Anyone got any experience with astro-twins?

Vagabondgirl

Ive noticed that 2 of my friends (classmates) are astro-twins, even born within 1 hour of each other.... Strangely enough I found out that my ex boyfriend is an astro twin with someone else I liked. Scary! What are the odds for that??

So I was wondering if anyone else has an astro twin or has 2 close friends that are astro-twins. Are there any similarities about them?? Astro-twins born same day, month and year that is:)

natasa

Yes, we had similar tread, if you go to the Search button you will find it.
That is how I found my astro twin (she is somewhere in France if I am correct) and we had many similarities in our lifes...

Claire19

THe ascendant would have to be the same as well. i.e. There would have to be similarities but conditioning, where you live, the family circumstances all make for differences as well as the soul evolution. To have the same degree rising would be more rare and that is what a real astro-twin is.

I have a very famous person born same day but 10 hours apart and our lives could not be more different, although we have met.....even though I am not at all a prominent person in life......so there is some connection of course and he felt it...I think being male and female makes all the difference as well.

Claire19

Ive noticed that 2 of my friends (classmates) are astro-twins, even born within 1 hour of each other.... Strangely enough I found out that my ex boyfriend is an astro twin with someone else I liked. Scary! What are the odds for that??

So I was wondering if anyone else has an astro twin or has 2 close friends that are astro-twins. Are there any similarities about them?? Astro-twins born same day, month and year that is:)
An hour difference can give a different rising sign and that makes for differences but there would be similarities for sure.

waybread

I once read a chart for a young woman--it was so close to my daughter's it was uncanny. They were born on the same date and around the same time (giving a similar ascendant) although in different places about 500 miles apart.

Interesting this woman studied anthropology and film studies at university, and my daughter majored in anthropology. She also wanted very much to get into film studies, but the classes were always full so she didn't take many. Tragically, this woman was HIV positive due to an infected BF--thankfully that didn't happen to my daughter.

One of the problems with identical twins, is that I have seen charts that were extremely close where one twin was "neuro-normal" and the other one was autistic. A friend of mine has twin sisters: one straight and one lesbian. These are major differences that are hard to explain.

A good article on dwads as a technique to distinguish between the natal charts of identical twins who are born very close together in time is at: www.aliceportman.com

Claire19

I once read a chart for a young woman--it was so close to my daughter's it was uncanny. They were born on the same date and around the same time (giving a similar ascendant) although in different places about 500 miles apart.

Interesting this woman studied anthropology and film studies at university, and my daughter majored in anthropology. She also wanted very much to get into film studies, but the classes were always full so she didn't take many. Tragically, this woman was HIV positive due to an infected BF--thankfully that didn't happen to my daughter.

One of the problems with identical twins, is that I have seen charts that were extremely close where one twin was "neuro-normal" and the other one was autistic. A friend of mine has twin sisters: one straight and one lesbian. These are major differences that are hard to explain.

A good article on dwads as a technique to distinguish between the natal charts of identical twins who are born very close together in time is at: www.aliceportman.com
I agree that decans in particular can show the subtle differences.
Also even several minutes difference in birth time can bring on different rulers of the houses.

virgo18

I dont know any astro twin with me....
But a friend of mine is an Astro opposite. I mean that he's chart is my chart but inverted.
It is very curious.

Phil

I did a horoscope for two one-egg twins, two 25 year olds. The difference is only one of minutes.

They are very similar, physically and character-wise, but still have some differences.

Just goes to show that, the natal birth chart is really like a flower seed. A rose is unmistakeable, but the upbringing, experiences, etc., are different, so that the environment does have an impact on the character of the person to a certain extent. Yet, you can tell the blueprint is the same..