youtube or something.. I wouldn't like to only stay local. If it comes down to it I'll audition for a band that is going to go on tour bc I'd rather make it already life is shorttt!!

Certainly, Saturn can be a new band member, as Saturn brings you and the band together, so basically Saturn 'completes' the band. But I am concerned about the receptions, as I mentioned earlier.

Also with Moon (the band) being in 6th, it has accidental debility. It has essential dignity, which basically tells us that the band has potential to be good, but the accidental debility weakens the band, it makes it less able to act according to its own goodness. For a planet to have power to act, accidental dignity is more important that essential - angularity is very important, which Moon lacks here. Moon is also in detriment of Jupiter, so if I would try interpret this - it could be that there may be some conflicts, what the band wants may not be to your liking, band may sometimes loose motivation...And then there is Saturn, that may harm band as well.

So potential for something good is there, but you may need to rid out some issues down the road. But I do not think its a huge success though. But wait and see. You can get some experience and learn something new, that's for sure. Jupiter is exalted, so this experience is good for you. There is definitely a lot of enjoyment here for you.

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

Wow that is good analysis. It is fun for me and comfortable but it does seem like a stretch in taste and a stretch in skills for me. But enjoyable nonetheless.
thank you again.

tikana

Yeah i know you are using the other way.. its cool!