Stellia First House ?

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Hi Guys .. :love:

A Friends Chart which I would Love some Input on ...

They Have :mars::saturn::sun::jupiter::venus: :mercury: all in the First House :surprised:

Attachments

• F 1.gif
    F 1.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 40

Sorry I missed this reply Guys :innocent: but can see it in my email ..

May i ask if you can tell how Aquarius as intercepted
in the 1st house is represent in this person's nature? And
is this person popular in his/her circle?
This person reads and writes incessantly with such incredible insight intellectually
I
felt compelled to look at their Chart .. Genius in the writing arena !!!!!
not in others areas of life though ..

Popular ? among those such as myself who can appreciate wacky off-the-wall
Aquarian
rebellious antics but far too non-conformist for many who feel intimidated
or consumed by their amazing energy to some degree
..Highly Opinionated but very
Loving and caring I sense
:innocent:

I managed to unearth a blog dedicated entirely to this Aquarian era due
to it`s uniqueness > These People have had much to contend with
regarding possessing such an unusual Stellia ...

A joke from the Blog which sounded like Typical Aquarian humour to me :innocent:

"two cannibals are eating a clown, one looks at the other and say's,
does this taste funny to you?"
:D

http://aquariandigest.blogspot.com/2006/02/1962-stellium-in-aquarius-initial.html

Has it repeated in recent years ?

Would love to hear from anyone here with the same or similar Stellia who might have
been involved in that Blog..

ume

Oh, that was my post, but deleted it, because i can't help you with your stellium question.

I have similar intercepted Auqarius in the first house with 3 planets in it, that's why i was interested how it manifest.

wilsontc

Staff member
being, to Sun

Sun,

You said:
A Friends Chart which I would Love some Input on ...They Have :mars::saturn::sun::jupiter::venus: :mercury: all in the First House

The strong planetary focus in the first house indicates they have a strong focus on themselves. The interception in :aquarius: (friends, also rebellion, innovation) indicates they have a challenge "connecting" in with all that Aquarian energy. As a result they may OVERrebel or OVERinnovate in some way. There is a mutual reception between :sun: (self-expression) and :uranus: (friends, also rebellion, innovation) which will help "channel" this energy into self-expression somehow.

Guessing,

Tim

ume

Re: being, to Sun

Sun,

You said:

The strong planetary focus in the first house indicates they have a strong focus on themselves. The interception in :aquarius: (friends, also rebellion, innovation) indicates they have a challenge "connecting" in with all that Aquarian energy. As a result they may OVERrebel or OVERinnovate in some way.

What do you mean by overinnovate? I ave something similar in my chart (thought not as strong as in the chart we speak under this thread), that's why i ask.
What happens when the planets (intercepted in the 1st house) are squared by other planets? Does it make it is very hard work to express this energy?

Re: being, to Sun

Sun,

You said:

The strong planetary focus in the first house indicates they have a strong focus on themselves. The interception in :aquarius: (friends, also rebellion, innovation) indicates they have a challenge "connecting" in with all that Aquarian energy. As a result they may OVERrebel or OVERinnovate in some way. There is a mutual reception between :sun: (self-expression) and :uranus: (friends, also rebellion, innovation) which will help "channel" this energy into self-expression somehow.

Guessing,

Tim

Very accurate observations in this case and I`ve been able to glean astrologically a propensity toward 'weird friends' (myself excluded of course :innocent: :D) who are mostly foreigners rather than local at Home ..

Re: Age of Aquarius ?

Hi Guys ..:love:
Thought I`d bump this up to include an 'Article' or two I found apt to the Topic in Question :innocent:

Hair
..the revival (musical) has hit the West End here in the UK in recent months :cool: and so wish I wasn`t living 200 miles away and could go see it ..

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/stage/theatre/article7074513.ece

I like myriad others took as Gospel (assuming some research had been undertaken prior to writing) :rolleyes: the Lyrics expounded in one of the songs everyone is familiar with > 'Age-Of-Aquarius' until I happened upon this revelatory very informative witty little tid bit whilst researching my friends Stellia :happy:

Saturn, Uranus, and Aquarius Revisited

Some of you, not many, will have already read the post below. It’s something I wrote in the early days of this blog, when only a few people knew about the site. It was originally titled, “The Dank Underbelly of the Aquarian Age” which, in hindsight, sounds a lot more off-putting than I intended it to be. It discusses the so-called “Age of Aquarius” and the pitfalls which will inevitably arise–things we need to keep at the forefront of our attention.

[overly long quote against forum rules - Moderator]
http://alcuin9.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/saturn-uranus-and-aquarius-revisited/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3I1y3jHgxA

Last edited by a moderator: