Proper Introduction

agentHarley

Hello All,

I was researching information on Yods because I recently learned I have a strong Yod pattern in my chart (exciting!), and I found the many postings on this site.

I wanted to engage some of you so I joined.

To start, I am a Cap Sun/ Scorp Moon/ Leo Rising.

I have had many manifestations in professional life; in no chronological order: mutual funds trader, waiter, dj, architect, soldier, manager, yoga teacher, body worker, mechanic, web designer, graphic designer, classical artist...the list is long because I love learning new things all the time.

I have a big heart and am intensely intuitive - but sometimes doubt my power second guessing myself.

I have a very persistent nature and I feel strongly about my convictions once I reach them - usually after a lot of questioning and reflecting, and sometimes by course of painful contrast to learn what I DON'T want.

I am sincere, but I am also passionate and I feel myself the courage of King Leonidas.

I hope this little overview gives people some idea of what I am about and I hope to remain eternally studious of life, people, and the vibrations that bring us together to do great things without destroying the planet we live on/in.

Attachments

• agentHarley Natal Chart.gif
    agentHarley Natal Chart.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 21

ume

Hi! Welcome here! I hope you will have a good time and find people with who you can have good conversation.
I am also a Capricorn Sun. It is great that you learn new things and search the alling of your life.

I have a very persistent nature and I feel strongly about my convictions once I reach them - usually after a lot of questioning and reflecting, and sometimes by course of painful contrast to learn what I DON'T want.

I can relate to this, every word of it. Go for it! Find your meaning!

agentHarley

Hey EJ -- thanks!

I see you're a Scorp Sun. We get along in real life.

Cancer moon. Are you a bodyworker too? Healing hands?

And Virgo rising, I also can relate and appreciate.

AH