Why do I not care about other people?

Seattle

Why do I not feel a strong caring about other people? I also feel like my emotions and mind are separate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 63

Frisiangal

There's a point in your chart, indicative of childhood images of experiences, that could indicate that you care very deeply about other people's attitudes towards you, yet keep it hidden because of the deep and intense inner feelings these attitudes invoke in yourself that you attempt to control. This can make you turn from 'caring' about, or showing any concern towards other people.
Yet it's there.:wink:

waybread

I agree with Frisiangal. Your early childhood conditioning looks difficult, such that you may have "learned" as a young child that it is emotionally safer to keep your feelings under lock and key. People with sun opposite Pluto and Pluto conjunct moon often have had difficult relationships with their parents, so they might be the origin of your emotional detachment.

rahu

Banned
Why do I not feel a strong caring about other people? I also feel like my emotions and mind are separate.

this is because you have a sun/mercury conjuncto0n opposed to pluto and the moon.this shows that unconscious issues take up you mind. it usually shows significant memory blocks of your childhood, but whatever, your conscious mind and emotions are rooted in your unconscious. this directly affects the way you feel and relate to the social body as a whole and individuals because the midpoint, of your venus/ mars square , is square to pluto/sun et.al.. also the midpoint if your Jupiter/venus midpoint is conjunct to to the sun/pluto opposition. so social interactions do not penetrate into your mind or emotions
rahu

Seattle

Thank you guys for your replies! This is why I love astrology, it is so insightful and once I read it it's like OMG that so makes sense. I always learn things I never knew about me! My relationship is fine with my parents but they made some choices about moving/ divorcing, which REALLY has messed my life up but hopefully, that is coming to an end soon!

My emotions and mind are pretty disconnected tho. I feel/ act with my mind but sometimes my emotions take control... I feel my emotions more so in my "gut". I also try to keep my emotions under control because well idk why? But I do try to keep myself put together and not ever let my emotions slip but they do.... Hehehe..... I also think my emotions have a habit of kinda slipping "away". I mean they are there but "quiet" and kinda hidden/ I don't notice them a whole lot, until something sets them off.

I also try not to acknowledge my emotions too much because at first they are SUPER strong and I don't like dealing with them, but usually they fade pretty quickly... I think? "You may have "learned" as a young child that it is emotionally safer to keep your feelings under lock and control" sounds pretty right.

Anyways, I was just babbling so maybe someone would give me MORE insight or so I would give myself more insight, or so you guys can see the connections between me and my chart!

THANKS GUYS!!!

Last edited:

Oceanis

I agree with all, especially Rahu.
Sun and Mercury in Gemini shows a happy, talkative, smart, ever-moving, high-energy personality.

Leo Ascendant shows arrogance, or a sense of superiority.

BUT your PLUTO + MOON in Sagittarius opposite Sun+Mercury, tell me much more:
1. Deeply, you care and feel deeply for people. Read about Moon in Scorpio: this is you!!! Secretive, deep, passionate, loyal. Like a Scorpio walking in the desert.

2. What happened when you were a kid? Your mother or grandmother influenced your emotions. Strong female figure, fighter spirit.

3. You feel STRONG WHEN YOU ARE GENEROUS. Don't be surprised if your life is torn between being the hit of the party, but deeply caring for the woman of your life, or even helping others from afar, e.g. helping poor children overseas. Your giving nature will emerge sooner than what you think!!!

Chillaxer

Your moon is in the 4th, which is a natural home, and does suggest a caring nature. However, it is in Sagittarius which is not an emotional sign, it's very much more philosophical and big picture.

The moon in the 4th in Sag might suggest someone with a foundation, and attitude to home, family and putting roots down that is very uncommitted, philosophical, and restless, moving to the next horizon.

This moon opposes Sun and Mercury in Gemini in the 10th, suggesting a highly mental and logical nature, which manifests in the area of public front or reputation. So not a personal or emotive house.

Maybe the opposition of these key personal planets in the polarity of Sag and Gemini just makes you very mental rather than emotional, and as these are angular houses they are more significantly felt.

As I say, the fact that the moon in the 4th is caring position, and yet is in a rather uncaring(personally speaking, as you are describing) sign, is possibly what emphasis this disconnect how that you experience your moon, your feeling nature. Your concerns would be much more mental and philosophical, and your attachment could be to travel and abstract ideas.

You have Chiron in the 4th in Sag(0 degrees significant) so this would suggest a wounding manifesting in your emotional life, which could manifest in a spiritual crisis, or a crisis of belief. You may feel a lack of wisdom or understanding relating to emotions, that something went wrong in this area. You may not listen to advice about your emotional life. You may also feel confined here. You may learn or giving the Chiron gift seeking for deeper answers and meaning through spirituality, philosophy or finding your own truth in terms of emotions. It does generally seem to suggest a very philosophical nature with emotions

You also have Saturn on the MC in Taurus. This is like a ultra selfish, possibly callous, ambition and money aspect, so although it is not a personal planet and house I'm addressing, it would definitely have an effect on overall temperament and self (and others)perception.

You have the North node in the 12th, which apparently is regarded as a loner aspect. It is also about learning to live from the heart more, and your SN in the 6th suggests analysis and criticism of the world around you, and as it's in Aquarius you may have a very impersonal and detached attitude in this. With Leo NN in the 12th, it would seem to be a about a more personally involved approach to the greater good-about more sacrifice to others, but maybe this is where you feel resentment or that you don't care or wish to care...?

From your chart, maybe it is that your emotional nature is better manifested in the larger picture, more spiritual, humanitarian or general causes, than on a personal level- maybe this is why you don't feel it in these areas of your live.

Yes the Leo NN is a personal sign, but that's the approach -the areas of life is the ultimate transpersonal.

And the significant angular, MC Saturn may suggest that a lot of your hard earnt satisfaction is from public endeavour and wealth.

This is before I got onto Pluto.

Overall the 3 planets in such an unemotional and mental sign in the house of your emotional nature would seem the biggest indicator to me.

Last edited:

sabumnim

Banned

It might be a transitory thing, or something much more deep-seated. With transiting Saturn in Sagittarius opposing your natal Sun and Mercury for quite a while now, Saturn opposite natal Mercury is a highly negative transit that lends itself to feelings of introspection and self-analysis in which feelings are echewed by logic and caution.

Think about this, Saturn has been also conjoining your natal Moon and Pluto, that is also a negative transit where you probably don't get much empathy from others and the world can be and IS, hostile.

It is, anyways, for many of you with natal Moon - Pluto, but now, Saturn brings events that test all of that, including your past relationships.

Then, the transit of Saturn = Pluto is a game changer in which things must change, fundamentally, and a new order is necessary, especially within your home and family life.

Alienation is a long time theme for you, but Saturn's transit make it more aware, as oppositions tend to bring awareness of things to the foreground.

Last edited:

Seattle

Thank you guys! Again, there are GREAT post and are offering so much insight! I feel all the explainations about Pluto are very true for me. I was also wondering as another possibility is it cause I'm selfish? I'm actually not 100% sure I'm selfish but I get told that a lot, and someone above mentioned that Saturn is by my MC in Taurus, and that can make me really selfish?

Seattle

I agree with all, especially Rahu.
Sun and Mercury in Gemini shows a happy, talkative, smart, ever-moving, high-energy personality.

Leo Ascendant shows arrogance, or a sense of superiority.

BUT your PLUTO + MOON in Sagittarius opposite Sun+Mercury, tell me much more:
1. Deeply, you care and feel deeply for people. Read about Moon in Scorpio: this is you!!! Secretive, deep, passionate, loyal. Like a Scorpio walking in the desert.

2. What happened when you were a kid? Your mother or grandmother influenced your emotions. Strong female figure, fighter spirit.

3. You feel STRONG WHEN YOU ARE GENEROUS. Don't be surprised if your life is torn between being the hit of the party, but deeply caring for the woman of your life, or even helping others from afar, e.g. helping poor children overseas. Your giving nature will emerge sooner than what you think!!!

1. That is actually really true! My life path is also in an 8 which I think is represented by Scorpio too? I am very secretive and deep but I think it takes a while for others to see that? It's almost like I prefere to be shallow (like my Leo ascendant), maybe because it feels easier to me? I think my emotions and emotional depth maybe scare me so I try not acknowledge them? Idk this is complex issue for me, that's why I'm on here posting! Lol!

2. I lived a GREAT life then I moved and parents got divorced. I know if I needed anything my parents were there, I knew that but I didn't feel it(like I've said before my emotions and mental mind are in a disconnect). My mom is defiantly a fighter tho!

3. Lol, where did you feel this came info came from? It's actually true I think I do like to be generous! Actually besides being a very lively person I think that is one of my best traits, if I REALLY life you I will be there for you and do anything for you! BUT it takes me a while to feel that way for people, like I said I think I could maybe be selfish? Lol idk....

I think threw this post I have realized that Pluto is an important planet for me? Would you guys agree? What are the most important planets in my chart?

Last edited: