Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-17-2011, 05:58 AM

Will things ever stabilize for me

I think the Uranus in my chart has been the source of my constantly changing mind when it comes to every aspect of life. So does anyone see me ever settling down. I currently want to and I've stopped all my crazy adventures and volunteering to go here and there with the military. This is the first time I'm making a serious attempt at a civilian career with the goal of buying a home and getting myself ready for a secure future. I'm trying to become an electrician. My love life is always up and down as well but I'm okay with that as of now because I want to get my career going before I actually slow down and try to get to know some one.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2at_01_eduardo_hp_21345_4903.gif (52.8 KB, 10 views)

Unread 02-17-2011, 12:19 PM

Re: Will things ever stabilize for me

You've got a Uranus - Mercury conjunction, which I think is very neat! You must have a quick, if not brilliant, mind. Great will power, but also a great need for freedom.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you were to post your natal chart with transits (you can get that from astro.com as well) so we can have a look at what's astrologically going on right now and in the near future.
Unread 02-18-2011, 01:58 AM

Thanks for replying and I'll try to pull up the chart with transits. I like to think I'm brilliant(leo moon) and when I do want to figure something out I normally get totally into it and it stays in my mind until I have it solved, kind of like being obsessed. I think this is the chart with transits.
Thanks again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_01_eduardo_2011218_6865_25919.jpg (82.6 KB, 2 views)
Unread 02-18-2011, 02:39 AM

Well, you have your Mercury in Scorpio, so I'm not surprised you are very determined, if not prone to 'obsession'

So you want to 'settle down'. Well, the planets can't make you do anything, so if you want to, you always can. However, I do believe certain aspects can be very helpful and others can be disruptive.

I noticed you have transiting Saturn, the task master and lord of karma, conjunct your natal Pluto. This is not an easy aspect but might tie in nicely with Saturn approaching your MC (I will write about that in a bit). This conjunction indicates some big changes. Old things/attitudes/beliefs that no longer serve you need to make space for something new. I think it's human nature to try to hold onto 'things' as in 'better the devil you know, than the devil you don't'. But with this conjunction, you are pushed to let go. It can also mean you are dealing with shortages of some kind (could be financial) and your personal circumstances might be rather austere.

Saturn is also approaching your MC, which is a time for you to be realistic about your career, but also a time for structure. Right now, it's still transiting through your 9th house so this might be an excellent time for study (have you started your studies to become an electrician, yet?). What you do now, will have an effect on your career later. I think this is an excellent time to focus on your career.

Also, you will be getting a boost of transiting Jupiter as it's getting ready to oppose your Sun. Oppositions are often stressful aspects but with this one I don't think it will be, if used correctly. I think it has the power to boost your spirits and really make you go after what you want. You might feel very optimistic. There is a tendency to over-indulge but I think Saturn will keep you in check. Also, just awareness of this tendency will help, too I think.
Unread 02-19-2011, 02:02 AM

Thanks and yes I'm actually studying now and trying to get into an apprentice program. They have accepted my application and now I have to pass an aptitude test, then an interview. I just hope this is something I can be happy and successful with for the rest of my life.

Tags
stabalize, stabilize, things