Neptune, Uranus, Mars in 12th House Composite… how bad is it?

Fulltimegogetter

What do you think of having in composite chart: Neptune conj. Uranus & Mars in 12H square Venus conj. Mercury & Sun in 3H? There was laying and cheating (kind of, it became complicated because we didn’t talk about our feelings), but beeing able to work theough that. How bad is this in a long run? We also have moon in 7H trine Venus and Mercury, NN in 10H in Scorpio trine Saturn 2H, there’s obviously many other placements, but these are the ones that I see being more prominent. In Synastry, we have Moon conj Sun, his North Node conjuct my SN and Sun. Wish I could post pictures here. Here are the links:, I sm the person blue:
https://ibb.co/1d4BdJq
https://ibb.co/pRdFZKj

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

Sometimes an easy synastry translates into a challenging composite, and vice versa.
In your case, the synastry has some very beautiful contacts with the personal planets, but some quite difficult ones. And these are reflected in the composite.
You also have contacts with the nodes, descendent, that are very affectionate, very attractive and compelling.
The outer planets are in stressful contacts, most especially the mutual Pluto squares.
Each of you interestingly enough has a close sun/mercury conjunction, which makes you both very much integrated between your ego and your thoughts, you know what you are about. So much so that you don't necessarily need input from others, because you are really focused and integrated. You don't listen much to others, because you intuitively "know".
Perhaps the purpose of the challenging Pluto contacts is to ruffle your feathers a bit, forcing you to look at things from a different perspective and have to defend your position.
One of the sun/mercury conjunctions is in airy intellectual Aquarius, the philosopher, detached and the one who looks at things in a universal point of view, sometimes seeing the forest but not the trees. The other is in emotional, sensitive, feeling cancer, extremely intuitive, caring for others, nurturing, but quick to withdraw within its shell when stepped on by others. So these two have difficulty working on the same plane. They are coming from such different individual worlds.
The very loving aspects are seen in the composite with the Venus/mercury/sun conjunction, while the difficult ones are in the Neptune/uranus/mars conjunction, and in square these create quite a bit of tension in the relationship, which is what the composite represents.
In the synastry his north node on your stellium of sun/mercury/neptune/uranus bring in the theme of "destined" contacts, something karmic between you two, and it is irresistible.
Keep in mind a karmic contact does not necessarily last a lifetime, it lasts as long as is necessary to work out past situations that were left hanging unresolved. It could last, but not necessarily, and it could be romantic or not.
Jupiter in the composite making a trine to the mars/neptune/uranus and in the degree of the sun will be very helpful to keep things together, it is forgiving and generous.
When you mention problems in the past, keep in mind that these are reflected in both the synastry and the composite, so they were not occasional and done with: they are part of the theme of the relationship, so prepare yourself.
With strong self will and determination, any differences between two people can usually be overcome, just be ready to accept that it is a little hard going with this one.

Fulltimegogetter

Thank you so much for taking time to write this, such good analysis! It does feel destined! We both feel a very special type of connection- we were discussing how most people don’t encounter that in their life time! We are actually going trough a breakup right now.. which pains both of us so much (he wants children and family, while I am still in university and can’t pursue that…we have a 9 years age gap). I did had concerns about the NN conjunction with my planets. I hope we can get back together, maybe not now, maybe in some years…. Maybe in another lifetime 😭. Is there any other things I should look at when considering whatever it’s a karmic relationship or are we really soulmates? I get a strong gut feeling of “this shouldn’t end like this”..

ElenaJ

It isn't an easy relationship to end, you could put it on the shelf for now.
The node contact is very very strong.
Check out the current transits. He has Neptune opposite moon, you have Uranus squaring your nodes and opposing Pluto. Saturn was on your north node and his sun. Pluto on your Saturn, squaring his.
Lots of growth to be done, the universe is pressuring you to relook at your values.
It uses pain to guide you, you have to resolve issues to get rid of the pain.
One of the difficulties on a practical level of having hard squares and oppositions in a synastry is that when heavy transits occur you land up both on your knees trying to catch your breath and there is little energy left over to help heal the other.
You both go "down" at the same time.
This of course means you will both be "up" when the easy transits come by, but first you have to overcome the hard ones.

Fulltimegogetter

It isn't an easy relationship to end, you could put it on the shelf for now.
The node contact is very very strong.
Check out the current transits. He has Neptune opposite moon, you have Uranus squaring your nodes and opposing Pluto. Saturn was on your north node and his sun. Pluto on your Saturn, squaring his.
Lots of growth to be done, the universe is pressuring you to relook at your values.
It uses pain to guide you, you have to resolve issues to get rid of the pain.
One of the difficulties on a practical level of having hard squares and oppositions in a synastry is that when heavy transits occur you land up both on your knees trying to catch your breath and there is little energy left over to help heal the other.
You both go "down" at the same time.
This of course means you will both be "up" when the easy transits come by, but first you have to overcome the hard ones.

Thank you 🙏🏼