Hello! by Sagittarian Angel

Sagittarian Angel

You can also call me Andy, if you like this more...
I'm from Romania, so excuse me for any grammar spelling mistake I would do... :)
Altough, I like to find out more information about astrology, so I'm pleased that here I can study more than I could do in other forums... The Romanian ones are poor with astrology informations, especially in native language... The translations are hard work, a lot to do and nothing finished... I don't know if you can understand what did I mean...
Well, here is my natal chart, made with astrolog32, a free astrology software.

andyxx2.png

Sagittarian Angel

Hi DoubleLibra, nice to meet you, too.
Looking at your chart, I noticed your rising Sun in Libra... I think that means your Sun influences both Houses, the 12th and the 1st, and that makes you introverted in some moments (Sun in 12th House), sometimes extraverted (Sun in 1st House); being in Libra, that makes you a wind-follower (Air Sign) and you have a strong or powerful personality (Cardinal Sign), so you don't bother too much about what anybody else is thinking about you (Sun in 1st House), excepting the delicate situations (Sun in Libra)... Also, the sextile Sun-Mars makes you very competitive, hunting the biggest prize... Noticing that Sun is in Libra and Mars is in Sagittarius, I suppose you have a strong sense of justice and honor... If you are not so, then your life's man (or partner) would be so...
I see that your Mercury is in his doth joy, the 1st House (according to William Lilly), so your logic is well-defined, you don't loose too much time with thinking, but your ideas are almost always good, especially because you think fast, and the sextile with Moon gives you a good memory... Mercury in Scorpio, in sextile with Moon, makes you remember all the hidden things (the things with which other people are not aware, as usual) for the future personal researching, especially when it's about the people from your enviroment (Moon in 3rd House)... I would add that your Moon, being conjunct with IC, makes as you give much importance to family values, especially yours. The memories in connections with your family are very clear, making them very strong... Your sextile Mercury-Moon in the Houses 1 and 3 makes me to think that you are (or could be) a good translator...
In combination with conjunction Venus-Jupiter in the 11th House, I think you easily understand the multiple levels of the same language, the same words, probably you read through lines...
The sextile Moon-Neptune gives you a very good intuition... The Moon, exiled in Capricorn, gives you an appearent coldness (square with Sun and Asc), but know you are not like that...
The trine Moon-Uranus gives you the ability to study cristal-clearly anything is surrounding you (the trine is in the Eastern Hemisphere)... The same trine lets you to understand very well the astrology and a detached nature of yourself and others... Uranus in the 12th House could make you very changeable with your secrets (I imagine a scene like that: "To tell him/her about this?"... "Maybe yes"... later: "Better not!").
Well... That I saw in your natal chart, for first... I guess I could wrong with my interpretation, so you can correct me, because I suppose you know yourself enough clear (the trine Moon-Uranus). ;)

Last edited:

DoubleLibra

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for the interpretation :) I've been studying astrology for a couple years, and am not even close to reading my chart like you just did!! And yes everything you said is very accurate.

So Thank You my friend :eek:

I wish I could give you a description of yourself based on your chart :eek: How long have you been studying Astrology? Very very knowledgeable.

Sagittarian Angel

DoubleLibra said:
So Thank You my friend :eek:

You are welcome. :)

DoubleLibra said:
I wish I could give you a description of yourself based on your chart :eek: How long have you been studying Astrology? Very very knowledgeable.

Thanks for your appreciation. How long...? Hard to say... Probably since September 2001 (no, it doesn't has any connection with the huge crash, it's just a coincidence)...

How long have you been studying Astrology?
The same question for you, too. ;)

Last edited:

Tricks

Re: Hello! by Sagittarian Angel- your chart and my general musings

Hi, Im Tricks!
Im new here, so forgive me if I make a few errors. I feel like Nicole Richie in a cake shop- totally alien to me!! Anyway, I have been informally, but consistently, assimilating the wonderful, insightful world of astrology since I was about 9. It started when I was in school one day and an older boy asked me when my birthday was. I told him it was Feb 12th and, all of a sudden, he started laughing, telling me that I was an "A-QU*ER-ius"! I didnt know what the hell he was talking about at first, but, luckily, my older sister had all these books on comprehensive astrology(not the ridiculous,one-dimensional 'Sun Sign' astrology), and soon I was enthralled by it. My interest in it hasnt waned. I just think it`s great how you can rationalise the human personality, its behaviour, events in the world, etc using astrological techniques.The skeptics who dismiss it are deficient of the wealth of wisdom which can be acquired from it. I think astrology is useful- what is wrong with a useful tool that can enhance people`s lives and which doesn`t hurt anyone?

Wow, Im really babbling on..! OK, Sagittarian Angel- your birth chart! One of the most important factors in a person`s chart is the planet ruling their rising sign/ascendant. Look at the sign and house that planet is located in to get a better overview of the energies applied to a particular area of life. I know this might sound boring or tedious but, since the first house in a natal chart rules the personality, the sign in which your `ruling planet` is based, its house position and the aspects it makes to other planets, does hold importance.
Also, seeing as you are a Sun Sagittarian(with several other planets in Sagittarius, making you very Sagittarian in nature), it might be worthwhile to look at the aspects(if any)your ruling planet makes to the planet Jupiter. A final point- you have a lot of activity in your 12th house. My guess is that you probably have a rich inner life and an acceptance of many other walks of life. Actually, the 12th house has a lot of common with the sign Jupiter(you have several planets in Sagittarius, making Jupiter of more-than-average importance). Traditionally, Jupiter co-ruled both Sagittarius and Pisces(the 12th house corresponds to the 12th horoscope sign, Pisces), and I have to say that both Sagittarian types and Piscean types are very open-minded to different types of people and their foibles. I suspect you have your own unique sense of spirtuality and I also wouldnt be the least bit surprised if you have lived in several different countries while growing up, or simply live in a different country to where you were initially born.
I have a few friends with placements in the sign Sagittarius who were born in a different country but now live in Ireland or moved from city to city while growing up. One of them, Lisa, who is now 19, was born to an English father of Jewish/German descent and an English mother. Lisa was born in Ireland but she has lived in six different cities in Ireland and England combined already! I attribute that to her having the Moon in Sagittarius along with Saturn and Uranus also in that sign. By nature, she is also very restless, is quite blunt to people at times, but great fun and inquisitive. Anyway, so those are my thoughts! Im sorry I didnt go into greater depth but I would be here all day otherwise! I hope I was of some help to you...!

Sagittarian Angel

Re: Hello! by Sagittarian Angel- your chart and my general musings

You made an interesting reading... Well, the most accurate you were when you said:
I suspect you have your own unique sense of spirtuality and I also wouldnt be the least bit surprised if you have lived in several different countries while growing up, or simply live in a different country to where you were initially born.
Well, I really have my own unique sens of spirituality... I lived in three countries when I was 4, 5 and 6, while growing up, how you said it... :)