Saturn and Uranus transits. Work from hell

Oceanis

Hello. I would really appreciate your help in understanding the crisis in my life. Uranus has been on my 7th house cusp for 2 years now, and saturn will soon square my natal sun, mercury and uranus.
The situation at work is so hard, with no job security and tremendous pressure imposed to me. It is clear they will fire me, but before they do so, i must train the person to replace me (my boss's girlfriend) and teach her all the tricks of the trade, introduce her to my clients, and let her brag, and take credit of my 7 years of hard work.
I feel bad because she wanted my job since I was first employed, and my boss prepared her arrival, and sabotaged me for years. I feel used and tired.
So the first question is if it is Saturn or Uranus who does this to me. And the second question is when I should resign. Now that Saturn will be approaching Sun, or in 2 months when Saturn squares Sun precisely.
I am so sad and demotivated and scared of what they ll do behind my back to sabotage me once more. Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Last edited:
If you are going to be fired then it is likely to be indicated by Saturn, which represents authority figures. It is interesting that you mentioned that you have put in 7 years of hard work because Saturn's cycle is 28 years long, so every seven years Saturn will form a hard aspect to your Sun. As for when to resign, will Saturn square the ruler of your 6th or 10th? If so then that might be a good time, but if work is that bad then you might want to leave sooner if you could. I recently had a hard progression of the ruler of my 6th to my natal Pluto. My job was getting tense so I told a couple of my co workers to **** off and I requested a transfer which turned out to be a great move because I was offered a big promotion shortly after. A couple of years ago I also had Saturn square my Sun and that also turned out well. My ex gf reported me to the authorities (Saturn), but her false report was unfounded and she ended up looking bad. Saturn transits are not always bad. Saturn is all about hard work, so if you put in the work then Saturn will give you your black belt.

waybread

I don't know what kind of company you work for or what jurisdiction, but in some companies, nepotism/conflict of commitment like the boss hiring his GF is against company policy. In some jurisdictions, if your boss makes your life hell to the point where he essentially has violated the terms of your work contract, you can quit, claiming constructive dismissal, and possibly get a settlement, or at least be eligible for unemployment insurance. If you quit without legitimate constructive dismissal, then usually you cannot collect unemployment.

If there is no one else in your workplace you can talk to about this, it might be worthwhile to pay for an hour of a lawyer's time, but first set down the issues in writing in very clear, concise language.

In the meantime, are you actively applying for new jobs? Is your company big enough to have any lateral or promotion job openings? If your boss truly wants to get rid of you, would he agree for you to go sooner with some kind of severance, a good letter of reference, or even firing so you could collect unemployment? At least this way you're not stuck in the untenable position of training the boss's sleeping partner.

Saturn runs a reality-check on our lives, whether we asked for it or not. I don't know your age, but if you are in middle age you can look back and see what happened the last time Saturn made these aspects, and whether you learned anything from them.

One thing with hard outer transits, in my experience, is that they tend to go a lot better if we can plan for them in constructive ways. So whether, when, or how you leave your job, hopefully you can plan ahead for this possibility now by trimming your expenditures.

If your job isn't truly where your heart is, after all, this might even be a good time to think about a career change.

Oceanis

Dear VirgoSun and Waybread,

thanks for your wonderful responses. they truly helped me feel more in control, with the certainty that the Universe cannot be unfair.
There is a reason for everything, and we always reap what we sow.
You are right about the justice, and the opportunity to seek for a new direction.

Thank you both!

Oceanis