Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 03-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Banned

astrology/numerology, what do you figure?

Hello! This is Matt, a new face here.

For starters, I'd like 2 know what's your thoughts about all this?

I first found out about numerology, watching x-files (hi-five to d fans!). Curious enough I went looking for readings, and when I read a sample, I felt downright shocked, at how god-**** accurate it was. Then I went to decoz.com and got my full-time reading, and it just felt plain wicked.
I did a reading for a friend, to which she immediately admitted true, and another sceptic dude who didn't say much afterwards.. Just a little reassurance, but I'm positive any ways, that it works.
Just when I thought it was good enough, I gave a try to astrology which somewhat furthers the numerology knowledge and sort of specifies it, to the point when it all just feels downright devious.. I mean take an experienced astrologer, with all the knowledge about human nature, combine it with a little bit of street experience, and you get an amazing edge over other people and a great advantage about life in general...

Just wanted to know what's your feel about all this?

PS. If anybody's interested I've found some articles of this australian dude who says quite a bit about both numerology and astrology. I've read some about numerology which is not written in peoples' sense, but in a more general way, regarding the meanings of the numbers, and quite a bit about creation. I haven't gotten around to the astrology menu yet, but I guarantee that the man is smart.
Just go to usenature.com --> article menu, and take your pick.

Cheers to all of you odd people! Let's get some good times out of this!

Tags
astrology or numerology, figure